Sign in to follow this  
Yssabem

OFP2 Shots on ofp.info!

I haven't been back to this site.  BIS has been very...uh...silent about info from the OFP2 or whatever they plan on calling it (I bet they will change the name of the game to try to sell more copies with a catchier name, please note the forum no longer says OFP2 suggestions...).

After those very good looking screenshots I can say I'm pretty excited again.  The graphics look good and up-to-date and the overall format and design of the game is still familiar.

I love you BIS  inlove.gif Even if you do take a while and keep us in the dark  huh.gif

Well by looking at that BTR-90, it proves that wheeled vehicles will support missiles but still no evidence in those screenshots of multiple gunner positions sad_o.gif

Looks like they are still using the same kind of ugly ass tracers sad_o.gif

If you dont like it dont play/buy that game.

Quote[/b] ] Impavido said: I haven't been back to this site. BIS has been very...uh...silent about info from the OFP2 or whatever they plan on calling it (I bet they will change the name of the game to try to sell more copies with a catchier name, please note the forum no longer says OFP2 suggestions...).

Hahaha ok give me a "catchier" name? Operation Counter Strike? please... the OFP2 name was perfect, but as you probably didnt hear BIS split up with codemasters, wich has the copyright sh** on the name Operation Flashpoint.

Glare for helicopter windows n such is good but what I'd like to see instead of glare would be reflectivity,that would greatly boost any window textures biggrin_o.gif and I sure hope that not all bloody choppers would be shiny,would hate to see a very glaring AH-64 augh somebody'd get an ass-chewin.

I feel like you mention Apaches in every post i ever saw you make nodunit... specialy on the bwi site xmas_o.gif

I feel like you mention Apaches in every post i ever saw you make nodunit... specialy on the bwi site  xmas_o.gif

He's addicted, spend too much time around that stuff and you're hooked... confused_o.gif

Glare for helicopter windows n such is good but what I'd like to see instead of glare would be reflectivity,that would greatly boost any window textures biggrin_o.gif

I think Boeing would coat the windows of military vehicles to be non-reflective, don't you agree?

To an extent,but many pics ya find (if you'r lookin in the right place) ya see reflections on the windows,just never real real close.

Sorry, but these are old screens, I knew them already and that means something ^^ tounge2.gif

i am sure the one behind the truck is new but I know some of the others are not

ofp.info found this!, one more for Placebo's coverage thread, yay.

Boom! OFP info is capable of serving the comunity even being on vacation, amazing crazy_o.gif .

Guest Ti0n3r
that soldier looks a bit suprised..wonder why?

Maybe they dont like to have their picture taken? tounge2.gif

nearly every post on this part of the fourm is 'locked' how am i suppost to add comments... so im going to add them here!

1: Would of been better NATO Forces - Its always USA, who cares about them anymore.. old and boring.. and since they used european terrian.. banghead.gif argh

2: I never saw some of them shots on ofp.info before..

3:  nener.gif

Quote[/b] ]1: Would of been better NATO Forces - Its always USA, who cares about them anymore.. old and boring.. and since they used european terrian.. argh

Because more Americans will buy it then.

Negative - OFP is in european more sale as in USA.

And in the smal Germany ist ofp more sale as in USA icon_rolleyes.gif

US is more Battlefield

Europe more strategig rofl.gif

Sorry for my bd english

That was cold......but would explain why much of the BF2 players lack intelligence rofl.gif funny sayin that though since I'm american myself,but seriously....who the **** lands an attack helicopter that is undamaged,on the ground on a beach and keeps sayin "get out" to their gunner.

Well if people bought the first game in Europe even though it had the american military in it I am sure they will buy this one in Europe as well.

the News is old, i posted it last weeks.

but nice Screens smile_o.gif

Special the soldiers and the shadows on the wall.

Raptor smile_o.gif

Please don't hotlink images over 100kb smile_o.gif