Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

I dont think VBS1 is as high price as you guys are making it out to be. Now Im not saying that everyone has $120 dollars just lying around, but think about it. What is the average new game going for these days. $50 US, and how many of us have bought more than one new game. Just save up and you can buy vbs without breaking your back. I dont personally own vbs1 because I live in the US ( VBS1 is not for sale in the US correct? tounge_o.gif ), and I'm not saying Id buy it if I could. Im just saying that IMHO I dont think the argument that only a select group of gamers can buy it really holds up wink_o.gif . Well thats what I think.

OnTopic: Some of the recent pics you guys have been crankin out are top notch unclesam.gif

I suggest to divide the thread Only VBS photography and OFP photograhy.

I think isolation is the way to avoid the crappy conflict such as this thread between OFPers and VBSers.

The VBS1 discussion ends now, it was clearly stated some time ago that VBS1 discussions (outside of news items in the applicable area) are not tolerated on these forums, any further discussion will be met with post restrictions and/or warning levels.

The reason why VBS1 shots are allowed in the Flashpoint Photography thread was also cleary stated sometime ago.

Nice pictures everyone, indeed this VBS arguement is getting boring but i do agree with you sputnik, anyway get back to the picture goddamn it. biggrin_o.gif

Let's all respect each other and dont speak of things that we never saw.

We cannot force anyone to make addons for OFP or VBS1 everyone is free to do what they want  wink_o.gif

All VBS1 pictures and OFP pictures are really great  wow_o.gif

Respect to everyone for those beatifull pictures wink_o.gif

what addons have you used ShadowY`?

Isn't it LSR Ranger/Delta pack..

biggrin_o.gif

acecombat, amazing shots, those shots are ingame or are photoshoped? if they re ingame can u tell us what cfg do u use for flashpoint? wink_o.gif

acecombat, amazing shots, those shots are ingame or are photoshoped? if they re ingame can u tell us what cfg do u use for flashpoint?  wink_o.gif

They are Photoshopped.

that's sexy nephilim  biggrin_o.gif

YEah, how about make'er turn to the cam full-frontal?

that's sexy nephilim biggrin_o.gif

YEah, how about make'er turn to the cam full-frontal?

i can already hear the smack nephilim will give ya for that tounge_o.gif

a smack?

i rip ur nuts off.. :P

at least you provoked him with this pic to make that statement. wink_o.gif

seeing this pic i think someone should think about making the "Kiez"

ps: don't do the same to me, i still need them tounge_o.gif