Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

UEFA Champions League 2004/05

Hey Kevbaz how about if Liverpool win yout release some beta from your mod (cough the rigid raiders) and if you loose, eh how about release some beta aswell tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

No. tounge_o.gif

Right I'm off to the pub.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

Technically I think Milan is gone win but I sure hope Liverpool wins instead biggrin_o.gif

Lets hope for the best wink_o.gif

Kick off in 20 minutes if im not mistaken

So which group did you represent? Was it Al-Qaeda perhaps?

A game between two teams from countries which are allied to USA and with the game being played in Turkey, a muslim country which are also allied to USA makes the event a huge target for any terrorists so your decision to add a huge explosion to it feels somehow disturbing... crazy_o.gif

But maybe I'm the only one who don't see the obvious connection between the stadium and the explosion and what it has to do with football.

I've been wondering about it for some time now ... I don't give a toss about the game in itself as I hate football, but this particular game makes a pretty nice target when you think about it ...

Italy, United Kingdom in Turkey ... Two of the main contributors to the Iraq effort and one a nation that has been the target of several terror attacks lately and which is one of the main US allies in the region ...

If I was one of them ... I know I would.

Naturally, Intel services whose concern is the safety of their fellow countrymen are on the job, but it sometimes just isn't enough ...

I thought about the bad guys pulling a "Kadirov" of some kind (and not just the presidential tribune with a couple plastic breads this time, but more along the lines of a dirty bomb planted in a nearby building or on a park place).

Has there been any masonry done in the stadium or nearby recently ? smile_o.gif

Only half-way, and already we can chalk up another defeat for true football sad_o.gif

Hahaha what a match fastest goal of the final in hisotry scored and liverpool they look like a team out of place , its almost as if someone made a mistake with the fixture and invited the wrong team crazy_o.gif

3-0 to Milan

Ok 3-2 theres a revival from Liverpool , maybe they drank Red Bull during the half time tounge_o.gif .

Only half-way, and already we can chalk up another defeat for true football sad_o.gif

Pardon? theres still 40 minutes left and it's 3-3

hahaha PENALTY lol...  omg 3-3 at this moment as im typing

lol, first I thought that Milan was gone win but now... crazy_o.gif

VICTORY!!!

Rex Liverpool!

Congrats Liverpool, well earned! biggrin_o.gif

Good lord what a turn around , i guess if your a liverpool fan the earth must have losts it gravity for you biggrin_o.gif .

Nice win , almost as if it was their destiny to win. The way shevchenko couldnt score at point blank twice then he missed the penalty.

Man Milan has been kicked away 3-0 and only in 10 minutes Liverpool comes on 3-3 wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Liverpool goalkeepr man he was good he made all Milan players crazy with his funny moves biggrin_o.gif

for the first time im speechless...

Liverpool goalkeepr man he was good he made all Milan players crazy with his funny moves biggrin_o.gif

that was brought up by Lehmann if i am rigth smile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

anyway, congraz Liverpool, great game smile_o.gif

Check the time I posted, when half time had just begun with 3-0 rock.gif

liverpool-fc-200.jpg

EDIT: No, the Liverpool keeper of 1984 (forgot his name), also did tricks in the penalty series against AS Roma (but even worse than Dudek) wink_o.gif

nope it was Bruce Grobbalarr (spellign) back in 1984 when we won it on pens then too!!

Check the time I posted, when half time had just begun with 3-0 rock.gif

wink_o.gif

i wasn't having a go just a friendly ey up here we go comment.

wow, this was too great for being real. 3-0, 3-3... wow_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Nice dance Dudek, nice dance tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

EDIT: If any mod wants to close it, don't do it yet. wink_o.gif

Congratulations Liverpool, awesome match smile_o.gif

EDIT: We can close this tomorrow when the hangovers are over wink_o.gif

Nice dance Dudek, nice dance tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

EDIT: If any mod wants to close it, don't do it yet. wink_o.gif

yes, his dance was impressive... if it weren't be such a tough situation i would've been rofling... biggrin_o.gif