Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.085 Released!

notworthy.gif

tested it, love it. inlove.gif

First custom sound i heard was a really bad cough, a really really bad one. And i think i heard somebody puke.

This is so awesome, great job!!

The monch singing !!! yay.gif

thx a thousand times! notworthy.gif

Been playing since the "leak" yesterday, and the only word to describe it is un-fecking-believable.

notworthy.gif

Great work guys. Tremendous achievement.

Question:

Under what conditions would you NOT hear any DSAI chatter?

I hear them in some missions but not in others and this is with the default units.

-Ben

lol, i just played around a bit in a swedish tank (resistance side in the editor) and i heard russian radiochatter biggrin_o.gif

thats pretty strange wink_o.gif

but very cool biggrin_o.gif

Great work guys. Tremendous achievement.

Question:

Under what conditions would you NOT hear any DSAI chatter?

I hear them in some missions but not in others and this is with the default units.

-Ben

The AI will not talk when the units are in stealth mode... as it wouldn't make much sense then. Other than that they usually talk and/or scream.

Thanks for the quick reply and YES they are in stealth mode.

Can that be overidden?

One more Q:

I'm not seeing the crew on fire as often as before (sonetimes not at all). Is there a setting for its frequency or has something changed? I read all the docs thru twice.

--Ben

One more Q:

I'm not seeing the crew on fire as often as before (sonetimes not at all).  

You are a cruel, cruel man biggrin_o.gif

Good news, it seems that I44Demo and the ECP works hand-in-hand, never mind my Germans speaking Russian.

Great job.

Knowing that I will be incoherent by the time I have actually figured out what to write, I'm ignoring what people are saying right now. (Sorry)

Just this: Discovered on the same day? I am too lucky.

wow, just had a tank battle with ecp...

4 x T-80 vs. 4 x Abrams

sounds are amazing...

fireing, hitting, passing by the target sounds...

they all are increadable!

question:

russian vehicle radio chatter seems to be from "Chechnya's trap" ("Chechensky Kapkan") documentary movie...

it's quite good... wink_o.gif

1 question

how do i actually get a single unit helo to perform a tail rotor failure? ive read the read me and it just talks about all units acquiring it.

but not making 1 helicopter do it, or how/what to write in in the init of the unit/trigger/waypoint

what the crap, am i the only one that cant get the thing to work. the installer screws up where i find my flashpoint directory, it's highlighted, ive tried it to times, i just cannot hit 'ok' its greyed out, & when it chooses it itself, i can't hit okay or next or whatever it says, it's greyed out itself. what gives?

Perhaps something went wrong before you reinstalled. Your old registry keys for OFP may still be in your registry, the installer traces the correct ofp keys to get the right directory.

What version of windows are you using btw?

1 question

how do i actually get a single unit helo to perform a tail rotor failure? ive read the read me and it just talks about all units acquiring it.

but not making 1 helicopter do it, or how/what to write in in the init of the unit/trigger/waypoint

Try picking up an MG, just keep firing at a couple of choppers.

i just want it to work so i can be inside the chopper crash survive and get attacked by enemy forces

is there a condition for it to work like a certain damage?

i thought this replaced units and stuff with updated ones also? Thats what ur othere one did. Why not this one? sad_o.gif  is there an way to make this work with y2k3 mod or any othere like the effects and stuff huh.gif You guys did an vary nice job on this thumbs-up.gif But i thought that ur ECP mod replaced addons with newer ones that are out huh.gif  sad_o.gif Wow if u made this with up to date Addons and stuff Wow this would be lovely.Why did u not do this use updated units weapons ect..

i just want it to work so i can be inside the chopper crash survive and get attacked by enemy forces

is there a condition for it to work like a certain damage?

Create a trigger

Activation :Radio Alpha - Once

Condition: this

On activation: [vehicle player] exec format ["%1tail_rotor\tailrotor.sqs",ECP_path]

Hop into a chopper as pilot, go for a fly.

Radio alpha, there ya go.

i thought this replaced units and stuff with updated ones also? Thats what ur othere one did. Why not this one? sad_o.gif is there an way to make this work with y2k3 mod or any othere like the effects and stuff huh.gif You guys did an vary nice job on this thumbs-up.gif But i thought that ur ECP mod replaced addons with newer ones that are out huh.gifsad_o.gif Wow if u made this with up to date Addons and stuff Wow this would be lovely.Why did u not do this use updated units weapons ect..

Thats EECP "1in1class".

Thanks for the quick reply and YES they are in stealth mode.

Can that be overidden?

One more Q:

I'm not seeing the crew on fire as often as before (sonetimes not at all). Is there a setting for its frequency or has something changed? I read all the docs thru twice.

--Ben

Search for this in the ECP_settings:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

// ECP_expeff_burning_smoking_men_chance

// Burning men chance per vehicle

// Default = 50%

// set by server in MP

//ECP_public set [59, 0.5 ];

And units not talking is hardcoded so there is not a variable to change this ATM.

RED

i thought this replaced units and stuff with updated ones also? Thats what ur othere one did. Why not this one? sad_o.gif  is there an way to make this work with y2k3 mod or any othere like the effects and stuff huh.gif You guys did an vary nice job on this thumbs-up.gif But i thought that ur ECP mod replaced addons with newer ones that are out huh.gif  sad_o.gif Wow if u made this with up to date Addons and stuff Wow this would be lovely.Why did u not do this use updated units weapons ect..

Thats EECP "1in1class".

All thx wow_o.gif So EECP is not as the same or any way as ECP huh.gif

i found in the editer objects ECP Sea Level Detector? what does it do? i coulnt find any info on it  tounge2.gif

Edit: EECP is a older version i think...

i found in the editer objects ECP Sea Level Detector? what does it do? i coulnt find any info on it tounge2.gif

This is used by ECP scripts, but it can be accessed by calling (ECP_internal select 134). It is useful for creating splashes and such effects invlovling sea level.

RED

EECP is a unit replacement config that uses the ECP effects as a base to work from.

RED

Wow, I was expecting 1.080, and 1.085 comes along!

Downloading the core today, with an extra module every day. I presume that I will have to re-install the core each time I add a module, but I will find that out as I go. Video looks superb so congratulations on a job well done.

Will this be appearing on any PC magazine disks in the near future?

EECP is a unit replacement config that uses the ECP effects as a base to work from.

RED

ok thx so if i just wont the ECP effects for say FDF mod or any othere mod what do i have to do? Do i have to install all of ur mod or is there an file for this? Just would like to know because i would love ur effects and well all of ur effects for use in an mod but i just dont like useing those Old BIS units and stuff so if there is an way to use all the stuff in ur 1.085 and to add it on to an mod like y2k3 or what not it would be awsome ur MOD is AWSOME just dont like those BIS old stuff.