Sign in to follow this  
tophe

BIS @ E3: Confirmed!

Disturbing dream dude I would like slit my wrists with paper if that actually happened.

From watching this I would prefer it to be released on the Xbox-360 smile_o.gif

I would prefer OFP2 on that console wow_o.gif uhm what am I saying...

Just keep it to the PC. crazy_o.gif

We will be in our meeting room Wednesday 18th - Friday 20th, various people will come to talk to us at set times during those days smile_o.gif

So appointments are mandatory if someone wants to visit? or is it a walk-in walk-out sort of thing?

The room as far as I know is walled with one lockable door, appointments aren't strictly mandatory but people who want to walkin may be told to come back at a less busy time according to our schedule, of course we hope that anyone who wants to look at what we're working on will get the chance to do so smile_o.gif

Hey placebo can you inform us if we are going to be very happy from the E3 news?

Is there anybody attending that can make a report to ofpinfo or OFPEC? Breaking news from E3 would be great (much like Battlefield2 fansites have planned). [HINT] On the other hand, I wonder if the latest news will be on this forum from the mouth of BIS itself. [/HINT] Hmmm. That'd be nice.

I know my brother will be in attendance, he's not exactly an OFP fan but he knows I sure am. I told him to pay you guys a visit, with camera in hand biggrin_o.gif

The room as far as I know is walled with one lockable door, appointments aren't strictly mandatory but people who want to walkin may be told to come back at a less busy time according to our schedule, of course we hope that anyone who wants to look at what we're working on will get the chance to do so smile_o.gif

Meh, i would steal a carbine and a flashbang from the AA dudes and break into the room just like that, and then i would demo OPF2 myself with Placebo and Maruk on their knees begging for mercy, i think i would problably spare them...

But, has it is i hope we will see OFP E3 footage once the show is over, that would be nice, yeah biggrin_o.gif .

edit: tsc tsc, what was i thinking, i also wish everything goes well for you guys in L.A.

This is the blurb from gamespot if you haddnt seen it already smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Operation Flashpoint 2 E3 bound

Codemasters may not be showing off at E3, but developer Bohemia Interactive says it will demo Operation Flashpoint 2 anyway.

According to a post in the Bohemia Interactive Studios forums, Operation Flashpoint 2, the tactical first-person shooter from the Prague-based developer, will be making an appearance at this year's E3 Expo in Los Angeles.

Bohemia's PR manager, Paul Statham, said in the forums that "Marek Spanel and myself will be in attendance at [E3], where we intend to announce our release plans for 2005 and beyond. We will also reveal further details about the games we're currently working on."

Operation Flashpoint 2 will be published by Codemasters, the British company behind Second Sight. Codemasters has announced that it will not be taking a booth at E3 in May. Thus, Bohemia will be showing off Operation Flashpoint 2, set for release in 2006, on its own.

Bohemia Interactive Studios is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and is the developer of the original Operation Flashpoint for the PC and its numerous expansion packs. That game was set in 1985 and portrayed a fictitious skirmish between American and Soviet troops. The company says that this new Flashpoint game will also focus on modern combat.

OMFG those pictures looks 1337 wow_o.gif

So this is for sure OFP2 rock.gif

If yes man those looks very good nice detail and quality wink_o.gif

Iraqi Freedom Campaign I think yes yes modern day units woooooooow I think I am gonna have a heart attack crazy_o.gif

Love how it looks 2006 I am ready bring it on tounge_o.gif

I think they might release a demo at the end of this year and 2006 final release wink_o.gif

OFP2 E3 screenshots here!

Many more:

They are there already. smile_o.gif

Already on The FAQ, too, for safekeeping. biggrin_o.gif

Don't blame ya, those links could be taken down in seconds :P

It's real! The game exists! I take back any doubts i had.

It looks fantastic, wonder how it plays...? Wonder how it sounds...? Wonder how it smells...? Wonder what minimum spec is...? Wonder what price tag is...? Wonder........

It's real!  The game exists!  I take back any doubts i had.  

It looks fantastic, wonder how it plays...?  Wonder how it sounds...?  Wonder how it smells...? Wonder what minimum spec is...?  Wonder what price tag is...?  Wonder........

Pirce would be a other games near €50 wink_o.gif

Hi all

As mentioned shadows look at this pic.

ftp://www.flashpoint1985.com/e32005/FP2e3shot02.jpg

notice the shadow conforms to the background geometry

It is exactly maping true shadows on to another entity to whit the vehicle!

Further on this picture

ftp://www.flashpoint1985.com/e32005/FP2e3shot04.jpg

note the shadow from the helmet on the face and from the arm onto the chest and under arm

Wow! that is serious graphics.

Great!

Walker

shocking2.gif

BIS you have really done it this time biggrin_o.gif

OMG this is so cool! Very nice graphic wow_o.gif

THINK OF THE THINKS YOU CAN DO ON OFP2

crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gifdribble.gifcry.gifkonservativ_woot.gif

Indeed the detail on the units and vehicles is incredible wink_o.gif

Third picture shows some good details look at the uniform under the vest wow_o.gif

Looks pretty awesome. Proper lighting and shadows also help... can't wait!!! smile_o.gif

Nice to see the new DX effects, but, BIS, that is too washed out for reality. smile_o.gif A level of clarity, and vivid colour is missing.

Granted I don't even know if that's XBOX or OFP2 screenie...

Use real photos, compare them to your results, you'll see what I mean. tounge_o.gif