Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

For people who can't start with ffur, try with kegety's ofp launcher, it's very simple to use........

The "joining soldier"(?) script of y2k3 will be added in next version of ffur? I think it's a good option; for resco mission for example...

Good works TB, since 3.0, i never return to y2k3 (too laggy, like 3.5 sad_o.gif )

Soorrrrryyyy for my english wink_o.gif

Sorry about that. I was playing the original OFP campaign and some cutscenes didn't play because it said I was missing some p3d files, can't remember what they were off the top of my head, sorry. But the missions and gameplay run just fine. I just like watching the cutscenes and little interruptions like that take away from the whole MOD experience. That's why I'm a little po'ed here. Thanks for your help though.

i'd love to help fixing on that, i am playing the campaign too again, but i got no error until now, could you take a look again please?

Okay Tomislav, here is the error i get

Error Loading data3d\vysilacka.p3d (magic)

or

Error Loading data3d\zuni.p3d (magic)

I get a couple of more that say Error Loading so and so p3d file. If u have an answer as to what the hell this means it would help me out. Thanx Tomi

@Hangtime:seems as if your problem is your graphic card or your driver of the graphic card , I can only suggest you to remove from your FlashFxUR/dta , the following files : data.pbo,data3d.pbo and htwl , i am sorry, but i it seems you'll have to erase them if you wish to play the mod without any problem but so you won't have the new skies, moon , watch, compass...etc smile_o.gif

sorry i couldn't help more, or maybe try another driver, if you're not using a official one. what graphic card do you have?

Introducing Patch 4.0 for FlashFX UR 3.5!

Quote[/b] ]<span style='font-size:7.5pt;line-height:100%'>Hi all,

I've created a patch which fixes all the bugs and errors identified, which adds new configs and improves version 3.5 further by modifying several things.

So,

*90% of errors and bugs fixed

*Flare system enhanced a lot and improved in the goal to make it more realistic.

*Added new configs (1 low cpu config , 2 powerful Cpu config [body explosion , without the explosion of body].

-the low cpu config doesn't use some scripts contrary to the powerful ones wich use all the scripts.

*Fixed the life vest and now one is able to kill the pilot once this one floats on the sea .

*GSH of the SU25 has a realistic sound and a new tracer "yellow color" based on the real life one.

*Added new FlashFx effects to the rockets and missiles of the SU25

*MI24 main machinegun has a new sound based on the movies of the war of Afghanistan

*Fixed car's explosions

*Fixed blood effect

*Menu GUI improved

I also added the option to be able to make the Repair trucks refuel vehicles because in the real life, repair trucks always carry enormous quantities of fuel in cans. That belonged to the missions of logistics smile_o.gif

Installation :

-Launch the installer and follow the installation step by step - it's easy.

Picture

IMPORTANT : If one want to play the FFUR MOD, you must have a good graphics card higher than Geforce 4 and 5200 or a GeForce 4 with a good driver. Be sure to check that DXDLL works ok on your computer - the FFUR mod will function perfectly with it working.

Enjoy it

PS : if I find time I'll make it possible to play the OPGWC mod without any bugs or errors.

Best regards,

Thunderbird84</span>

Download

Screenshot

FlashFX UR 3.5 (Required)

Oh and the MD5 Hash value for Patch 4.0 is:

f0b1e9f1600f5577a2f78ebd1c9d84da

Use an MD5 program such as WinMD5Sum to check you've got the correct file.

Oh and the MD5 Hash value for Patch 4.0 is:

f0b1e9f1600f5577a2f78ebd1c9d84da

Use an MD5 program such as WinMD5Sum to check you've got the correct file.

never heard about such a program, why do we need that?

not really needed, worked fine for me without it.

An MD5 hash value allows you to compare the file you downloaded to the original file to check the file you have is uncorrupt. Programs like WinMD5Sum calculate the unique MD5 hash value for a program, then compare it against the one given along with the file (in this case, f0b1e9f1600f5577a2f78ebd1c9d84da).

