thx BlackScorpion

yeah the F-4 , nice plane smile_o.gif

i wish are more navy plane in ofp

like S-3 vinking , A-7 , seaking and more

Ingram , the KA27 is from Kuznetsov aircraft carrier addon its self

nice screenshots all

no script need it Ingram

i put em on the carrier and hope they are on the right spot smile_o.gif

no need to appologise, i was just getting confused as i could have sworn they were - nice picture none-the-less

http://home.arcor.de/black-drag0n/OFP/Screens/dxdshot1124022713II.jpg

First decent use of the lens flare effect I've seen for aggeess biggrin_o.gif

Normaly it looks completely out of place and horrible, but that looks nice, and it's a cool angle too smile_o.gif

Only thing, theres no other people in the shot, so it's a little boring in that respect..

- Ben

THX Ben,

but u can wait on a House for your Enemy wink_o.gif

And u are right the Effect is out a place horrible but u must tricks something than its look good.

Great shots everyone!

Acecombat outstanding screen shot there!

Thanks 868. its been awhile since i took some shots.

My 6600 has been acting very bitchy with OFP , i get texture tearing/warping if i run AF/AA on and without it too (though then its a bit less) and on top of that AA doesnt seems to function it only works when you zoom in to an object crazy_o.gif .

Plus the texture warping only occurs when u pause to take a screen during movement its very less or negligible.

f53pue.jpg

Any ideas anyone? Or is my card fubar'ed

*god damn nvidia u piece of *@&$*&$ last time i buy their crap*

Thx Daniel smile_o.gif

@the grafic's: i have the same problems with ATI 800XT too, maybe something with DXDLL settings?

Thx Daniel  smile_o.gif

@the grafic's: i have the same problems with ATI 800XT too, maybe something with DXDLL settings?

I didnt use dxdll there huh.gif

@Acecombat

That doesn't look like a texture issue to me. It looks like a z/w buffer error. It looks like your graphics card is having a hard time deciding which poligons should be on top. W buffer is the more advanced algorythm, try using that one. If you're using that currently, switch back to z-buffer and see what happens. Also, see what your gpu's driver settings are at with those variables.

I used to get disturbances like that when I was looking through a scope at soldiers at a distance with my nvidia card. Soldier's heads would be peaking through their helmets and stuff. z-buffer kind of sucks at rendering stuff at a distance. The way they do the math, as stuff gets further away, it gets harder to distinguish what's in front of what.

Have you changed your graphics drivers lately?

Also, I think there's a tech support forum somewhere around here. They may be able to help you more in there.

@t80: your pictures are not showing up for me, it may just be a temporary thing, but if it's not, try copying the URL in the 'Direct' field from ImageShack, as opposed to the Forums code or which ever you have done at the moment for it.

t80 , the kind of link you give for your image work only if you copy/paste them in your browser url area , they usually do not work when using inside "img" tags, at least for some people.

So to get your image showing for everyone , change

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img375.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gcs00068hv.jpg[/img]

into

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3591/gcs00068hv.jpg[/img]

then for your second image, change

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img252.imageshack.us/full.php?image=gcs00039nf.jpg[/img]

into

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/4025/gcs00039nf.jpg[/img]

And it will work

Could somebody please post some shots of the Gepard firing its cannons? Ive currently got troubles with OFP, BSOD and all! biggrin_o.gif

Nice pics everyone! Smiley, nice pic! Are those fireworks photoshopped? And if not, have you got a link to the addon? Thanks. smile_o.gif

Hey Parvus, nice pic! wink_o.gif

That part in We Were Soldiers with that guy's shins always makes me cringe. crazy_o.gif

@ShadowY

Try BIS AA ...

The results will speak for themselves.

If we make the Gepard stronger , it could crack an abrams front hull. And that would be quite unrealistic wink_o.gif

@ShadowY

Try BIS AA ...

The results will speak for themselves.

If we make the Gepard stronger , it could crack an abrams front hull. And that would be quite unrealistic wink_o.gif

It should had taken out atleast one hind..but it failed wink_o.gif