Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Haha great but how should I find it if I don't know the name of the jet? He just listed rktmod as addon. And it looked like a Su 24 Fencer but I see, it is only a Mig 23 sad_o.gif

Any decent OFP player should know what plane it is by simply looking at the shape wink_o.gif

Yes sorry K. Homer - and Thx Cpt. Frostbite for the Mig-23 link;

btw. nice pic K. Homer  smile_o.gif

oops..wrong forum

Don't forget to list your addons wink_o.gif

Sluganda , lay off on the contrast a bit  wink_o.gif .

It was just experiment smile_o.gif

lupus... whats with the sudden poor attempt at sarcasm when mentioning addons?

Black Dragon please don't hotlink images over 100kb, I think this is the 2nd time now? Please don't make me ask a 3rd time.

Lupus[WD] please list the addons you use, there are still new people getting into Flashpoint or coming back into the game who don't know what an addon might be, no matter how famous it is in the community. If you don't list the addons you use, your posts will be deleted.

Black Dragon please don't hotlink images over 100kb, I think this is the 2nd time now? Please don't make me ask a 3rd time.

Lupus[WD] please list the addons you use, there are still new people getting into Flashpoint or coming back into the game who don't know what an addon might be, no matter how famous it is in the community. If you don't list the addons you use, your posts will be deleted.

@Placebo sry sad_o.gif Yes it was the 2nd but i had copy the thumbmail link from Imageshack and i didn`t know that the Link make the real pic. size. Next time i add the link from the pic.

@All nice work and ncie pictures.

lupus... whats with the sudden poor attempt at sarcasm when mentioning addons?

The attempt at sarcasm may be poor as it's no sarcasm, it's because i basically don't have the proper exact denomination of all addons i use in mind, if i say it's from BAS and it's an Helo, i think it's as easy to find out what addon it is as if i would put an approximate denomination, as a lot of what's generally listed as "addons used" is very approximative i believe at least like this i do not deceive in giving erroneous informations.

What's with your sudden rich attempt at sentencing people ? rock.gif

Now honestly, if Placebo is more happy with approximate designations, as i sometimes did before, than with honest hints on what to search i'll do like this again, but if each time i find a nice screenshot i'd like to share i have to research pbo's names or official names or links to downloads, pardon my french, it wouldnt be worth the effort, oftentimes i restrain from posting some screenshots i have only because i dont know all the addons in it, I post for fun, i don't edit my screens much and don't give them more time than that, i never complained on the size limits or the obligation to list addons or whatever, but if it should become some sort of administrative/filing work... d'oh !

No anger or resent towards you placebo in this statement, just my honest opinion.

@ April 14 2005,16:21)]No anger or resent towards you placebo in this statement, just my honest opinion.

None taken I understand your point, and I'm more than happy with vague addon lists such as "BAS bike/helicopter, Suchey & Earl soldiers, I think Frenchpoint jeep?" or something along those lines, if you can name them precisely then that's better but I'm not expecting people to spend 20 minutes researching a pic that takes 20 seconds to post wink_o.gif

Cleaning done....

Ok to clarify, each of you know if you own VBS1 or not, if you own VBS1 you are of course entitled to post VBS1 images in the Flashpoint Photography thread. However it's quite clear which addons are from VBS1 and which are from Flashpoint.

There is an addon/mod doing the rounds by a Russian addon team called "=V.G= Team", the mod is called "VBS1 MOD", this mod is completely illegal as it contains items removed from an older version of VBS and converted to Flashpoint, this contravenes the TOS of VBS and infringes on copyright. If anyone is using this mod I strongly suggest you delete it, continuing to use it puts at risk your status in this community.

If you want VBS1 or want to use VBS1 items you must buy VBS1, there is no other way to have access (short of joining certain militaries), if you don't want to buy it (or join the military) then stick with Flashpoint.

If anyone believes that an item in a screenshot is from an illegal addon/mod they should utilise the "report post to a moderator" function and the issue will be investigated.

I apologise to anyone in advance who has to face accusations/questions about their ownership of VBS1 due to the improper behaviour of certain elements within the community, I'm sorry for this but all that's required would be confirmation of your customer number and the issue will be resolved and ended.

Further debate on the issue of what addons are correctly and/or legally being used are not acceptable, please use this thread only for discussing items in the combat photography thread which people are entitled to post.

woohoo ... last post @ CP 3! yoker.gif

imho i also have had the last post at CP 2

P.S. this is a pure personal information ...

Gandalf

CP IV

Quote[/b] ]100kb (102600 bytes)

It's 102400 bytes isn't it?

Quote[/b] ]For reference here are the previous two "Opf Combat Photography" threads.....

Thread One.

Thread Two.

OFP combat Videography

You forgot thread 3.

Parvus

Quote[/b] ]imho i also have had the last post at CP 2

It was Milkman.

Quote[/b] ]100kb (102600 bytes)

It's 102400 bytes isn't it?

People were asking for a posting size allowance increase, so I agreed smile_o.gif

Flashpoint Photography 4.

Really, really nice job with VBS1 SF2 Pack, BAS!

Thumbs up! wink_o.gif

i second what Nilz said, when will be the OFP release tounge_o.gif

Never... BAS is not making addons for OFP anymore, they have moved to VBS1 100%. What a pity though, isn't it?

EDIT: They said they would be back when OFP2 comes out though.

Really, really nice job with VBS1 SF2 Pack, BAS!

Thumbs up! wink_o.gif

Had to hack those pics to get them under 100K. You can find the original sized pics at the bottom of the following thread

http://www.vbsresources.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184

thanks mate. the server seems to be back up, most of the pics in the thread you mention were not working the other day.