Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Nilz,

That's not funny you did there. Could you, please, remove crash pic.

Bad memories.

Sorry, man. Wasn't really intentional. My friend just accidentally crashed there. But OK, I'll remove it for you smile_o.gif

Nilz,

That's not funny you did there. Could you, please, remove crash pic.

Bad memories.

Sorry, man. Wasn't really intentional. My friend just accidentally crashed there. But OK, I'll remove it for you smile_o.gif

I am not offended. It was a great tragedy, that's all and thank you.

Agentfox, are those screens actually unedited? that's amazing! crazy_o.gifwow_o.gif

we want more!! biggrin_o.gif

Thanks for the comments. smile_o.gif

I had to tweak the gamma/contrast due to OFP darkening it, but other than that they are unedited.

I'll post the others in a second.

Breathing scripts, Snow dust scripts.

Are those available for OFP?

I know the breathing script isn't.. not sure about the snow scripts, I think kegetys' snow island came with them. smile_o.gif

I know the breathing script isn't.. not sure about the snow scripts, I think kegetys' snow island came with them. smile_o.gif

Aha I didn't realize you meant the snowing script, yeah that came with Winter Nogojev smile_o.gif That breathing script would be cool to have in OFP..

Next thing you know there'll be a badbreath.sqs crazy_o.gif

And iNeo that is possible in OFP , i've seen cigarette smoking scripts in OFP they are pretty similiar to this so i think its possible.

Aha I didn't realize you meant the snowing script, yeah that came with Winter Nogojev smile_o.gif That breathing script would be cool to have in OFP..

If you want to tweak around this, here is what i made during my "how to use the drop command" learning sessions.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">#lloo

_unit = getpos _this

_unitdir = getdir _this

drop ["cl_basic","","Billboard",1,1.54308,[(_unit select 0)+0.45*sin _unitdir,(_unit select 1)+0.45*cos _unitdir,(_unit select 2)+1.45],[0,0,0],0,1.28455,1,0,[0.11,0.259236],[[1,1,1,1],[1,1,1,0.446154],[1,1,1,0.384616],[1,1,1,0]],[0,1,0,1],0,0,"","",""]

~3

?!alive _this:exit

goto "lloo"

called with a

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "nameofscript.sqs"

in the command line

In that current state, the cold breath comes from near the mouth, adjusting its origin position with the orientation of the unit.

But as i don't know how to detect the head altitude in a script, it works very well only for when the unit is standing. You can't see in first person view too.

Cool, saving that and will try it out one day, thanks Sanctuary smile_o.gif

Have you guys seen the last picture (and the name of it), and the name of the author?

I think we have accually seen the first screen of OFP2... biggrin_o.gif

finally.I was -> <- this far from heart attack if i saw those pics.

I haven't been so impressed for my entire life and that's only beta!?

Imaqine the lag in the game with low cpu computers.

Ah well,i'm happy and that's enough for next 30 minutes.

-------------------

edit* :Houston,we got some ofp gamers high again.

:Must be OFP2 then.

Hey! This is a wrong forum. Please post 'em to Flashpoint 2 forum. Please. biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gif

Lupus [WD], have just seen your pics including the beta EC635 - VERY nice. I don't know if the mil version has the same Wire-Strike Protection System as our civvy EC135s, but if so then there are extensions for the front of each skid and a small guard for the windscreen wiper too.

Amazing E3 screens, its like my dreams come true. I ever dreamed from an ofp engine with modern effects. I played söldner or Joint Operations and many more with beautifull engines but the feeling wasnt like ofp. And here you can see its still ofp. And if its true that the ofp developers focus more on technical improvements as graphical and if i see the screen(s) than its like my dreams become true.

Lupus [WD], have just seen your pics including the beta EC635 - VERY nice. I don't know if the mil version has the same Wire-Strike Protection System as our civvy EC135s, but if so then there are extensions for the front of each skid and a small guard for the windscreen wiper too.

Yes there will be extensions on the front of the skids and the windscreen wiper are not definitive at all here, as i simply and temporarilly borrowed them and morphed them from yoyo's excellent Fennec helicopter (OFrP) smile_o.gif

As is, think of my ec-635 as a (proto) flight test version ;)

To me the new screen (s) look very unrealistic and artificial, the lighting looks too bold, or something.. it just looks unnatural.

It looks like the kind of graphics on CGI shows on TV.