Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

I'm getting xm-117 related error messages whenever I try and use a West armoured unit sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]-PLEASE check and make sure you don't have duplicates of any addons used by FFUR also in your regular or Res\addons folders!.

or just wait for FFUR v5.0 smile_o.gif

Wow I just checked some new screens over at CSLA2 topic and they look spectacular (AA or OFP:XBOX quality)! Can we expect that kind of visual beauty in FFUR 5.0?

t-bird keep dishing those screenshots out man. we got to drool over something.

Hi, guys

Is it possible to add a binoc with zoom in the next patch?

I've heard it's just a small change in the config. (AFAIK wgl got one)

smile_o.gif

who cares about acrurate time line addons , i just want high quality addons that are modern. scramblers were around at 1985 anyway

Well, there is another mod that suits you needs -y2k3.

Here i guess we all apreciate the timline thing.

Quote[/b] ]Hi, guys

Is it possible to add a binoc with zoom in the next patch?

I've heard it's just a small change in the config. (AFAIK wgl got one)

Already made , there would be a new binoc though smile_o.gif

It won't be a patch but a full pack

Regards

TB84

WOW cant wait it looks great, also how about using camoflauge for example it works with units but with that bmp in the first pic you couldnt see that as a target from around 500metres could you but yet on operation flashpoint you can see up to 1000metres or something.

also if you change the view distance your squad mates can actually spot tanks, apc's from aroun 1000metres away is there a way to fix that. ?

looking good biggrin_o.gif

Hey thunder, is there a way to replace the NV goggles? They look rather dated.

Thanks man, you're the best!

if you mean by replace the nvg's that are already in flashfxur, or do you mean the original becuase the orignal ones have already been replaced

I forgot to mention that maybe the maps should be modded to include grass, this will you're mode the Armed Assault replacement

yeh definatley if you could have the grass addon that would look so much better

Yo totala,

Nice motorbike mate

I'd be glad to replace BIS one but is it really from the era 1985 though ?  tounge_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Hi TB !

Yep, I would say end of 1985  biggrin_o.gif

Yep Totala , k mate , I'll see what will I do about it, but hmm I find BIS motorbike nice too, plus it fits with the era ... wink_o.gif

However , I'm pretty sure that our talented island maker Silent would be glad to add grass on the islands , but that will take a while though, plus it would cause a huge lag for some missions ...

btw Thx people for the nice comments and your support , the FFUR v5.0 pack's at 99 % of progress and the release date's very close smile_o.gif

Edit : Yeah mate , the NVG has been replaced by InQ model , but you'll have to download the FFUR extra pack v5.0 which will coutain the new sky , watch , moon , stars...etc if you want it, its size would be around only 3 MB

wink_o.gif

Best Regards

TB84

Has there been a new version of the INQ Weapon pack released recently? Because I'm having problems with the MP5SD and the armour crew's XM117..

I.E... I can't use them sad_o.gif

For instance, if in a mission there are Blackops, their hands are empty and they fire 90 degrees to their right crazy_o.gif

i wait FFUR 5.0 So hard !!!!!!!!

and i will have the opportunity to play it on my new a64 and serial ata hdd xmas_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif thx you for that work ! Because without you and pappy and all others talended mod maker/config maker OFP should be death at this moment.

Sorry, i might sound like a real noob or so, but is FFUR 5.0 out or what? Because i don't see a link to FFUR 5.

If it isn't out yet, excuse me, i must of mis read it.

If it is out, can some one link me? Because the link at Thunderbird84's website is not working, it links to FFUR 3.5

Thanks.

Thunderbird84, keep up the amazing work!

I love FFUR!

-Viper

PLEASE don't add grass. It lags me shitless and is annoying to work around.

Sorry, i might sound like a real noob or so, but is FFUR 5.0 out or what? Because i don't see a link to FFUR 5.

If it isn't out yet, excuse me, i must of mis read it.

If it is out, can some one link me? Because the link at Thunderbird84's website is not working, it links to FFUR 3.5

Thanks.

Thunderbird84, keep up the amazing work!

I love FFUR!

-Viper

we jsut recently changed the topic thread from 3.5 to 5.0, but reven is not here, and he is the one that has to so the installers for us, so give us one week more smile_o.gif

raa lag from the grass what a shame how wbout just in the hi computer config files then because i would love to see grass in some missions something extra to hide behind well in

1 more week ? hey thats not fair! you said one more week last week! Why dont you guys try making it? wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif