Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Yes but considering it's a church and not how-do-you-say-in-english-place-where-all-the-monks-are-something-called-solitary-or-somet

hing it would be logical that its only on sundays wink_o.gif

Srry for my really bad english this time. sad_o.gif

Yes but considering it's a church and not how-do-you-say-in-english-place-where-all-the-monks-are-something-called-solitary-or-somet

hing it would be logical that its only on sundays wink_o.gif

Srry for my really bad english this time. sad_o.gif

You think about a monastery ?

More than often, monasteries have a church inside or very near, where the monks made their praising, and monks are not only solitary or retired orders, they can even be found in towns (and a monastery is not always a big place).

So if the ECP put some monk gregorian songs in the island churches, it is not unrealistic to hear them more than on the sunday.

/end of the cultural minute wink_o.gif

will there be big, lushes explosions from fuel stations/trucks like on FlashFX?

You achieve an enormous work, titanic, a modification perfect and

total, I can't imagine the number of hours devoted to this

realization, I don't dare to imagine there, between each script and

eventhandler, it's enormous, I carry you all my regards misters, in waiting to see appearing this MOD wink_o.gif

Opening thread has been updated again tounge_o.gif

Zay

Sorry, two more questions:

Quote[/b] ]AI group spacing increased

What exactly does this mean? Will we be able to create squads with more than 12 AI members?

Quote[/b] ]new AI suppressing fire

In which situations will the AI use this?

Thanks. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]What exactly does this mean? Will we be able to create squads with more than 12 AI members?

No. It means space between group members was increased.

increased group spacing means the spacing in a formation is increased , like, how close the men are next to each other. i think in ofp its 5m and in ecp they will change it to 10m, although i hope that will be optional.

The group spacing was increased probably because the normal OFP group spacing is a bit tight and a hand grenade can take out two or three guys.

This means that when using a line formation your group covers more terrain. This can be an advantage or a disadvantage depending on the type of terrain and the location of the enemy.

Personally I like it.

increased group spacing means the spacing in a formation is increased , like, how close the men are next to each other. i think in ofp its 5m and in ecp they will change it to 10m, although i hope that will be optional.

I think you know the answer to that by now ... It's optional, everything is optional! wink_o.gif

Ahhh crazy_o.gif page 28 and still no release crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

I'm getting crazy, can't wait (I think we all can't wait) to play OFP 1.5 eh... OFP ECP smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Outstanding, ECP is the BEST mod ever for OFP, why?

We all know the answer wow_o.gifwow_o.gifsmile_o.giftounge_o.gifsmile_o.gif

Greetz Eversmann

The problem is:

No release till the second video is out and all the features are within the feature list on page one of this thread.

tounge_o.gif

Wow, the features list is growing and growing.... nice work. Congrats to all ECP team members! smile_o.gif

I'm sorry if this issue has been addressed before, but I'm curious whether shooting the burning crew will still count as an extra kill? wow_o.gif

I think so. The fire will kill the crew after some time, but if you shoot them before that it should be recorded as a normal kill. It's not like the entire unit is removed from the game, he's just set on fire.

This feature was already included with some other addon, but I can't remember which one.

I think so. The fire will kill the crew after some time, but if you shoot them before that it should be recorded as a normal kill. It's not like the entire unit is removed from the game, he's just set on fire.

This feature was already included with some other addon, but I can't remember which one.

I know, but in an older version of ECP the crew actually died when the vehicle was destroyed, but then the game spawned another crewman who was set on fire. So you actually had 2 sets of people - one set already killed in the tank by explosion and another set which spawned later to make it look like the original crew was on fire. So you could get 6x crew kills from one tank if you killed the burning crew before they succumbed to the flames. smile_o.gif

hmm, didn't know that. I don't know if it was an older version of ECP (could very well be). I do remember that I was also on fire one time (after bailing out). I didn't die inside the tank.

But what you say sounds right. If the kill is already recorded when shooting the tank, the other spawned units should not give you an extra kill, but I don't think it's possible to deny you this killcount. So I think it does give you an extra kill.

Can someone from ECP answer this? I find this quite interesting, to be honest.

the tank crew on fire bug in ecp i've been through before in mp!!!?!?! biggrin_o.gifghostface.gif

Totally wacco but i survived during a cti game or something when my tank got blown up and i was walking around outside somehow suddenly tounge_o.gif my buddy got very pissed off seeing i survived the blast smile_o.gif and gunned me down with mg fire wink_o.gif

and drover over me to make sure i was dead tounge_o.gif

thats one problem i hope the ecp team have fixed. smile_o.gif

Just curious how does the new AI interact with piloting aircraft? I've always thought that AI controlled aircraft tend to fly too low and end up crashing eventually especially around tall buildings.

I take it Gaurd waypoints will now be shelved? Seeing as how the ai will be able to comunicate between groups?

Anyone? smile_o.gif

I feel like jumping up and down in joy! Weee! This sounds better for every day! It's like waiting for christmas! biggrin_o.gif I almost wanna start up a paypal account just to give you guys money for this! Well, if I had any myself, that is... tounge_o.gif