Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

so why does it say you edited the post lol

The installer is finished, all I need are the files.

When Tom is finished testing, it'll just take a day or so for the pack to be released. That includes uploading to the download server.

So, hows it going ? heh, kinda nervis. I cant wait, this will be great with my mission! OH DAMN! Im also very hiper.

Siting here for last 5 hours look for more news on this mod.

Or just replys.. blues.gif

Hi ,

After consideration, and noticing that Sanctuary's pack will be updated Here we decided to push the release back a few day (not too many) to include the updated animations. Like you know, the more days that pass the more improvements will be added wink_o.gif

Best Regards

Thunderbird84

Do whatever you need to, guys. There's a lot of interesting things coming over the next few days, and have come out in the past few. If you have incorporated any of that, then you're looking good, to say the least. Take your time - make it a good one.

yep i totaly agree with cannon fodder make this great also hope you stopped ai crouching when in alert mode they only seem to crouch not stand up wich doesnt work with some cutscenes

Presumably, by removing the animation files from the forthcoming FFUR5.0, the vanilla animations will be re-enabled? I have a lot of respect for Sanctuary and the animation guys and the up coming DMA Animation Pack 1.0 sounds very interesting but the option to remove it if needs be would be nice. Or am I worrying over nothing?

Ok, not trying to sound rude or out of place but...

WHY ? They are releasing there Animations pack "maybe" this week end. rock.gif

So, your trying to tell us to wait another week or two ? just great ... inless u have some sort of conections with the guy to make him give it to u sooner. Just more waiting.

It do's not sound that great to me about waiting, but its ure mod. Do what u like, but if another great thing is going to come. You gonna put it in the mod? or in a patch to 5.0 ?

All im trying to say is that, Just release it. Then furtur on Patch it. biggrin_o.gifrock.gif

well it wont actually take that long becuase they know that the anim pack will be released already tested so all they have to do is attach it into the mod using the config.file i think but they will already have that part done so then just copy and paste the .pbo anim file into the right folder and test a mission or 2 and voila done now how long will that take not that long unless ive got the wrong idea.

but its better to wait and get a better pack then get it now and it might not be as good as you expected would it

anyway stop spamming with how long will it be and just sit tight and wait for the realese it will definately be worth all the waiting (well i dunno i havent played it but from the pics and so on it sounds like it)

As much as I'm dissapointed with the delayed release, knowing that Sanctuary's anims are AWESOME everything cancels eachother out!

Btw will you be using his classic, patrol or pistol anim pack?

press panic button wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

anyways,take your time,we can wait a day or so more.

Quote[/b] ]anyways,take your time,we can wait a day or so more.

erm maybe not all of us but i can definatley wait i wouldnt mind if its not out till next month but i hope its not anyway how about a chance of the patrol and classic version becuase in some ways i prefer classic becuase its more relaxed for those sit and wait missions but the patrol is good to see when your attacking a town so how about a mixture like there is 50% of patrol anim rather than classic, if you get it well even if thats possible

but anyway take your time and make this the best mod out there

Hi mates ,

We'll certainly use patrol animations because they are totally different than BIS ones , plus they give a nice touch to OFP, soviet soldiers will have their own animations though.

Btw I would like to show you a small story of aerial combat between an A-10 which, surprisingly, has been damaged by the machine gun of a Su-25 ...

The A-10's trying its best to shoot down the SU-25 by circumventing it from its back...

17jn.jpg

"...Fox 2... Yeahh !! Bingo...!!! got him..."

25zv.jpg

Unfortunately the soviet pilot has been killed by the sidewinder...

32ns.jpg

"Damn..I can't return to base ...I have to eject..."

48sv.jpg

"..."

58iq.jpg

smile_o.gif

do they use square chutes IRL? I think this would be inaccurate for both time period and real life...despite it looking totally awesome smile_o.gif

do they use square chutes IRL? I think this would be inaccurate for both time period and real life...despite it looking totally awesome smile_o.gif

lmao. i MSNed thunderbird the other day... i told him that i KNEW someone was gonna comment about this biggrin_o.gif damn im good tounge_o.gif

ill tell you the same thing i told him.

HALO chutes are retangular like that, whilst all others are round. also they are an olive drab (army green) too.

but since this is a game, and althou tb84 doesnt agree with this philosophy, its fine just how it is. cuz it makes the game more fun.

wow that looks great does the plane actually do a spiral thing if its shot say on the wing does it spin around ?

also are the steerable chutes in this ?

AHA i found something unreal on this so far the parachutes wheres the little hole in the middle to keep the air flowing throught it steadily the bis has them but i cant see any one this one ?

ha i just had to point something out lol.

still great work

Thanks , btw

Quote[/b] ]HALO chutes are retangular like that, whilst all others are round. also they are an olive drab (army green) too.

but since this is a game, and althou tb84 doesnt agree with this philosophy, its fine just how it is. cuz it makes the game more fun.

rock.gif

I've told ya that I'm working on a new parachute which would be suited to the era 1985 by retexturing an old model mate,

However my philosophy's to put something balacing between REALISM & Fun wink_o.gif

Btw I noticed a lag with the steerable prachutes cuz I used the command "nearest object"... I withdraw it., the parachutes still won't be steerable.

i missed that message smile_o.gif

oh and i wasnt challenging your philosophy. i was merely stating that you dont particularly agree with mine, in case someone was like "well why doesnt he do this?" so they would know that your ideas and mine vary smile_o.gif

Wow this air combat looks nice!

I support the suggestion for the round chute (supporting your realism idea).

I hope you have been successful in getting rid of the bouncing plane (after ground collision).

In older versions it did not work every time / with every plane.

Looks very promising!

Keep the steerable parachute for special ops please (and the round one for others).

Bon boulot!