Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Smoke from smoke shells does block AI's vision with this, doesn't it?

Hey, I've like reinstalled and installed FlashFxUR ten times and i still can't get it 2 work. If any1 has any information on how they correctly installed the MOD please post. I'd really appreciate it. I mean, do you need to create a new shortcut or something? I honestly don't know what is going on. Please help me. rock.gif

Great work on this mod  biggrin_o.gif.  I do have a question though, not sure if this has been asked yet.  I and my squad have been thinking lately of running a different mod (have been running FDF for over a year) on my dedicated server and I would like to run this instead.  Now is there anything else I have to do other than place the FlashFxUR mod folder on the server and load it like FDF?  With FDF I had to copy the config.cpp and resource.cpp from the FDF mod folder and add it to the server's root directory, do I have to do the same for this mod?

By TB:

Quote[/b] ]Hi all , glad that you appreciate it so sorry I'm a little busy because I'm preparing myself for the incoming police tests ,

but I'll do my best to answer you smile_o.gif

@ALYGATOR : yes , the incoming installer will have a new "low cpu config" 3.5

@eestikas : you can play with the version 3.0 wich allows you to use all the addons in the editor.

or you can download the 3.0 and the 3.5 , you'll have just to put the addons of the version 3.0 in your

addons repertory of the version 3.5

@Albert shweizer : thanks , yeah that's the bouncing effect

@INeo : unfortunately that blocks only Tanks AI and not soldiers but that's a minor bug wich

will be fixed in the incoming version

@Hangtime8705 : you won't have nothing to do . you'll have just to launch the shortcut once installed .

@—=R.I.P.=—™ : so you'll have just to upload the config.bin and the resource.cpp as with the FDF mod

if you've more questions or proposals just ask Tomislav , he'll come with answers for you

Best Regards all

Thunderbird84

Thanks for the reply smile_o.gif Why don't you post on your own, are you PR'ed or something?

The 3.5 version crashes with me.

The previous was no problem.

Running on a Pentium IV 2.8 ghz 800FSB, 512mb duall ram (speed 400 mhz) and a FX5900XT 128mb.

What could be the problem?

Please help cause I love this mod.

Okay my problem still isn't fixed. I'm able to get into the game, but the custom GUI, music, the new addons clean editor doesn't come up, nothing appears except the regular boring OFP 1.96 with regular addons. I've tried creating a shortcut to the version 1.96 Resistance. It reads like this:

"C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=FlashFxUR. Now, I don't know if this is correct, but it keeps bringing me to the regular OFP 1.96. Yes, I've reinstalled the patch several times. I've even uninstalled and Reinstalled my OFP.And 1 last question. Am I suppose to install the MOD to another directory or install it to my original OFP directory. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! I REALLY WANNA PLAY THIS MOD! Thanx.

make sure the second line is correct as well!!!!

4244d1f82dce3.jpg

my first line is: (note that I have created a copy of OFP just for the FFURF mod)

"C:\Program Files\FFURF\Operation Flashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE" -nosplash -nomap -mod=FlashFxUR

my second line therefore is

"C:\Program files\FFURF\operation Flashpoint"

your mistake must be in this command line of this file. Fact is you simply dont load the MOD!

Make sure it has installed correctly to the flashpoint Dir as well

check the codemaster dir to see if there is a duplicate sir witha space between the names

ALSO bug report - on the tank mission first tank op - my tanks turrent dissapears and the sky is blue - thats all u can see unless u jump out of the tank

any ideas?[/b]

Hey guys i've tried what you've said and i've gotten 1 step closer to success. But i'm still confused. Did U create a totally new group of folders or did you actually install the pack into your original OFP directory? I created a new directory and installed it there. OK, so I click on the new shortcut i created and then this message pops up saying c8x magazines.pbo requires 'BIS_Resistance' addon something. Then the custom GUI appears but with no words, no soldiers moving, nothing, except the water. I must be an idiot or something, but i've tried everything. Please if sum1 has an answer i'd appreciate it. Thanx again

Forgive my ignorance, if this has been brought up before. The thread is huge :P

Will missle flight paths / counter measures be fixed in future releases? or will it be left as is? I've tried putting 30 AA men on the ground, and every single one of them seems unable to bring down the target. With every missle veering off to the left.

ya since nobody responded to my last post im gonna post it again im still having the same problem

======================================

Every time i try to install it says its corrupted and will now exit. ive downloaded it like 3 times it always says the same thing WTF?! crazy_o.gif

hey, i just discovered something....

one of the new songs is from the swedish film "Hotet" (the treath) and are played during some flying scenes with Saab JAS 39 Gripen smile_o.gif

way cool (though the film isnt that great really) biggrin_o.gif

Hey guys i've tried what you've said and i've gotten 1 step closer to success. But i'm still confused. Did U create a totally new group of folders or did you actually install the pack into your original OFP directory? I created a new directory and installed it there. OK, so I click on the new shortcut i created and then this message pops up saying c8x magazines.pbo requires 'BIS_Resistance' addon something. Then the custom GUI appears but with no words, no soldiers moving, nothing, except the water. I must be an idiot or something, but i've tried everything. Please if sum1 has an answer i'd appreciate it. Thanx again

One thing is to match your shortcut (it has to be shortcut) with your target. FlashFxUR has to be placed in the instalation folder of OFP, like this C:\Program Files\Codemasters\OperationFlashpoint\FlashFxUR

The other thing is to check the spaces between the " -nosplash -nomap -mod=FlashFxUR"

You can also check the bin files of the FlashFxUR because when i first installed it, the size of config.bin was 0 bytes so i had to install it again.

The game has to be updated to 1.96

Hope you fix it soon smile_o.gif

One tiny little thing:

I can "Refuel" AND "Rearm" from the ammo truck

I think it is the same with the Repair truck, but I haven't tested it very much.

Just a little thing, probably easy to fix...

crazy_o.gif

I killed jeep in FFUR, and what happend to wreck?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/USSRsniper/b78af6d5.jpg

mad_o.gif

Only happens with FFUR, with Jeeps,UAZ's, Urals, 5t Truck,Hummer, Choppers, Planes. But armor OK

-redownloaded mod

-reinstalled OFP

-Reinstalled FFUR

Ahh forgot.. Error message http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/USSRsniper/d96b6a61.jpg

crazy_o.gif

Was playing in MP and suddenly the turret dissapeared while I was in the commander's seat. I jumped out and it caused lag whenever the tank was still in my view. When I was still in the tank, the screen was black when I was in first person's view.

050326-Strvbugg.jpg

Edit: I suppose this is a bug in the tank addon not FFxUR though.

this mod is goood realy good but i think this is an bug, the russian truck that is used in this mod the lights stay on well it looks like there on in the day like the back lights stay lit up rock.gif like u know when u come to an stop and the back lights lit up and then when u drive off they dim these stay on no dim lights rock.gif i think the truck is the LWP trucks well it looks like it wink_o.gif

What is the purpose of the clean editor? how would i make missions using the addons that come with this TC if i cant select it from the mission editor?

Hey guys its me again and THANK GOD. The MOD WORKS! YES! But i just got one tintsy, wintsy problem. Some of the cutscenes don't play because the game can't load specific p3d files. If any1 has an answer 2 this problem, i'd really appreciate it. Thanx yall.

Sorry about that. I was playing the original OFP campaign and some cutscenes didn't play because it said I was missing some p3d files, can't remember what they were off the top of my head, sorry. But the missions and gameplay run just fine. I just like watching the cutscenes and little interruptions like that take away from the whole MOD experience. That's why I'm a little po'ed here. Thanks for your help though.