Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbird

FlashFx Units Replacement pack 5.0!

Is there a filefront mirror for the FFUR Full Pack V3.5 by any chance?

At 700+ MB, I dont want the 27 kb/s transfer speed of ofp.info. crazy_o.gif

I still get the old switch-to-smoke-from-commanders-view-and-your-tank-turret-is-gone-bug sometimes.

Did i make a mistake? (I think I installed 3.5, patch 4.0, 4.2 and the additional pack...)

Thanks

A.

There is a problem with the new, very nice looking islands.

For example, the anim for the island of Everon, in RocMod3.01 don`t work correctly with the modified island. The artillery shells impact far away from target area. This error didn`t happened with the original island. Object id`s could be the problem me think`s. blues.gif

Thankyou Canadian Terror.

For Mr Tea

The FlashFX Units Replacement Mod will function fine with mods that don't contain their own custom configurations, such as PLA, UKF, DKM, and BAS etc.

However the mod will NOT work with other mods that use their own configs, such as FDF and CSLA.

Quote[/b] ]The FlashFX Units Replacement Mod will function fine with mods that don't contain their own custom configurations, such as PLA, UKF, DKM, and BAS etc.

However the mod will NOT work with other mods that use their own configs, such as FDF and CSLA

True, but objects ID's are different on the modified island with or without a custom mod (with his own configs or not)

So it will fail when you play an old mission where object ID's are crucial.

I`ve tried the RocMod without any other activated Mod`s. The problem is that the original islands are changed when you run without the FlashFX Mod to. Btw, I´m no OFP noob, and I know that Mod`s with their own config will not work with other Mod`s, that have an own config to. wink_o.gif

I dont think so... Im pretty used to switch to binocs from AT/AA scope, and i think it usually switch or maybe just wont let me switch...

that is a bug in normal ofp not a big problem though since u have the action menu

I was in the process of editing a few sounds.

Without opening every sound type pbo, could i get the PBO name of where the russian weapons sounds are being taken from?

AK47/AK74 etc etc...

that is a bug in normal ofp not a big problem though since u have the action menu

Strange, i've never noticed that untill i installed FFX rock.gif

Anyhow, is'nt there a way to fix this? it could really annoy sometimes... tounge_o.gif

About the IDs in the islands, can't it be reversed to the IDs the islands had before?

ErrorCodevo-top2.jpg

this error occured while playing on Catshit Afghanistan Revisisted, its a missing

texture in the replacement islands for the BIS islands, there was a fixed verison,

which had the missing texture, but cant find it anymore

When you install the mod, it replaces the original islands in the core Flashpoint folder. That means the original islands are lost forever!

I moved the new islands' wrp and pbo files back to the FlashFXUR folder, and placed back the old ones from my original Operation Flashpoint Disc.

That put things back to normal.

I would suggest in the upcoming full 4.2 installer you adress this issue, and keep the replacements optional.

Sorry, we'll follow this way for the incoming full pack making the islands optional, as one can see, those islands occur few minor bugs with other islands.

Thank you.

Jeez, I just played the same mission with and without FFXUR ... well, I won't play without FFXUR again biggrin_o.gif

I like that mod more and more. Its damn cool if you shot the weapon of a guy he loses it and panics. I even like the new tracks in the GUI, could you make them avaiable in the next patch?

I really would llike to try this addon.... Only after i play it for a few minutes it freezes my whole pc. I have to turn the power off and boot back in windows. Do you guys have any solution?rock.gif I would love to play this mod!

what system do you use?

maybe try the config for low cpu.

edit: could also be a driver problem

Quote[/b] ]Its damn cool if you shot the weapon of a guy he loses it and panics.

Really? Can you shoot the weapon out of someone 's hands?

I really would llike to try this addon.... Only after i play it for a few minutes it freezes my whole pc. I have to turn the power off and boot back in windows. Do you guys have any solution?rock.gif I would love to play this mod!

Maybe this can help you?

The FAQ

Nice link! biggrin_o.gif I'm gonna fiddle around a bit

Strange thing is though these freezes only happen with this mod. Not with other mods or the orginal flashpoint game

I have an athon 1800

via motherboard crazy_o.gif (latest 4in1)

512 mb ram

windows 2000

sapphire radeon 9600 XT (256 mb)

Yes. I think it happens randomly when you shot at the arms. They loose their Gun go back to it or a dead guy and pick the gun .