Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

Guest Ti0n3r

Parvus, the F-111 pic actually quite nice, The Notes made it interesting. So if you decide to post more of that kind of pics you should keep all the text visible.

cheers

I was surprised there was no D-Day pics.  huh.gif

Lest We Forget.

Ares, do i spot a higher res birch then then in the last FBP version?

also, are you making a "factory" kind of building to go with the brick warehouse?

beautiful pic anyway, looks very nice biggrin_o.gif

Ares, do i spot a higher res birch then then in the last FBP version?

also, are you making a "factory" kind of building to go with the brick warehouse?

beautiful pic anyway, looks very nice biggrin_o.gif

Thanks.

That is correct. Decided it was time to use a real birch and scrap the old modified BIS textures. Actually, I was supposed to do it a year ago when I took the photos for the texture. wink_o.gif

Yes, there is a "factory" kind of building coming. Actually, it's more like the size of a repair shop than a factory.

ps. 546 .p3d's in the version I'm working with right now. That's including the winter buildings. tounge2.gif

thats great Ares.... but i was hoping for a bigger kind of factory, made in brick... with a big chimney... :P

oh well, we cant get everything wink_o.gif

thats great Ares.... but i was hoping for a bigger kind of factory, made in brick... with a big chimney... :P

oh well, we cant get everything wink_o.gif

No, you can't. biggrin_o.gif But I would if I could.

@ Ti0n3r, very interesting face textures on CiA server. rofl.gif

That G36 on one of the last screens is that from OFPL? Never seen a G36C before only 1 is the WIP from Sgt. Eversmann

I think that the G36C's are included in the OFPL Special Weapons pack, that the GROM addon uses. Check that. wink_o.gif

omg every! Very nice pics all of you!!!!! inlove.gif

its like ofp photography really have gone insanely beatiful the last couple of months or is it just me that hasn't been playing ofp for like a month or two? tounge2.gif

I haven't posted mine in a while, that's the reason. Gotta go digging my folders. tounge2.gif

Although I have to agree. Almost all of the screenies are just, pretty much, suberb.

Nephilim's mercs under your model editing too, NSX? Hmmm... Lovely work converting the units. ETR (estimated time of release) on them? huh.gif

Guest Ti0n3r

I have to disagree. It feels like the OFP photography thread is just repeating itself over and over again. I don't really have a problem with that, it just that I don't check it as often as I used to since I already know what kind of pics various members are likely to post.

That's just me though.

@Smiley Nick, your last picture you posted, i didnt know you could use ECP and CSLA together ? Or are you using a CSLA rip MOD ?

Hi r0adki11

I was using ECP as the main mod, but took the blackhawks from the CSLA mod and put them into my addons folder for personal use smile_o.gif

@Parvus: No, it's still in a beta stage.

The estimated release date is still around june/july.

Quote[/b] ]Some edited sh*t band.gif

Addons: it`s all edited and you can`t find it anywhere so don`t ask whistle.gif

Some more edited sh*t tounge2.gif

Hey you were right it is s**t,and i wasn't goin to ask anyway

fantastic pics shadowy, been along time since i saw a story board that showed the real flashpoint smile_o.gif.

nice 1

hehe - nice shot 868 smile_o.gif - let me guess: you have choosen UKF cos they mostly look up?

fantastic pics shadowy, been along time since i saw a story board that showed the real flashpoint smile_o.gif.

nice 1

rofl.gif the funniest things always happen on a public server

thnx

Lol, have to agree with that. I have had some very hilarious moments when playing FDF on ofp.info server. Rolled a PaSi on it's roof... Once I killed half of an enemy squad that was firing at me using a silenced Uzi (they noticed me when I was approaching, both got prone and they opened fire). The rest ran away. Managed to get myself killed while trying to blow up an NSV with the HK69, though. Missed, it noticed me... tounge2.gif

hehe - nice shot 868 smile_o.gif - let me guess: you have choosen UKF cos they mostly look up?

Ahh...sort of. But yes they do look up don't they.

I was going add some humourous caption but my humour is quite dry.