Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Yeah, good FFUR is not bad:)

The Russians in FFUR are great:) They looks good with Hoyt's weapons.

Not everyone is impressed by a replacement mod like FFUR nener.gif

FFUR did not made these addons whistle.gif

Just tell what addons are used not only because it`s a must but simply to give credits to the addonmaker and teams that made it.

Quote[/b] ]Just tell what addons are used not only because it`s a must but simply to give credits to the addonmaker and teams that made it.

I've the impression that the statement was trying to make us look bad, or the intent was there...

You have to know that we give credits to all people of this great community and we don't claim ourselves behind nothing except the number of hours spent in order to enhance and to replace BIS stuff.

Thunderbird84

Err, i don't quite see what ShadowY is going on about.. Like thunderbird said, they never claimed to make anything (Other than some replacement optic views?), and there is lists of what everything has been replaced with....

As for not liking total-replacements because it's not been made by the team, thats idiocy.. If the FFUR Team had to make the units, version 1 wouldn't be out yet I'm sure.. It's making use of the best community addons, aka not reinventing the whell, thus, it pwns tounge2.gif

(It's annoying mod teams remaking something another mod team has already made, most obvious example is the M4...)

- Ben

I explained him again that ADDONS USED: should be the rightfully creators and not a replacement mod mad_o.gif

It has nothing to do with FFUR or what he mades out of it.

Quote[/b] ]I explained him again that ADDONS USED: should be the rightfully creators and not a replacement mod

Have I posted these pics?

Please people, if you'd expect to post some pics of FFUR then make more accurate list of credits in order to avoid to hurt the fragile sensitivity of some people... ^^

'I'm gonna use ebns72 post as example'

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Addons: FFUR, retaliation campaign. -> now it should be <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">CSLA Mi-17 used in FFUR 2005 Instead of BIS Hip

smile_o.gif

Thank you and sorry for the disturbance.

ShadowY, are you more happy now ?

Thunderbird84

Quote[/b] ]Just tell what addons are used not only because it`s a must but simply to give credits to the addonmaker and teams that made it.

I've the impression that the statement was trying to make us look bad, or the intent was there...

You have to know that we give credits to all people of this great community and we don't claim ourselves behind nothing except the number of hours spent in order to enhance and to replace BIS stuff.

Thunderbird84

Listen moron..I asked you 3 times to not bother me again via PM.

And still you managed to do it again...are you daft or something?

Or are you still pissed about that ICP BMP1 that I changed a few months back and you asking for it via PM?

Whatever it is I don`t mind but don`t come again via PM when I asked you for the last time to PM me.

Quote[/b] ]I've the impression to discuss with a frustrated bullshit
Quote[/b] ]So what's your problem? your problem is the fact you feel jaleous when you see "FFUR" as credit under these picsSo what's your problem? your problem is the fact you feel jaleous when you see "FFUR" as credit under these pics

I know I can be in trouble with a moderator for this...but now "I don`t care" to use your words.

But I know that a moderator will read all the posts above and will understand that I was not attacking FFUR but simply wanted to see the creators name under the pics and not simply ffur.

Your the frustrated one inhere banghead.gif

Quote[/b] ]Listen moron..I asked you 3 times to not bother me again via PM.

And still you managed to do it again...are you daft or something?

Or are you still pissed about that ICP BMP1 that I changed a few months back and you asking for it via PM?

Whatever it is I don`t mind but don`t come again via PM when I asked you for the last time to PM me.

As I see you seem to be definitely determinated to play bull....

I don't care about your BMP and modestly some members of this team can do one thousands times better than yours.

Too Much Time Wasted...

Back to work now.

I don`t mind kiddo...why don`t you post them all..I used quotes, nobody wants to read your PM to me.

Quote[/b] ]BMP -> awesome !
Quote[/b] ]Hi mate !

I'm really impressed by the ORCS's BMP you retextured to desert ! I'd like to ask your permission for using it in FFUR Desert pack v5.0 instead of the current BMP I have...

Your a big laugh and your so pigheaded that you probably come back with another reply rofl.gif

Useless sarcasm... I feel you'll get a new pretty square under your avatar that will make you look better...

wink_o.gif

Useless sarcasm... I feel you'll get a new pretty square under your avatar that will make you look better...

wink_o.gif

I am proud of these ones(Thnx Denoir)lets hope you are as well rofl.gif

Both of you please cease your petty tirade else you can both be post restricted.

As far as I see it, if someone uses a total replacement mod and posts a screenshot then listing their "addons" used as Y2K3, or FFUR, or EECP or whatever is perfectly adequate, the threads for the total replacement mods list the addons they include, as well as crediting the addonmakers of the addons used so I think that's relevant and significant "thanks" to the original addon makers (if they think otherwise they're more than welcome to refuse their addons' inclusion in a T.R.M., after all they own the right to refuse or allow permission).

Hey Jaguar, what tank and trucks and rocket launcher looking thingys are those? tounge2.gif

Patriot missle system, and something that looks like a M2A2 with an enormous cannon (GAU-6 or 8?) huh.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
Hey Jaguar, what tank and trucks and rocket launcher looking thingys are those?  tounge2.gif

Patriot missle system, and something that looks like a M2A2 with an enormous cannon (GAU-6 or 8?)  huh.gif

Its an M551A1 Sheridan Tank.

Hey Jaguar, what tank and trucks and rocket launcher looking thingys are those? tounge2.gif

Patriot missle system, and something that looks like a M2A2 with an enormous cannon (GAU-6 or 8?) huh.gif

Its an M551A1 Sheridan Tank.

It was on the tip of my tongue, I swear...

eddyD/http://edit.hostbasket.com/eddyd.be/su39.jpg

First "plane flying about" picture for a while that hasn't made me want to remove someones eyes with a blunt object, cool shot.. Thought the plane looks a bit excessivly shiney

- Ben

sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif Please jaguar release these Patriots...it would be a shame not to release these things, so everybody can enjoy them notworthy.gifnotworthy.gif plzz I beg you

They're not even half textured, and they are totally unscripted... It was just meant to be a picture of 1991 Gulf War equipment, not an advertisement for addons I have. Some things are not made with the intention of release. It's very unlikely that the Patriots would be ready by the release of Armed Assault (and that's not going to be this year...) and I have other projects to be worked on ahead of it.

But they will be released eventually? biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ,I thought they weren't ever, like it was for your own use only.

Quote[/b] ]Some things are not made with the intention of release.

In other words I don't know, it is a lot of time and effort to make an addon releasable.

Offtime, that boat looks nasty! Custom made for personal fun? smile_o.gif