Sign in to follow this  
zayfod

ECP 1.075...The countdown begins.

Just curious about something, do you plan on making hospital buildings healing points and repair buildings able to repair vehicles? or is this something that would have to be done as a separate addon?

Well it's not gonna be in the next version, we're already suffering from the feature creap as we speak. U probably know the drill; we'll put it on our suggestions list. wink_o.gif

The video is abosulutly amazing! Especially the grenade sequence! I really can't wait for this now! biggrin_o.gif

sim

Here is another suggestion that you may want to explore.

Would it be possable to have 2 or more ILS locations on islands for landing strips? This way you could have a east and west airbase on an island. in the action menu it might ask auto pilot ILS1 and auto pilot ILS2.

And keep up the excellent work.

My question: Will we be seeing gibbing or anything like that?

I find it very annoying when bodies fly thousands of meters when a GBU hits them square on the head. It's also annoying when small cars like the UAZ fly far far away if a bomb hits them directly. I made this chart to show you how it should be done.

Click for my chart.

says ERROR 404 page not found for me.

It is fun to watch a UAZ flying higher than I normally do in a chopper after planting 3+ C4s under it though  wink_o.gif

yes tractor launching on Malden was a national sport until the Soviet occupation forces outlawed it tounge_o.gif

yes tractor launching on Malden was a national sport until the Soviet occupation forces outlawed it tounge_o.gif

Then, they went to Shilka launching on Nogova biggrin_o.gif (scroll down to the 6th post)

Quote[/b] ] - AI hear better

- AI see better

Doesn't this will break a lot of infiltrations mission ?

Any more news on beta release date and or new teaser vid?

I don't post many.....but really looking forward smile_o.gif

Any more news on beta release date and or new teaser vid?

I don't post many.....but really looking forward smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif You have about 0.01 posts per day! biggrin_o.gif

I'm also curious if a weekend (14th-16th Jan.) release is possible.

Opening thread has been updated again smile_o.gif

Teaser vid on the way soon,

Zay

great to hear about the new mp features biggrin_o.gif and about houses being burnable and stuff smile_o.gif and the memory leka fixes maybe can help my bigger missions to get more lag free , oh 2 months from now and i can have a new ram memory ... tounge_o.gif

Mission making is on hold untill I know how the ai will act in game. I take it Gaurd waypoints will now be shelved? Seeing as how the ai will be able to comunicate between groups.

And cheers for the MP stability, my co-op squad VCB is collectivly greatfull. biggrin_o.gif

And from a mission makers point of view, thanks for fixing the sandbags. They were more likely to get a defendin ai killed, than cover him. tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'm also curious if a weekend (14th-16th Jan.) release is possible.

I'd say a weekend some in Feb. is more like it.

I think we got the hint when you first said you don't think it'll be out in January mate. No need to keep harping on about it.

Quote[/b] ]I think we got the hint when you first said you don't think it'll be out in January mate. No need to keep harping on about it.

Ahh, you're right, sorry. I just couldn't help it. I won't say it again. But it's kind of funny to me that guys still keep asking for release dates.

Quote[/b] ]I think we got the hint when you first said you don't think it'll be out in January mate. No need to keep harping on about it.

Ahh, you're right, sorry. I just couldn't help it. I won't say it again. But it's kind of funny to me that guys still keep asking for release dates.

Hope is a strong human characteristic.

And in OFP hope is fueled by release date questions.

Remove hope like you are doing, and only more desesperate people will be.

biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]* new singing large churches

- light up at night

- Monks inside sing ancient Gregorian chants

- Works with large churches made using createvehicle command in game

* new fountains

- light up at night with water sound FX on all islands

- water DROP FX

- Works with fountains made using createvehicle command in game

Is this automatic when you play under the ECP mod (like the smoke,fire, etc...) , or will you have to insert some command in a trigger to activate those features (like the snow in the ORCS effects pack) ?

Great smile_o.gif Can't wait to hear these monks sing hallelujah, while a total war is going on just outside their doors, with granades exploding, tracers slicing the air which is filled with smoke and tanks and other vehicles stand burning on the battlefield biggrin_o.gif

Looking forward to this mod, btw (I haven't posted before in this thread afaik). When I saw the vid it totaly blew me away. Very nice effects and stuff.

oh i just figures out a descent mission to be made with the use of ECP, battle of the bulge, more importantly bastogne, the stalemate between the german or in this case the ruskies and the american lines, in the wood endless mortor and shell fire, ammo drops, surpressing fire etc yup *rubs hands* thatll make a good mission indeed.

Well Mo(u)nks singing should be made to appear only in Sunday mornings, else it would be very unrealistinc (not to say stupid) to hear them at 3 A.M. singing. wink_o.gif

Auto... pending it is enabled in the settings file. smile_o.gif

Thanks for the precision.

/drooling smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Well Mo(u)nks singing should be made to appear only in Sunday mornings, else it would be very unrealistinc (not to say stupid) to hear them at 3 A.M. singing

Well, the monks i know are praising God in their church 6 times by day.

Those 6 times divided between the day and the night, and that every day.

So it would not be unrealistic to hear them all the week , as they are not doing this only 1 time the sunday smile_o.gif