This will solve the mysteries behind the people who downloaded the file three times without it working. The MD5 sum will allow us to find out whether it is indeed a corrupt file, or their system.

Hello,

I've a little pb to the Mission 2 (Invasion) of the OFP Resistance Campaign :

When you are in the city hall after the phone call to Liz you are Teleported to an small island (Gc84).

Someone other have this pb rock.gif

And the Pb In the Resistance Official Campaign, In all Mission from mission Ammo Low (Mission 6) to the end i have an Error Message : While {iS!=_i+1}Do {_u RemoveHeventHandler ("GetIn", _i2); ......... are still present with the Patch. Some One Other have this pb rock.gif

Thx in advance, ExA

PS: Configuration : FFUR V3.5 + Patch V4.0

@ the shadow: you can choose which config you want to use in the flashfxur\config folder

@exercease: have you reverted your campaign or just replayed that mission?

@exercease: have you reverted your campaign or just replayed that mission?

Hello Tomislav,

I've Delete all the old Save of the campaign and start to the begin, and i'm sorry but the Bug are still in the OFP Resistance Campaign sad_o.gif

But i want to say a big thank for the great work on the other thing like Blood that are very beautifull and the Bug when you switch in manual fire the MBT gun to Smoke that is solved smile_o.gif Very Good Work.

Thx for All ExA.

PS: I've a litlle question i have take a look on the OFPEC_Blood.pbo and i ve see is bigger than the original snYpir Blood Addon V1.41 so i ask me it's a better version ? and what it give more ? and if it better what must i add to the Config.bin to actived it for my other MOD (like CSLA II that i ve addapted to the V1.41 of this blood mod).  xmas_o.gif

Thx for the patch 4.0.

Now the high sound (peeep) is back when something large explodes.

But I'm still having the problem that the game freezes and all I can do is Alt+F4.

I've got a:

Pentium IV 2.8Ghz 800FSB

512 mb dual ram

FX5900xt 128mb

Soundblaster Live Platinum

so I don't think the computer isn't the problem.

Thx for the patch 4.0.

Now the high sound (peeep) is back when something large explodes.

But I'm still having the problem that the game freezes and all I can do is Alt+F4.

I've got a:

Pentium IV 2.8Ghz 800FSB

512 mb dual ram

FX5900xt 128mb

Soundblaster Live Platinum

so I don't think the computer isn't the problem.

i can use it without problems:

and my specifications are:

Pentium IV 2,0 GHz

512 DDR Ram

Geforce4 MX 460 !!!!!! (dxdlll hates me, or my graphic card tounge_o.gif )

better don't talk about that sound card crazy_o.gif

and i can play it without lag smile_o.gif

maybe driver problems you're having?

when i installed 4.0 i get this big ass grey things going into the sky . they are not as big with w buffer turned off but still annoying

SCREENSHOT

bug.JPG

As i got closer it became larger and larger

SCREENSHOT

bug1.JPG

Soon it was taking up the whole sky

bug2.JPG

I decided to follow it to the source and found this

bug3.JPG

apparently its a bug with the mi17! crazy_o.gif

Hehe nice little story there!

Please try the exact same scenario without the mod running on OFP as many of these problems are hardware related. If the problem is unique to the FlashFX mod, then report it. Just please don't report a bug when it happens on the unmodded game too - this could either be hardware related or an addon you've got installed.

Come Again With Bug  wink_o.gif

First i Want to say that i have try the same scenario With the original Game and Without any Addon. And then with the FFUR V3.5 + Patch V4.0

I encounter several pb with cutescene or mission intro : Exemple :

1. Resistance The start when you are in the City Hall after speak with Liz you are teleport on an island

2. OFP 1985 After the eject over Kolugev when the Spetznaz arrive in a BMP you are tleport in a Soviet soldier that couldn't move

3. RedHammer 2nd mission with the intro that show the different Resistance Place (Communication, Traning AirPort etc ...) a the very start you are teleport in the body of a US Soldier near the start camp of the mission that will star after the intro and you are kill by the RED.

