Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Every time i try to install it says its corrupted and will now exit. ive downloaded it like 3 times it always says the same thing WTF?! crazy_o.gif

I'm getting an error everytime i try to open the .exe! It says "Unexpected error. Please check file access permissions. The installation will be terminated". Its really annoying, and odd, considering there are no users on my system! its all done by 'Default'! Im using windows me, and im using DAP to download the file [Filefront is so slow that it takes 7hrs anyway! If it was on ofp.info, itd be like 2! ;-)] Please help, can't wait to play this mod, looks amazing!

@gimplord:

do you have enough free space on your c: partition? i had problems with installing a previous version because i only had 250mb free.

Ive got 10.5GB free on my C drive! What do you mean by the C: partition?

he meant what you understood.

and, i often had those problems too using DAP.

maybe try FreshDevice

that counts for all who cannot install it, the file works, for sure smile_o.gif

This MOD keep getting better. Just one prob however - I often crash to desktop after saving about 4 times in any one game (that is, after removing the 'save.fps' file 4 times).

Has anyone else experienced this? I've updated my motherboard, graphics card and system memory so I'd be suprised if it were a performance issue.

your moving the save.fps manually?

try the saving cheat:

push shift (and hold it) and then type:

-savegame (the minus = - ,too)

Oh m'God. I've been playing this for years and I've neva heard of that. Cheers Tomi

Hello,

I've try to take the Config.Cpp of FFUR with PBO Decryptor V1.3 but when i launch OFP FFUR V3.5 with the Config.cpp and not the CONFIG.BIN that don't work even if i don't modify the Config.cpp :'( I need another tools ? Or someone have the .cpp Version of the CONFIG.BIN Please HELP ME smile_o.gif

Thx in advance, ExA

Hi there

Last night i've downloaded FFUR and i have a little prob that appears to become real BIG!

It just can't read the shortcut.It brings up amessage that it says that i may check if the disk is in place or that the path can't be found at the net.With few words "FlashFxUR.lnk" isn't ok!

Please help!

Thanx.

@Exaercase: use bienview to make the config.cpp to config.bin

or cpptobin

@W@rhead: you'Re trying to launch the icon, look for the exe wink_o.gif

I have installed it successfully and run the corresponding exe but the game shows no modifications. Neither ingame, neither the editor nor the mask of OFP seems to have changed. Dont know why! sad_o.gif

How do u install this game

its not clear

i downloaded the 3.5 exe - installed it and rebooted nothing

how do i get it to run?

try making your own "launcher" (though the .exe should work).

See, if yer Flashpoint game folder is not here:

C:/programs/Codemasters/operationFlashpoint

...but here (for example) :

C:/MyGames/OperationFlashpoint

...then ya need to re-direct the gamestart.exe ("flashpointresistance.exe")

So rightclick on "flashpointresistance.exe" and make a new shortcut for it.

Rightclick again on the new shortcut and in the PATH you must type in (or at least check)

the proper path for ofp!

Path example above would be:

C:\MyGames\OperationFlashpoint\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE -nosplash -nomap -mod=FlashFxUR smile_o.gif

Hello,

Just to signal 2 Bugs :

In the Resistance Official Campaign, In all Mission we have an Error Message : While {iS!=_i+1}Do {_u RemoveHeventHandler ("GetIn", _i2); .........

In 1985 Official Campaign, When you cycle in the weapon of the M60 MBT and you arraive to Smoke Weapon you are teleported in water very very far of your original point sad_o.gif

Bye bye, ExA

Hello Again,

After verification The Pb on Smoke Weapon are in All Mission, Campaign and Editor Creation On the M60 and M1A1 MBT :'(

After playing the new version of the mod i think that "clean editor"

WAS NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL!

I can't play with any of thse addons used now.

@ Exaercase: i think thunderbird will look into it, also it didn't occur during tests

@eestikas88:

you know that all the new units are hidden behind the original units names of bis, don't ya?

Yes but all the hummvees, for example, are not playable...

And where is the low cpu config, because i can't play whith many soldiers at the same times without lags!

(sorry for my english)

Actually i play with the 3.0 (+the 3.5 anim and sound).......Faster!!!!!!

i know i meant combat addons and stuff like this.There are only used single addons from each pack.and i wanted to play with other addons in hte editor.

Hello,

More About The MBT Teleportation When Choise Smoke Wepon : The Bug come only when you pass to this weapon if you are in MANUAL FIRE MODE Someone Could test and say me if he have the same pb ?

Bye, ExA

I fixed my installation problem and the game works well

it installed to Operation Flashpoint folder instead of OperationFlashpoint as per codemasters setup

note the space between the names

else apart from that it runs well

1985 is great

I did get an error bug when my civilian car blew up though i was driving

it went away when i reloaded the map after i died