Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

noo man its great! I like it!

Generations thrue time...

Yeah you might as well through some people with spears and painted skulls in the pics too and some singled cell organisms fighting each other while some piggyback on others as typical parasites , that would really make it GENERATIONS through TIME tounge_o.gifcrazy_o.gif .

Seriously though if you wanna put them then put them down besides the tank not up in the sky , theres a apache flying on the right side FFS.

Yeah you might as well through some people with spears and painted skulls in the pics too and some singled cell organisms fighting each other while some piggyback on others as typical parasites , that would really make it GENERATIONS through TIME  tounge_o.gif  crazy_o.gif .

Seriously though if you wanna put them then put them down besides the tank not up in the sky , theres a apache flying on the right side FFS.

It's about US cavalry. Note that the US don't really excist that long. So those cowboys were the first cavalry of the US. The pictures really shows the US cavalry trough the time in which the US excisted. smile_o.gif

The thing about the example painting "Spearhead", is that nothing is over lapping . In your recent pictures lots of stuff is just jumbled together and you can't really see any thing.

As for empty skies, if the angle of a picture is just right the empty sky can channel focus towards an object.

The thing about the example painting "Spearhead", is that nothing is over lapping . In your recent pictures lots of stuff is just jumbled together and you can't really see any thing.

As for empty skies, if the angle of a picture is just right the empty sky can channel focus towards an object.

over lapping is possible; but i'm with you - mine was too much ...

armorprintFIcopy_700.JPG

and of course it is possible to not overfill a pic, one extremly nice example (in my opinion of course)

is HawkinsDaFin's Ashau valley:

HawkinsDaFin_ashau_morning2.jpg

is an awesome pic with only 2 objects

but the thing with the focus and sky - i'm in doubt with cos one person looks at the object and others (like me) are watching

the empty sky (fifty/fifty or?)

- anyway i like discussions like this here, its the first time that i can go out with an result in my hand: my last pic was overfilled

- less is sometimes more ...

Never overcroud your photo´s. It makes it hard for the viewer to concentrate on the actual subject.

Arch.

hmm is it me.. or does this bruce willis face makes OFP head look like VBS1... where can i get it smile_o.gif

http://www.hot.ee/ofpscreens6/delta2.jpg wow_o.gif

It's not the Bruce Willis face that makes the head look different, it's just that Laser's new units have a new head model smile_o.gif

Looks pretty cool, doesn't it?

Here's the clean face:

face-tears1.jpg

@ April 27 2005,12:30)]
the A-6 I'm not sure about... could be Footmunch?,

Thats the Falklands Mod A4 Skyhawk smile_o.gif

Think that belongs here....

Parvus you learn quickly , that new pic was just perfect , infact beautiful smile_o.gif .

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/8597/lsrdelta23tt.jpg

This pic has the best atmosphere of all posted in last weeks. Great pic, Ace. smile_o.gif

Agree with smith on that one of the Best picture I saw in OFP till now wow_o.gif

And I've to agree with Extraction and ag_smith.

This pic ROCKS

Agreed as well, absolutely amazing

@Nilz

both your pics link to carrot1.jpg

Ben

hmm i didnt even noticed taht LSR Deltas new version has different head models...  wow_o.gif

@Nilz, I'm very glad to see people use this addon. Many hours spent on polishing up the planes kinda pay off. smile_o.gif

USSRsniper,

fix your post. The forum's fucked up.

Excuse my french. wink_o.gif

USSRsniper,

fix your post. The forum's fucked up.

Excuse my french.  wink_o.gif

idd blue lines crazy_o.gif

Thanks for the appreciation guys smile_o.gif .

I editted that pic a bit but there was smoke in there in OFP for real and i was using Cats desert storm FX so the brown colour was also real i editted it a bit with diffuse/grain effect.

Even had a line i didnt post like:

Sniper: *bam* click *bam*

Mg'er: Hey leave some for me too tounge_o.gif .

Parvus you learn quickly , that new pic was just perfect , infact beautiful  smile_o.gif .

Thx Ace smile_o.gif