Sign in to follow this  
Blackblood

UK Desert(ed) troops = BLEED 1.0

Moving shortly to the 'ADDONS COMPLETE FORUM'.

release.1.jpg

...I finally beat the bell - kinda...

Very nice, it seems you managed to leave Murphy out of the picture.

The detail level of those units is really impressive icon14.gif.

About time, Ive been looking forward to these for god knows how long biggrin_o.gif

@Sanctuary

Hehe, pretty ironic you were the first to reply since you're the main reason for the delay of these units... biggrin_o.gif

Will explain everything soon. Gotta get some sleep.

Oh and Murphy's still kicking...

From the UK weapons in the screenshot, i can imagine some reasons

And from the screenshot you haven't used the latest DMA animation pack.

Should delay even more smile_o.gif

So will these guys have american weapons or british weapons? rock.gif

Both. No L96A1/L115A1 Sniper Rifles tho...

!UK weaps are NOT included. You need P:UKF's addon!

From day one, it's been solely a unit addon - not a weapon addon. (Simply because the existing ones rules)

*smack* How dare you not give these one of the best sniper rifles of all time? tounge_o.gif

wy do all Royal Marines use woodland jacket and desert pants in desert war zones?

"Because their quatermaster is a wanker."

or so I beleive the saying goes.. smile_o.gif

Looks great Blackblood, looking forward to them.

Blackblood those units are long awaited, but these are more than worth the waiting, the detail of the units is unbelievable wow_o.gif

Hi, i think that those UK desert troops look great, and sure that they look better ingame; as weapons, the UKF L86's A2 are some of the best made addon weapons that i've ever seen. I don't remember if they came with sniper rifles too, but the Kabal Sniper Pack have some great looking and working sniper riffles valanced to BIS weapons, the only fuck that they've it's that they use .jpg textures. Anyway, glad to know that those UK units (that don't know how to use a compass so they appear in Malaga) are close to be released. Let's cu

yes that would be awsome to add kbl_AWM those weapons to ur units for there main weapons to use instead of US weapons for the config but wow biggrin_o.gif ur units are nice vary nice unclesam.gif hook those up with kbl_AWM weapons pack and dam u got some goood stuff wink_o.gif

will ther be SAs as well? if so, then both modern-day and 1990 Gulf War type? I'm looking into doing a Bravo Two Zero mission.... After seeing a documentry about it on the Military channel. Would be an interesting and unique mission consept.

Great looking pics!

May I suggest a least a separate config for LSR us weapon pack, as those BIS M16s don't go well with your excellent units

Great work !

We need British soldiers (together with UK Forces packs and DKMM_UKPACK).

fighter

smile_o.gif

will ther be SAs as well? if so, then both modern-day and 1990 Gulf War type? I'm looking into doing a Bravo Two Zero mission.... After seeing a documentry about it on the Military channel. Would be an interesting and unique mission consept.

lol, good old Andy McNob.

Loving your work.

Sexcelent!! Awesome units. I've been waiting for these for a LOOOOONG time ( wink_o.gif ), but it sure was worth it. Awesome job BB!

I must say those are some excellent units you've created, truly top-notch. smile_o.gif

In regards to weapons; UKF are making lots of realistic addons that will be released somewhere in the near future, that will help compliment these soldiers further.

And to think i was begining to doubt mr blackblood would ever come up with the goods tounge_o.gif Shame on me!!As reguards to woodland camo being mixed with des cammo,this is indeed authentic. When i was watching the news here in the uk when the iraq war started some of them were indeed wearing mismatched uniforms,this was down to equipment shortages and some cockups by the mod in sending out what would be needed.And to think we are the worlds best  wink_o.gif