Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]

I know you are working for free, in your own time off. You dont have to answer to anyones deadlines, we all cant wait to play it. It comes out when it f-ing comes out, end of story

wow_o.gif Dont Give Them Ideas... wink_o.gif

I guess everyone here knows, all we want is a estimated release date. As say even if its the 5th of April, just tell us something thats reasonably true then we'll as the topics called "..Countdown"

Please? smile_o.gif

everybody hope that'ill be ready at soon as possible , but if one hate bugs , one may wait... tounge_o.gif

I'm sure that they're working very fast and very hard , they do all all their possible ... just let wait few days wink_o.gif

and you 'll get a new ofp smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]just let wait few days

Sorry man, no way.  Sometime in March or April is more like it. Remember, I'm a cynic, which is usually correct.

Quote[/b] ]just let wait few days

Sorry man, no way. Sometime in March or April is more like it. Remember, I'm a cynic, which is usually correct.

No, your a pessimist, not "psychic". ghostface.gif

I mean no insult or injury to any of the people working on ECP. If I was expected to work on something for free, in my own time, well, it would probably never come out.

Quote[/b] ]No, your a pessimist, not "psychic".

Call me in April when it's still not out yet....

Naah, we're gonna wait til April 1st. Then we'll tell you we stopped working on ECP about a year ago and you have been punked! :P

Do you guys like Y2K3?

And by the way... when will the new ECP be out?

Naah, we're gonna wait til April 1st. Then we'll tell you we stopped working on ECP about a year ago and you have been punked! :P

damm the Prophecy was true sad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

damm the Prophecy was true sad_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Can you not hear the Sarcasm in that sentence? Also if it were true, that would mean that ECP is dead. Which i really doubt. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]... that would mean that ECP is dead ...

It really is, Zay & Homefry are just two posting bots I wrote in my spare time. They have been programmed to post semi-intelligent replies in this thread. biggrin_o.gif

Zay & Homefry make semi-intelligent replies in this thread. biggrin_o.gif

fot that sentence they'll come and beat you up ghostface.giftounge_o.gif

Have you made a new GUI like FDF has done ?

I mean the FDF Gui has sharpen textures/letters and a better Mission Editor "skin".

SgtEversman

Mission Editor "Skin" already made in 1.071b version and it's not worse than at FDF. wink_o.gif

damm the Prophecy was true  sad_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Can you not hear the Sarcasm in that sentence? Also if it were true, that would mean that ECP is dead. Which i really doubt.  wink_o.gif

rock.gif er could you not tell i was being sarcastic?

SgtEversman

Mission Editor "Skin" already made in 1.071b version and it's not worse than at FDF. wink_o.gif

The text isn't as clear and sharp...

It looks like this. You can check it out in the current version of the ECP.

RED

Aha, so no Changes on the "Insert Unit" Window like FDF has done, I mean I working a lot with the Mission Editor and the FDF Window looks just nice, much more better than the normal one.

But you guys don't need to change the Window just because I don't like the blurry normal OFP Letters tounge_o.gif

Can't wait for ECP V 1075 crazy_o.gif

I've downloaded the Hi Res Video and I was just excited smile_o.gif

A friend of mine couldn't belive that it's still Flashpoint !!!!!!!! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif