Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Offtime
Quote[/b] ]

unreleased addons of myne and OFPL team + Llauma's head model.

What animation pack are u using? @if not ; Are this ur own anims?

Do u have VBS1?

Edit.: i hope that my questions are ok now.

Ad1

im using Sanctuarys pack

if i remember good its DMA next generation anims or something like that

best avariable anims for ofp :-)

Ad2

no, i dont have it.

hope ive made you happyer now

all tho i realy dont like your behavior, your asking question the worst way you possibly could.

and about sayng sorry

you should say that to... hmmm.. mirror (?), for making rude as%^$le out of yourself.

@Llauma, Sanctuary

Lol, sorry and thanks smile_o.gif

i normaly dont check this topic, funny that i did today...

Hmm... I havent ask you for ansfer; is your nick Offtime?

Please drop the attitude, ask a question by all means but this is a discussion forum, if someone else decides to try to be helpful by answering the question themselves either thank them or ignore them.

I think that is normal if teacher asks JOLY a question, that JOLY answer it and not someone else in class like for instance MONIKA.

So i expected the answer from person who was asked.If i must wait for the answer 14 days thats ok. Im on forum every single day a couple of times.

The teacher doesn't ask because he/she doesn't know the answer, he/she asks because he/she want's to know whether the student knows it.

If you ask a person a question you already know the answer to but pretend that you don't is rude. In this case you wanted an answer and you got it, but instead of thanking him you ridiculed him. I guess people here will neglect you from now on whenever you have a question.

@Lee_H._Oswald

Nice burning wagon you got there smile_o.gif

I'll ask a question, but as Im not using PM, anyone can answer it smile_o.gif

It looks like some ppl are using scripts to get nice lens effects (ie depth and wide view etc) and other, beyond the limited 3rd person ingame view ..........

I'm assuming they allow 3d adjustment of the camera point ....

So where can I download a couple of these scripts or consules from ?

(yes, I guess somewhere in here this has already been asked but its not on the first page and the threads up to 165 pages crazy_o.gif ...... thats a lot of browsing !wink_o.gif

Thx

Gnat @ Dec. 04 2005,02:36)]I'll ask a question, but as Im not using PM, anyone can answer it smile_o.gif

It looks like some ppl are using scripts to get nice lens effects (ie depth and wide view etc) and other, beyond the limited 3rd person ingame view ..........

I'm assuming they allow 3d adjustment of the camera point ....

So where can I download a couple of these scripts or consules from ?

(yes, I guess somewhere in here this has already been asked but its not on the first page and the threads up to 165 pages  crazy_o.gif  ...... thats a lot of browsing !wink_o.gif

Thx

I hope this wont upset you but there's a camera script in ofp.

Here's everything there is to know.. at least I think it is.

Add a trigger and make it activated by radio alpha 0-0-1 or something. Then add to the 'on activation' field:

player exec "camera.sqs"

When you radio for alpha the script will activate. Press L to get rid of the crosshair or use apps + u if you are running dxdll to get rid of the GUI. You can also lock the camera to a spot or unit. Just aim the crosshair at the unit and press / on numpad. If it locks you should get a red square (or yellow if it's locked to a spot).

If you press delete the camera will become floating so the movements of the camera behaves like a hovercraft instead of a car which is fixed to the ground.

LOL ... not upset really .... just feeling silly for not tripping over this before !

Thanks Llauma ......... that works nice ..... mouse control would have been nice but im sure plenty ppl have said that before.

No one uses anything else ?

Cheers.

Gnat @ Dec. 04 2005,05:03)]

LOL ... not upset really .... just feeling silly for not tripping over this before !

Thanks Llauma ......... that works nice ..... mouse control would have been nice but im sure plenty ppl have said that before.

No one uses anything else ?

Cheers.

Post a link or two to show some examples of what you wanna accomplish and it will be easier to give you an answer.

Glad to still see some of my animations still in use.

I should get back to making some stuff and install OFP again.

Gnat @ Dec. 04 2005,05:03)]No one uses anything else ?

When you are not using the very nice OFP built-in camera script Llauma suggested to you, you can try

this camera addon that comes with several different cameras and zoom level.

not always the / button, can also be the space bar too - depends whether you're in the mission part of the editor, or the intro/outro part of it.

oh sh*t,nx_illusion what a screenshot. crazy_o.gif

Have I missed something? huh.gif

Looks like his post has been deleted. Personally I found it offensive and I was about to report it to a moderator but it looks like a moderator was earlier whistle.gif

When you are not using the very nice OFP built-in camera script Llauma suggested to you, you can try

this camera addon that comes with several different cameras and zoom level.

Thanks Sanctuary, nice alternative.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Have I missed something?  

Yup, you missed something alright.  :crazy

Nice pics Marcus. thumbs-up.gif

very very nice hornet, very moodey smile_o.gif

Nice pics all, its nice to see people useing the weather effects, looks really cool.

Smiley

nice pics [CAS] Daniel   smile_o.gif loved the wheater effects used in the pics too  biggrin_o.gif

Thanks. smile_o.gif

And Smiley_Nick, you made one awesome addon. wow_o.gif

Great pics again! Lee H Oswald, thats the type of pic that you could swear was real. thumbs-up.gif

Parvus top page pic is elite, haha I had to look three times to see if it was real or not! crazy_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Thx manhunter09 smile_o.gif

indeed Lee's pic is awesome .. so stylish ...