Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Fantastic fotos Marcus-Ergalla!! Could you please put also pictures in Hight Resolution? For wallpapers smile_o.gif

Parvus, great screens! smile_o.gif The addons are wrong though... Or well they're right, but I didn't make the Ontos, CSJ made it. He deserves full credit for the addon, I was only the messenger. smile_o.gif

Fantastic fotos Marcus-Ergalla!! Could you please put also pictures in Hight Resolution? For wallpapers smile_o.gif

Thank you! I'll add links to some high resolutions screens in the future and I'll also upload some of the old screens too. smile_o.gif

Nice screens @all smile_o.gif

Beautiful screens @ all! smile_o.gif

Marcus, I must ask. How do you bring the green out like that? It makes the foliage look amazing! wow_o.gif

Beautiful screens @ all! smile_o.gif

Marcus, I must ask. How do you bring the green out like that? It makes the foliage look amazing! wow_o.gif

Thanks crave22, but which screen do you mean? smile_o.gif

@ingram and Parvus

ur shots are awesome....i too wud like to know how u guys bring the green out of it

the foliage looks so realistic and cool.....i know its something wid the DXDLL configs....but plz do tell biggrin_o.gif

Very nice pics Ingram and NisuMies. thumbs-up.gif

Wow! very nice pics Afrographfx.. is it a retextured BIS CH-47 or did you make the model all by yourself? smile_o.gif

the ch47 is a completely new modell, had it lying around for a couple of weeks now and decided to give it some exterior textures. Lots of stuff to do before it would be ready for release.

@Marcus

Oh, I feel like an idiot. I just realised I was looking at NisuMies's pics of the Mi-8 landing in the field. And it is so green because of Berghoff's scenery.

I was going to comment on your pics of the TomiDs Su, however. The lighting effects make them look, well, almost real. I could've sworn that was Game 2, or ArmA. Really nice screens. thumbs-up.gif Your screen of the Mirage is also unbelieveable. smile_o.gif

Beautiful screens @ all. notworthy.gif

@Marcus

Oh, I feel like an idiot. I just realised I was looking at NisuMies's pics of the Mi-8 landing in the field. And it is so green because of Berghoff's scenery.

I was going to comment on your pics of the TomiDs Su, however. The lighting effects make them look, well, almost real. I could've sworn that was Game 2, or ArmA. Really nice screens. thumbs-up.gif Your screen of the Mirage is also unbelieveable. smile_o.gif

Beautiful screens @ all. notworthy.gif

Now I see tounge2.gif . I've wondered my self which screen you could mean . biggrin_o.gif

Again I have to thank you for you comment crave22.

Nice Screens @all

Hey Guys, These Photo's Are Awesome. How Do You All Make Them Look So Good ? I Just Use Fraps And Take Screenshots   I Have Photoshop But I Have No Idea To Use It, Any Help Making Photo's Of This Quality Will Be Good Thankz  yay.gif

Marcus-Ergalla

your last picture made me double take - looks real and if i didnt know better, i would have believed it was smile_o.gif

Hey Guys, These Photo's Are Awesome. How Do You All Make Them Look So Good ? I Just Use Fraps And Take Screenshots I Have Photoshop But I Have No Idea To Use It, Any Help Making Photo's Of This Quality Will Be Good Thankz yay.gif

well its doesnt totally depend on editing...ur 3d card and ingame settings matter a lot too

have u downloaded stuff like dxdll to enhance ur graphics??

have a look at this thread to get the things u want

Making OFP ur fav game

after having the inner of ofp configured, u could move on to editing with photoshop which is seldom needed if ur a good flashpoint combat photographer

CHEERS!

Wow, very impressive pic Marcus-Ergalla! thumbs-up.gif