Harnu

OFP photography - Questions & comments

What difference will it make to ofp screenshots if i decrease LOD's to as low as possible in ofp preferences and my Omega Driver settings?

@Shadow: imho maybe you are not right with the *edited ArmA screen;

i guess the screen is unedited but the program in which the truck was loaded

and the screenshot was taken is not ArmA ...

btw. nice screens of the DKMM - how did you made yours? a untex. Island and OFP shadows?

P.S. plz compare the shadow of the ArmA pic and yours - i guess ArmA pic was taken @ develop. progi

no it`s not edited tounge2.gif  who do you think edited it?  whistle.gif

armaural5uc.jpg

do not compare it plzzz rofl.gif

anyway I only made these shots because I was playing with the ArmA shot(s).

And yes it`s a textured(custom) Island, I only took the textures.pbo out of the folder.

I already made this kinda shots a long time ago and last year with a Black textured Island.

2Cameron

Yep, your are nice too.And you have the same...top stuff...Damn. biggrin_o.gif

Very nice pictures and units, Sluganda, looking forward to the CSLA update2 desert pack. thumbs-up.gif

Wow Bucketman, those Taleban units look really impressive. By far the best looking addon I've seen representing them so far. Are you going to release them to the public? inlove.gif

Thanks but they are pieced together from many different addons and none of the model parts are really my work so it would be really difficult to get permissions from all the different addon makers.

thats ok remo didn't have permission to use anything he did.

so i say release them if you want .you can have my permission to use anything from gmer

Wow Bucketman, those Taleban units look really impressive. By far the best looking addon I've seen representing them so far. Are you going to release them to the public? inlove.gif

Thanks but they are pieced together from many different addons and none of the model parts are really my work so it would be really difficult to get permissions from all the different addon makers.

thats ok remo didn't have permission to use anything he did.

so i say release them if you want .you can have my permission to use anything from gmer

Thanks alot... These are now alot closer to release because most of the textures and models are from your middle-east resistance pack.

Excellent Tiger meet camo on the typhoon!!!

And the USMC stuff looks very promising!!!

** And Ive also seen a black typhoon, and read something about texture pack? Could somebody explain this to me?

Oh god, now we're starting to photograph single objects on a white background now?

Jezus christ, if I'd take a photo from a brick wall I'd win the photography award, surely.

CSLA team: Nice screenshots, really, VERY nice! that tower in your city proved really.. inspiring to me smile_o.gif . How big is that tower btw? because first I thought it was HUGE (as in, 50M diameter), before I saw the details.

Oh god, now we're starting to photograph single objects on a white background now?

Jezus christ, if I'd take a photo from a brick wall I'd win the photography award, surely.

CSLA team:  Nice screenshots, really, VERY nice!  that tower in your city proved really.. inspiring to me  smile_o.gif .  How big is that tower btw?  because first I thought it was HUGE (as in, 50M diameter), before I saw the details.

Maybe it`s time you post some screenshots so we can enjoy your 1337 photography skillzzzzzzzZZZzzzzz tounge2.gif

I'd prefer pictures where they are taken in an enviroment.

Even if they aren't too nice, graphicly.

I'd prefer pictures where they are taken in an enviroment.

Even if they aren't too nice, graphicly.

post them ....oh but plzzzzZZzz use AA 8X - AF 16X and a very high resolution ...I hate those jagged edges.

And don`t forget the light as the sun in OFP so pics around 14:00 - 15:00 hour are better, especially when you know where the shadowside is wink_o.gif

And don`t just hit screenshot, else the pics will get so dull and darkish rofl.gif

to be honest, they have a point... well both of you do... the white background is very nice and something a bit different (well, it was till everyone started)... although its hardly combat photography... but then again... not much is these days tounge2.gif

@Shadow:

I don't think I'm the only one that's tired of your stuck-up attitude.

How about you grow up?

If people want to post screenshots with a white background then let them.

Hey 868 dude, what army is that, the army of clones? biggrin_o.gif

Nice pics everyone! (... Chechs in the desert crazy_o.gif  ...)

If people want to post screenshots with a white background then let them.

Yeh, but I was just trying to tell him that Parvus pwns him biggrin_o.gif

Nah, enough of this noobery, I shall restrain myself.

Sorry, I wasn't gettin at nobody, I didn't mean for anyone to take it like that. As long as people post nice enough screenshots I'm happy.

No worries, didn't take it as an insult of some such, mostly as you wanted to keep this forum spamless.

smile_o.gif

did somebody said escalation? schlagen.gif i always get a little bit afterborne

@ this kind of ^discussion ... so c'mon guyz lets have some negative approach (j/k)

@Shadow:

I don't think I'm the only one that's tired of your stuck-up attitude.

How about you grow up?

Quoted for truth

*nods*

Very nice Typhoon pictures.

P.S. The RAF is the only air force which has had black Typhoons, and this was for testing purposes only