Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Hello,

I've a Kestion :

I have try to just change the Eden,Cain,Abel et Intro..WRP in the World Folder and it's seem to change for HIRes the Map so i ask me what do the Abel,cain et Eden.pbo of the Dta Folder ?

Thx in advance, ExA

StealthTiger - Just a heads-up - I'm not sure Thunderbird wants his file hosted anywhere else. The reason it's not on OFP.info is because with us he can see exactly how many times it has been downloaded and we can write a massive review with many screenshots. If you can offer this I think he'll see no problem but for now you better email him to see if it's alright smile_o.gif

he already told me to thank Stealth Tiger for the link, so i guess it is alright smile_o.gif

I was going to say he has thanked me in the past for the previous mirrors etc.

We all help to promote and distribute the talented Mod & Addon makers works. I'm not of the attitude that I'm trying to 'compete' with the other mirrors/hosts, just that I'm trying to help keep alive and propagate the community that I love.

biggrin_o.gif

Hello,

I've a Kestion :

I have try to just change the Eden,Cain,Abel et Intro..WRP in the World Folder and it's seem to change for HIRes the Map so i ask me what do the Abel,cain et Eden.pbo of the Dta Folder ?

Thx in advance, ExA

Abel, cain and Eden .PBO (s) have replaced the Objects of Operation 1.46 by those of Nogova 1.96 smile_o.gif

I was going to say he has thanked me in the past for the previous mirrors etc.

We all help to promote and distribute the talented Mod & Addon makers works. I'm not of the attitude that I'm trying to 'compete' with the other mirrors/hosts, just that I'm trying to help keep alive and propagate the community that I love.

biggrin_o.gif

Sure yeah Thunderbird just confirmed that. Just making sure as he wanted to know the exact number of downloads.

If no-one has any luck with refreshing the page please use this link - http://files.filefront.com/ffurfinalfullpack/;3830103;;/fileinfo.html

Thanks!

Hello Again,

I'm sorry to come again with question and wish  sad_o.gif

But could be possible to have a version of the CONFIG.BIN with the old Recoil value cause i'm very bad shooter and now with the recoil the Burst and auto mode of the weapons have no use for me

in other side i ask me if the new sound of the M16 (Like a little PM) is the real sound rock.gif

PS : I have a Solution for Blood Pb Just use the old OFPEC_Blood.pbo addon of the V3.0 with it the blood come back  wink_o.gif

Here it is theOld Blood AddOn

Can anybody by any chance provide some screenshots of the "retextured islands"?

in other side i ask me if the new sound of the M16 (Like a little PM) is the real sound rock.gif

yup, the sounds should all be real as they were adviced by an US Military

a little additional Installer should be ready in a few days with the gore you wanted smile_o.gif

after the installation of 3.5 i am unable to select any new addon from the FlashFxUR\Addons folder in the mission editor.

i did not had these problems with 3.0, do i have to change some config's?

Quote[/b] ]StealthTiger - Just a heads-up - I'm not sure Thunderbird wants his file hosted anywhere else. The reason it's not on OFP.info is because with us he can see exactly how many times it has been downloaded and we can write a massive review with many screenshots. If you can offer this I think he'll see no problem but for now you better email him to see if it's alright

So ofp.info is not going to host this file? I need someone like them to host it because ive got dialup and there is literally no possible way to download the file in one sitting.

after the installation of 3.5 i am unable to select any new addon from the FlashFxUR\Addons folder in the mission editor.

the new addons are hidden behing the old names in the mission editor smile_o.gif

we now have that what we call a clean mission editor

the new addons are hidden behing the old names in the mission editor  smile_o.gif

we know have that what we call a clean mission editor

ok thanks, makes sense wink_o.gif

Well looks like my host has caved due to popular demand of TB's FFURv3.5 - You all maxed out the server load and at one point used 60MBps of the 100MBps connection. Well Done I say! biggrin_o.gif

However what it does mean is that due to the popularity of the files and my site, I can no longer directly host Mod's as large as this. To keep the site going I had to agree to remove the largest files - I guess it will only be addons & smaller Mod's from now on then.. rock.gif

Tomislav - please pass on my apologies to TB. Hopefully, quite a few got hold of it before the host closed it off.

thank goodness i got it then... dl'd it at great speed too. cheers smile_o.gif

Is there a possibibility for a patch up from ver3.0

just downloading another 700+ meg after v3.0 is chomping my allowance.

Ha if I wait till next month I can get v5.0 and blow it all at once!

tounge_o.gif

Is there a possibibility for a patch up from ver3.0

just downloading another 700+ meg after v3.0 is chomping my allowance.

Ha if I wait till next month I can get v5.0 and blow it all at once!

tounge_o.gif

sorry afraid there is no possibility to patch it as the thing with the clean editor makes it compulsory to dl the new stuff.

about 5.0: the frequency would let us expect that, but i think with the additional installer he's doing to get some players their gore, there won't be worked on it until the RHS stuff is out. at least i guess that tounge_o.gif

mfg

Tom

Wen i start OfP with the new pack is must say Waaauuu biggrin_o.gif

Realy its cool, But ik have a problem when i start with a Black Opp I get an error- Cannot open Object Isc_Mp5/sof2  

Help

Ok guys we have nearly solved the problem with OFPFiles. You could always download the file from the site, but you couldn't see the content on the site, including the file info page without refreshing or clearing your cache. What a bad time for a server error smile_o.gif

Anyway if you still haven't got the file the only place to get it is OFPFiles and you can download it here. If you find that the page loads with an error then simply refresh your page until it shows. Thanks for your patience.

The error appears to be a syntax fault which isn't too hard to fix but will take time. Remember that you can still download the file from the site - it wasn't deleted or anything.

Please take a look around the rest of the site as well, we need feedback!

Thanks again!

Reven

OFPFiles

FlashFX 3.5

This is a great pack thunderbird. I really like the sounds and effects. unclesam.gif

Can any body tell me how I can turn off the ejection seat thing because i cant make an Airbourn mission with this because a hole bunch of seats fly up in to the air.

I downloaded this mod a few days ago and I've been trying to find this thread to tell you that (in my opinion) you've achived perfection.

Everything is great, I havn't had any problems at all, and if you havn't tried one of the campaigns with this mod I suggest you do, you'll love it all the more.

Thx for this great mod!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and I have already downloaded the mod, and wath a mod...!

I have a slight problem tough...I got the right animations and sounds but not the new explosions, bouncing grenades and uniforms...

Wath have I done wrong!?

use the shortcut who has been created in your desktop or create a shortcut of your flashpoint.exe > next right click on the shortcut > proprieties > and type -mod=res;FlashFxUR

use that shortcut biggrin_o.gif