Another thing about RefHammer many of the mission begunwith tnak explosion and i ve found at the end of the Mission 3 (BeabySiting) many BMP Destroyed at the RED base at the end of the mission

PS: I use PowerFull CPU With Body Explosion CONFIG.BIN

PS 2 : I ve Erase all the save before start again Without Mode and erase again all the save before start the same capaign WITH THE MOD

PS 3 : The Pb  In the Resistance Official Campaign, In all Mission from mission Ammo Low (Mission 6) to the end :   Error Message : While {iS!=_i+1}Do {_u RemoveHeventHandler ("GetIn", _i2); ......... are is present with This Config also.

I hope i have help a little  wink_o.gif

I was hoping this would be simple to set up on a dedicated server.  For the most part it all works quite well, but the server has been getting some errors that fail to load certain maps. These errors do not occur when hosting/client the same map rock.gif.  

16:06:16 Dedicated server created

16:06:30 Server identity created

16:07:18 --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ uses modified data file - RES;FlashFxUR;myhisky;†Ä†;BAS;MAP;DKMM;Islands;Sebnam

16:07:18 Player --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ connecting

16:07:23 Player --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ connected (id=686412)

16:07:35 Admin --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ logged in.

16:07:41 Mission DM@ 14 [†Ä†] Rip's Remixed Gunship DM.skye read from bank

16:07:44 Roles assigned

16:07:44 Reading mission ...

16:08:00 Error loading data3d\uralt.p3d (Magic)

16:08:13 Mission co@ 02 winter morn.kegnoecain_snow read from bank

16:08:17 Roles assigned

16:08:17 Reading mission ...

16:08:47 Error loading data3d\zuni.p3d (Magic)

16:08:57 Mission co@ 06 ses snow day.kegnoecain_snow read from bank

16:09:01 Roles assigned

16:09:01 Reading mission ...

16:09:11 Mission read

16:09:27 Game started

16:15:15 Game restarted

16:15:29 Waiting for next game

16:15:33 Mission co 11 maskirovka.kegnoecain_snow read from bank

16:15:39 Roles assigned

16:15:39 Reading mission ...

16:16:10 Error loading data3d\zidle.p3d (Magic)

16:16:45 Mission co@ 22 winter night.kegnoecain_snow read from bank

16:16:49 Roles assigned

16:16:50 Reading mission ...

16:16:57 Mission read

16:17:13 Game started

16:21:21 Game restarted

16:21:23 Waiting for next game

16:21:35 Mission DM@ 12 Abbeyfield CQB.trinity read from bank

16:21:38 Roles assigned

16:21:38 Reading mission ...

16:21:52 Mission read

16:22:17 Game started

16:23:46 Game restarted

16:23:48 Waiting for next game

16:23:52 Mission co@ 08 rangers.trinity read from bank

16:23:59 Roles assigned

16:23:59 Reading mission ...

16:24:31 Error loading data3d\zuni.p3d (Magic)

16:24:54 Mission co@ 06 tickethome v0.4beta.seb_iatrang read from bank

16:24:59 Roles assigned

16:24:59 Reading mission ...

16:25:33 Mission read

16:26:16 Game started

16:26:24 Game finished

16:26:25 Waiting for next game

16:26:28 Player --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ disconnected

16:26:28 Admin --=R.ÄŽ.P.=--â„¢ logged out.

Updated to Ver 4.0 on sever and client machines.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated  smile_o.gif .

I see, if that bug, it's because others have a wrong configuration, but with a new version week after week, i don't thing the players have good patch...

We found more threads which reports bug on more forums.

In my mind your "mod" has a problem. (more scripts?)

Patchs are there in the goal to fix bugs and not to create them , the source of the majority bugs founded belong mainly to the graphic cards of the players , because the FFUR needs a good graphic card that is patched to the current drivers so actually only 2 or 3 % of bugs have been not yet fixed , but thunderbird will do it at soon as possible