Sign in to follow this  
Yssabem

OFP2 Shots on ofp.info!

so he made a crime? I would say he made my day.

Also it would be simple to catch him.

lol, why does he have a high warning lever, another joke from bis?

Quote[/b] ]Ex-RoNiN Posted on May 16 2005,10:36

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are cooperating with BIS on this internal investigation and can not and will not reveal any further details until further notice.

OOHhhh. Methinks someone is in for a whipping.

(Please just don't let it stall production like HL2) crazy_o.gif

lol. =) Maybe these screens were supposed to be released tommorow. Who knows...

lol. =) Maybe these screens were supposed to be released tommorow. Who knows...

Were BIS hacked? rock.gif

Nonsense blues.gif

This day is starting to go out of control. If this ends up being like another HL2 im am not gonna be impressed.

Jordan Man Derek = Marek and Ondrej

:P

I still am wondering why the pictures are grainy and blury. It would seem as if they cannot offer high-quality pictures to us, which would make me lean towards an X-box game, though that's just me. I would hope it is for the PC, but then again normally the first screens released of a game for the PC (or any game for that matter) are normally nice and clear so people can see the details.

For the moment i am just hating those dollish looking chucky the doll style faces!!!!  mad_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  sad_o.gif .

Please do something about them , change them.

It seems to me that the face is the same as VBS1 version maybe a little bit changed but look similiar to me.

And my opinion it looks good not dolly looking faces my thoughts it looks good wink_o.gif

Faces in VBS dont look so glossy at all the look ruggish. Hell i probably cant describe this accurately myself but the difference is there and i dont like it. It looks like Doom3 and i hate that glossy,roundish,dollish way they did to the faces.

Acecombat is right, the feeling of both faces are just so different from other

make it this way: you think you are watching a person with the VBS/not-as-good OFP face(even with crowd face), but when you look at the face at these pictures, you will thinks and wondered: "hum.......since when i've been in Madame Tus[beep]" rock.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Maybe these aren't real after all...

Mods confirm?

How would the mods know rock.gif Some of us don't even know where the Czech Republic is (not me tounge_o.gif )

oh shaddap! i was drunk that day! mad_o.gif

anyways, looks better than OFP CWC or OFPR. Personally I'd wait for how they improved AIs and game play. graphics are nice, but I want game play.

from flashpoint2.com there are some desert pics and I think i saw one with soldier's finger off the trigger and the other on the trigger. am I hallucinating?

from flashpoint2.com there are some desert pics and I think i saw one with soldier's finger off the trigger and the other on the trigger. am I hallucinating?

I tought there was something with there fingers too.

Not on the trigger

On the trigger

Well done BIS, one tiny step to realism smile_o.gif

forgot to comment about one more thing.

even if the addons are not adequate i don't mind since there will be plenty of good modders in community to better it.

Cool nice new pictures  biggrin_o.gif . Althought i´m a bit worried that can´t BIS make something original concerning about the games storyline, from what i can tell from pictures it´s going to be once again "US beats the whole world on on every terrain". Personally i would prefer story like Resistance or Red Hammer, getting a bit tired about those all American hero storylines.

@ May 16 2005,18:23)]Cool nice new pictures  biggrin_o.gif . Althought i´m a bit worried that can´t BIS make something original concerning about the games storyline, from what i can tell from pictures it´s going to be once again "US beats the whole world on on every terrain". Personally i would prefer story like Resistance or Red Hammer, getting a bit tired about those all American hero storylines.

Everything needs to be US these days sad_o.gif

@ May 16 2005,18:23)]Cool nice new pictures  biggrin_o.gif . Althought i´m a bit worried that can´t BIS make something original concerning about the games storyline, from what i can tell from pictures it´s going to be once again "US beats the whole world on on every terrain". Personally i would prefer story like Resistance or Red Hammer, getting a bit tired about those all American hero storylines.

Millitary games without US forces shall not sell good so it must have US forces cause they have the best vehicles and weapons we as community can make other nations and resistance wink_o.gif

the human models look a bit weird to me

they have that skinny feeling about them

the helmets look unproportioned, and the faces are like old mans face and ugly

but the graphics look good

the enviroments and vehicles look awesome

and the game play screens still looks a flashpoint genre

so everything looks alrite so far

Well if thats Ofp2 , then sure as s**t i will buy a few copies biggrin_o.gif

Oh boy I realy hope we are able to convert OFP addons too this game. But judging from the M16A4's that should be posible.

STGN

Well if thats Ofp2 , then sure as s**t i will buy a few copies  biggrin_o.gif

I buy 5 copies 1 for me 1 for my little brother and 3 for my cousins wink_o.gif

Now that we've heard OFP2 as well , what do you guys make of the timeline of the story here? Vietnam ? I guess it must be after all theres a AAV then marines plus a heuy what more is left?

But theres that T-80/90 which brings this down rock.gif .

i like it when military games are mostly about american military

since in reality their the ones having most action in the world

also theres tonnes of info on them

but if you hear the radio chatter on the site youll hear them all retreating

also another thing is that, we dont know who there opfor is. ghostface.gif

when OFP2 was discussed last year or so Marek said that it will be Vietnam based. but who knows. maybe they changed their minds.