Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

COMBAT! Addons Release!

Is it just me or am i right in saying the new m113 skids and bounces around to much when going fast downhill over rough ground!

Hi!

First of all: Great addons!

There's only one issue I don't like. Why does the M901 Nato always show KFOR-markings? It's also impossible to place other markings like EFOR or NFOR. Please fix it cause it looks strange if you use it in a non-KFOR scenario.

Thanks!

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">KFOR Markings:

I have also included for the M901A3 Nato, KFOR style markings:

Place this in the init line:

this setObjectTexture [2,"\CBT_M901\mark\kfor.paa"]

Here is a list I have included, some are real and some are fictional. I provided ones with first initial for each island.

kfor.paa, efor.paa, ifor.paa, nfor.paa, mfor.paa, tfor.paa

from the READ ME wink_o.gif

dont make fun of me lol but what is kfor? i herd of it but what does it stand for?

Kosovo Force = Kfor

Stabilisation Force = Sfor

International Security Assitant Force =Isaf

any further questions?  wink_o.gif

Kosovo Force = Kfor

Stabilisation Force = Sfor

International Security Assitant Force =Isaf

any further questions?  wink_o.gif

ohhh thanks nah no more questions

Nfor would be Nogova Force,

Mfor would be Malden Force,

ect, ect

KFOR could also be Kolgugev Force, but I rarely use the orginal BIS islands, so I'll just use it as Kosovo Force instead smile_o.gif

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">KFOR Markings:

Here is a list I have included, some are real and some are fictional. I provided ones with first initial for each island.

I read the readme too. wink_o.gif

But if you put this

Quote[/b] ]this setObjectTexture [2,"\CBT_M901\mark\nfor.paa"]

into the init-line it still has KFOR-markings. And even if there's nothing in the init-line there are KFOR-marking. It seen's there's no way to change it... mad_o.gif

I read the readme too. wink_o.gif

But if you put this

Quote[/b] ]this setObjectTexture [2,"\CBT_M901\mark\nfor.paa"]

into the init-line it still has KFOR-markings. And even if there's nothing in the init-line there are KFOR-marking. It seen's there's no way to change it... mad_o.gif

Hmm ok i'll test it smile_o.gif

EDIT it works on the M113A3 but not the M901 sad_o.gif

The M901 markings are being fixed and a update is going to be made later on in the week smile_o.gif

The M901 markings are being fixed and a update is going to be made later on in the week smile_o.gif

Great! Many thanks! smile_o.gif

Bad news guys, I just happened to run my mouse over the links to the downloads and relized, and, you guys got our Release Candidates and not the final packages. crazy_o.gif So with that, look forward to all new downloads this week.  Everything but the HMMWV's.  They are the final version.

No wonder people had issues we had already fixed!  Sometimes when you look at something so many times, you don't notice the important little details, like send the right links to the files!

Gonna go repeatedly hit my head on the desk now........

Bad news guys, I just happened to run my mouse over the links to the downloads and relized, and, you guys got our Release Candidates and not the final packages. crazy_o.gif So with that, look forward to all new downloads this week.

Oy! crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Everything but the HMMWV's. They are the final version.

But what about the HMMWV warping bug that everyone is posting pics of? rock.gif

Gonna try to fix it. Expect an update in the next week or two.

Combat! addons are worth to download twice or more!

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Combat! addons are worth to download twice or more!

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

Yes.

Bad news guys, I just happened to run my mouse over the links to the downloads and relized, and, you guys got our Release Candidates and not the final packages. crazy_o.gif So with that, look forward to all new downloads this week.

That's no problem for me. It's always a pleasure to download Combat!-Addons  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Gonna go repeatedly hit my head on the desk now........
Naa, don't do that Rudedog! Would be too bad if something gets broken!!  tounge_o.gif

Does that mean the Filefront downloads are RC files as well? They all seem to have different filenames.

Quote[/b] ]Gonna go repeatedly hit my head on the desk now........
Naa, don't do that Rudedog! Would be too bad if something gets broken!! tounge_o.gif

Indeed, desks don't grow on trees smile_o.gif

Updates Released. See first post of this topic.

Nice. I updated our server and ofp watch and will play with them now biggrin_o.gif

Beautiful addons from COMBAT and it was a pleasure to download them again (don't worry rudedog we all make mistakes).

My particular favorite has to be the HEMMT as i love big trucks, in fact i am a big machine man crazy_o.gif

Just watched the video from LIBERATION 1941-1945 MOD of their fully working train and was in awe of the beauty and splender of it.

Forget about women just give me a semi biggrin_o.gif

Parker Hale

@Rudedog: Didn't you forget to update the Misc-Pack link in the first post? There stands version 1.0 but in the first post of the humvee post there's the misc pack 1.1 ?!

@Rudedog: Didn't you forget to update the Misc-Pack link in the first post? There stands version 1.0 but in the first post of the humvee post there's the misc pack 1.1 ?!

Yes I did, thank you. D/L link is right, I just forgot to change the text to read 1.1.

Rudy

I wonder if BIS will "acquire" some of your stuff for OFP 2?  Other than the inside of the vehicles and some other minor stuff, I think it would definitely save BIS time and money if they took certain addons beyond the words great and touch them up in 3d software.  

That way BIS can spend more time and $$$ on developing the game engine and building new enivornments.