Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

it's here because previous versions have been released and has title been changed,because release is very close

well its on the wrong forum section if it aint been released

ADMIN!!!!!

Easy now tiger...

No point in creating a new thread for every release...

No word on the errors I'm getting?  sad_o.gif

try downloading the addons u get errors with from say ofp.info and overwrite them in the addons folder.

it worked for me with another mod

aparentaly lasers ranger pack isnt to friendly woth ffur it gives aload of errors so you need toget rid of the addons in the ofp/addons folder i think try and if not then ask again

I had it only installed in OFP\addons... Now I patched the LSR packs and put them in OFP\addons and the FFUR\addons and it seems to be working OK now... xmas_o.gif

It's getting close now, I can feel it. Unleas Thunderbird has lost it or somthing and he's frantically searching for it and trying to buy more time...

But i really doubt that biggrin_o.gif

Hope it's soon! unclesam.gif

EDIT: WHOA I JUST REMEMBERED!

In the next patch (FFUR 5.1 or somthing) perhaps it would be possible to put the Russian voices in the profile editor, so when you're East you won't feel out of place with an American accent. If there is an addon that already does this could you please point me to it, and if it's already implemented in the Mod then THANK YOU! biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It's getting close now, I can feel it

well the person who is making the installer says he is taking a week of and going on holiday unless he tries to create it now but that would be quite unfair right before a holiday

anyway cant wait

this hole topic is missleading i read threw a bunch of pages looking for DL link and discover this is only a discussion

mabe a MOD can move this to Discussion area as this isn't realeased yet biggrin_o.gif and it is missleading many people including myself i thought this area was for completed projects or am i worng lol

unclesam.gif

this hole topic is missleading i read threw a bunch of pages looking for DL link and discover this is only a discussion

mabe a MOD can move this to Discussion area as this isn't realeased yet biggrin_o.gif and it is missleading many people including myself i thought this area was for completed projects or am i worng lol

unclesam.gif

there is already version 4.5 out, so it is on purpose here wink_o.gif

we just let a mod change the topic title as release should be soon

edit: and stop discussing about such senselss stuff or otherwise Major Fubar will close this here again for a few days and you all can wait a bit longer.

i'd say calm down guys it shoudl not be too long

Quote[/b] ]In the next patch (FFUR 5.1 or somthing) perhaps it would be possible to put the Russian voices in the profile editor, so when you're East you won't feel out of place with an American accent. If there is an addon that already does this could you please point me to it, and if it's already implemented in the Mod then THANK YOU!

Great idea!

I know there is a russian language mod somewhere! I just do not know if it is all done.

hi people got an issue since 5.0 is comeing out iv delete my ffur iv had 3.0,3.5,4.5 instaled and iv delete 3.0 and 4.5 but i cant delete 3.5 it wont let me it says cant open log file crazy_o.gif what is up with this i cant get it off my comp its just in the add or remove program what do i do rock.gif it has no file size next to it also.

Have you still got the uninstaller/installer? You should use that if you've got one, or you'll have to redownload it (which would be hell) to get it off your Add/Remove list.

Please people stop downloading the old FFUR 3.5 and its patch 4.5, I'm trying to make an installer basing myself on the same tool than Reven was expecting to use... wait a bit..

Regards

Tb84

Well, since his new animination pack is out. It should not be long now, im hoping it should be out sunday my time.

today its friday 3:00 After noon. Any ways, the pictures look

fantastic. Great job FlashFXur. Cant wait to play it ! biggrin_o.gif

Hi TB !

Just wondering wether the old crappy motobike was replaced by a better kind of KTM in FFURv5 ... at least a KTM that is bug free ??

Yo totala,

Nice motorbike mate

ktm1.jpg

I'd be glad to replace BIS one but is it really from the era 1985 though ? tounge_o.gif

Regards

TB84

Please people stop downloading the old FFUR 3.5 and its patch 4.5, I'm trying to make an installer basing myself on the same tool than Reven was expecting to use... wait a bit..

Regards

Tb84

iv delete the 4.5,3.0 because 5.0 is comeing but 3.5 is still in my add and remove list i cant delete it iv deleted the others though i just cant get the 3.5 off my list its has no file size also what should i do rock.gif

You just have to erase the Operation Flashpoint/FlashFxUR folder, that's all smile_o.gif

Regards

TB84

who cares about acrurate time line addons , i just want high quality addons that are modern. scramblers were around at 1985 anyway

I would like to see the motorbike untouched unless a better 1980's version comes along. Thats what I like about this mod mod; it updates the units but remains in the 1985 context. It doesn't just add a bunch of modern addons that look nice.

Also what are the plans for the islands in the 5.0 version? We all know Everon and Malden look a bit outdated when compared to Nogova. Even when the ground textures are replaced with some trees, the buidlings still look a bit sloppy.

okay guys, listen, i have the, errmm, honour? , however, to bring you the news, that due to the holiday of reven, who makes the installer, that the release has been delayed until he returns.

for all that ask how long he'll be away, it is about one week.

might be not the best news for everyone, but that offers us the time to really make it as bug free as possible, besides the standard ofp bugs offered by BIS and some that result from other things, but they are more than minor i have to add. so no fear

that reminds me i found a bis bug if you have ever used the Black op day (xm-177e2) it says 'put em-117es' on back

Can we have a screenshot with a CSLA m16 from pilot view and other angles that were shown on CSLA screens.

Pretty please... smile_o.gif