Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

And what toped it off and made the post go over the top on the funny bone scale was the fact that placebo edited the post and put in his comment, that made me LMFAO! Graet one! rofl.gif

I didn't think that was funny.

I've gotta agree with Blackdog, except for when he spreads his legs to dodge, that's pretty good, but the flying away? I think it'd be better if like a group of monkeys or cows attacked and destroyed Guba's army. smile_o.gif

lmao Sanctuary  rofl.gif  notworthy.gif

EDIT: Man, if it was up to me I would have given you a title biggrin_o.gif

you obviously have a poor sense of humour if you dont find it at least a little amusing.

Sven, looking at the weapons you're holding, those are Suchey and Earls marines smile_o.gif

Nice harriers there RockSl. Any chance of some daytime clear pics? Do they hover btw?

Very nice Harriers, indeed. Nice job. thumbs-up.gif

Nice pics, Parvus. As always, great job.  wink_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Nice harriers there RockSl. Any chance of some daytime clear pics? Do they hover btw?

4 more WIP pics.

They wont be true VTOL at the moment but they do have STOL capability.

Very nice pics Lupus thumbs-up.gif ...you also burns for making a nice shot(s) with a crappy textured bird smile_o.gif

Very, very nice Ingram. pistols.gif

I really like the Little birds pic too. xmas_o.gif

RockofSL, I looked at your site, the Harrier looks amazing! Can't wait to be skimming over the battlefield in it.

anyone did any screen shots with berghofs tree replacement packs , new malden retextures and dxdll on? biggrin_o.gif

there's a crazy laggy as combat photo idea crazy_o.gifsmile_o.gif

will do it myself sometime next week, what kind of settings should i run ofp in to get graphics not so blurry?

what kind of settings should i run ofp in to get graphics not so blurry?

High resolution, high view distance and perhaps some sharpening after you resized the screenshot. Also check the gfx card settings so that you are running all the texture options on the highest quality instead of performance. In the flashpointpreferences.exe you choose the highest textures sizes and no auto drop-down.

Use dxdll hardlight to enhance the contrast and try to pick the right time of day the make the hightlight/shadows more visible. Flares and vehicle head lights are also very useful to get dramatic pics.

This was a little more than what you asked for but they are useful tips.

PS. The final tip is to use the camera script in OFP. The zoom is a good way to compress the scene so it doesn't seem so deserted.

Thx crave22  smile_o.gif

btw. very nice shot eddy - forwarding that somebody will say someting about an *empty carrier - i posted a full one ...

- i love your last pic Aimpoint ... and all the other pics too - from everyone.

Great pics everyone!smile_o.gif

And this pic with hard visibility is just total awesome:)

Parvus:) You brought a Top Gun atmosfere to me again:)

Aimpoint, great pics:)

I know I possible said I'd stop bitching about this (if so, err, I lied), but this is getting f***ing irritating again..

As soon as a certain person posts a screenie of anything, even if it's not that impressive at all (Espically in comparison to other screenshots on the same page, such as Daniels nicely edited Bad Visibilty one), but, at a high-resoultion, it instantly gets "Wow nice screenshot!!1" replys, and noone else gets a reply (okay I'm exadurating, but thats not the point! tounge2.gif ), and noone offers advice on how to make these "omg-not-as-good-as-that-screenie-of-two-planes-flying" screenshots better, which is a shame

Does noone else think this? That maybe this thread should be less fan-boyish and more constructive?

Anyway, thats my rant over for now. This isn't ment to be flame-y, I just think it's not right that only a few people ever get feedback, and this feedback never goes further than "OMG poundit.gif"

Finaly, Igram, that screenie is pretty nice, but it'd make a lot more sense if there was writing on the book, and pictures lying on top of them, instead of a blank book with photos lying on them, and maybe you could burn the edges of the photos a bit so they look a bit less perfect (only the white paper their on is beat-up, the rest is okay, which looks a little odd)

- Ben

Thx Ingram and Daniel - but my intention was more *The last countdown* (movie)  wink_o.gif

*acting as a n00b

I see 2 nice tanks in your pic parvus, a russian one and one looks like a usa one.

Can you tell me what they are and who made them? ...and the most important of all where can I download these?

Now don`t tell me to download FFUR.

Simply answer the questions wink_o.gif

Oh and that russian soldier with a RPG ? tounge2.gif

I know I possible said I'd stop bitching about this (if so, err, I lied), but this is getting f***ing irritating again..

As soon as a certain person posts a screenie of anything, even if it's not that impressive at all (Espically in comparison to other screenshots on the same page, such as Daniels nicely edited Bad Visibilty one), but, at a high-resoultion, it instantly gets "Wow nice screenshot!!1" replys, and noone else gets a reply (okay I'm exadurating, but thats not the point! tounge2.gif ), and noone offers advice on how to make these "omg-not-as-good-as-that-screenie-of-two-planes-flying" screenshots better, which is a shame

Does noone else think this? That maybe this thread should be less fan-boyish and more constructive?

Anyway, thats my rant over for now. This isn't ment to be flame-y, I just think it's not right that only a few people ever get feedback, and this feedback never goes further than "OMG poundit.gif"

Finaly, Igram, that screenie is pretty nice, but it'd make a lot more sense if there was writing on the book, and pictures lying on top of them, instead of a blank book with photos lying on them, and maybe you could burn the edges of the photos a bit so they look a bit less perfect (only the white paper their on is beat-up, the rest is okay, which looks a little odd)

- Ben

Thanks Ben. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Guba's CWC uniform needs an update, as well as the interior decoration of the BIS houses!

OWP mod expects to make one.

smile_o.gif

Nice shots all.

Regards

TB84

*acting as a n00b

I see 2 nice tanks in your pic parvus, a russian one and one looks like a usa one.

Can you tell me what they are and who made them? ...and the most important of all where can I download these?

Now don`t tell me to download FFUR.

Simply answer the questions wink_o.gif

Oh and that russian soldier with a RPG ? tounge2.gif

Go download FFUR. rofl.giftounge2.gif