Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Hmm now this looks promising , i'll test it out later and see what happens.

I have photoshop 8 here. What method of saving do you use? I use the "save for web" option, tried it with your sasr pic, loaded it, clicked save for web, chose "maximum" and then kept reducing the quality number until the filesize displayed in the bottom left was 100kb, saved and the file ended up as 100 KB (102,431 bytes), which of course is within the forum rules,

Woah! Thanks. How didn't I notice this before?

Thx guys! The TSF are some of my favorites too.

We're getting closer and closer to VBS1 quality...

Can you tell me where I could get those sunglasses on your TSF screenies... or can you upload its .pbo?

Here you go!

Acecombat, may I ask what face is on the soldier in this picture?

I think its a normal BIS face , though i admit i was using other faces during the time i took the pic so it could be someother face , i cant recognize it specifically in that pic.

No, no, the almighty Placebo changed the definition of 100kB. Look:
Rules:

<ul>[*]Hotlinked images must beno larger than 100kb ( 102600 bytes) larger images are fine, simply post a link only.

wow_o.gif

I'm sure I read 102400 the last time . . .

no, this is a hell knight:

monster_hellknight.jpg

i think thats called a pinky (not sure if its a nick name or otherwise)

pinky.PNG

crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif Holy mother of god what in earth is that! is it actually in ofp cuz this would sure rock with MP!  smile_o.gif (looks down at his sign! ghostface.gif OMG you made ME! )

Hmmz what to choose, Indestructible terror monster or alpha black officer!  biggrin_o.gif

EDIT

Which makes meh wonder why dont we have somekind of fairytales stuff??? Like a giant?  wow_o.gif   Or king size ballista wow_o.gif  Or some other crazy FUN addons? biggrin_o.gif

As mentioned before it's a Doom III Pinky. freshly imported... however, the scaling in OFP was a bit... different wink_o.gif

the Hell Knight is imported too, got a screen of it too, but I want the model so I can shoot some myself wink_o.gif .

credits for this go to DBR_Onix

To All Guys: Great Pictures.

I have opened up a Flashpoint Photography on ASF forums. You'll just have to register and there are no image limits. wink_o.gif

http://ASF.ofpcentral.com/phpBB2/

Only thing is BI Forums are more famous. tounge_o.gif

Since others are talking about their own OFP screen threads in their own forums... I'd just like to say that flashpoint2source also have one... wink_o.gif

OFP Combat Photography thread

I've gone more back to basics again in my screens. Now I only use dxdll and do not edit them in anything afterwards.

Since others are talking about their own OFP screen threads in their own forums... I'd just like to say that flashpoint2source also have one... wink_o.gif

OFP Combat Photography thread

I've gone more back to basics again in my screens. Now I only use dxdll and do not edit them in anything afterwards.

Lolz. Hope I didnt start a OFP Photography Advertisement Thread. biggrin_o.gif

Register On Our Forums! http://ASF.ofpcentral.com/phpBB2/

Today we broke our user record. 3 People were on at the same time! wow_o.gif

smile_o.gif

clap clap clap.

Your on ya way to the top tounge_o.gif

you guys allready know offcourse that OPflash.org has the best 200 pages of no limits combat photos! blues.gifghostface.gif

anyway, can somebody please chuck the COC sub into the water and then use the new underwater thingy to make l337 screenshots I cannot use meh pc till sunday! mad_o.gif

you guys allready know offcourse that OPflash.org has the best 200 pages of no limits combat photos! blues.gifghostface.gif

anyway, can somebody please chuck the COC sub into the water and then use the new underwater thingy to make l337 screenshots I cannot use meh pc till sunday! mad_o.gif

I'm just happy about our Record Breaking.

Quote[/b] ]Most users ever online was 3 on 22 Apr 2005 09:28 pm

tounge_o.gif

To Keep Ontopic. Gandalf the White, how long till that beast of a Pinky Demon is going to be Released? Also I just love that picture with the animals in the car tounge_o.gif .

i made it with the one by everon cartel for you smile_o.gif

Thnx allot man, it does look exactly like I had envisioned in my mind! Really great this is going to be nice for some sub busting!  ghostface.gif

ooo still have to wait three days! noooo!  wow_o.gif  xmas_o.gif

EDIT1

@rommel most ever online 3 wtf, that isnt right? We had like insane amount of visitors on newyears eve If im not mistaken!

EDIT2

Man that hawker hunter picture is l337 as F! blues.gif