Sign in to follow this  
Colossus

UEFA Champions League 2004/05

Well that goal was deinfitely OK , the refree what was he smoking? Though i never knew the docile italian public could become that violent  tounge_o.gif .

Bayern just managed a narrow win with lucky goals in the end over chelsea , still lost out though. Chelsea will be pissed at letting them get a win though.

So any of you sense a english vs english semi?

I'm afraid not. I think Juventus will find a way to pull it out tonight. They rarely lose at home this season anyway, and they have the experience at the later stages of the Champions League.

Wait and see.. I have a funny feeling that Liverpool will get something from the game... smile_o.gif

1-1 Liverpool to go through.

Bayern just managed a narrow win with lucky goals in the end over chelsea , still lost out though.

In my eyes Bayern played better. Statistics support my point of view!

Indeed, tonights match will be very exciting. About yesterday games: Bayern was playing better indeed, but I must say I wasn't that impressed by both teams in either of the two matches.

Someone I know got this in through email:

1978: Welsh Grand Slam, Pope Dies, Liverpool win Champions Cup

2005: Welsh Grand Slam, Pope Dies, .....

tounge_o.gif

Disgusting behaviour by the Inter fans, hope they get a season-long stadium ban for international competitions. That would wreak them financially, but its the only way to make them learn.

On a sidenote, due to crowd trouble in the games against Aris and Olympiakos, Panathinaikos have now been banned from using our stadium at Leoforo Alexandris until it is changed massively or until we get a new one crazy_o.gif

Being a liverpool fan of course i want liverpool to win the whole thing, but itll be even sweeter as i think liverpool will finish 5th in the league which means we will take Evertons CL spot next season Har Har!

Though i never knew the docile italian public could become that violent tounge_o.gif .

Probably you're not aware of the incidents that happened last sunday during the regular league. Violence exploded before, during and after some matches....And that wasn't the first time... Violence in Italy is not uncommon in italian stadiums, the surprise is that those incidents happened at Milan, during a derby....

This is one of the cause I'm beginning to dislike football.

Anyway I'm happy for my team: Milan. smile_o.gif

Someone I know got this in through email:

1978: Welsh Grand Slam, Pope Dies, Liverpool win Champions Cup

2005: Welsh Grand Slam, Pope Dies, .....

tounge_o.gif

Disgusting behaviour by the Inter fans, hope they get a season-long stadium ban for international competitions. That would wreak them financially, but its the only way to make them learn.

On a sidenote, due to crowd trouble in the games against Aris and Olympiakos, Panathinaikos have now been banned from using our stadium at Leoforo Alexandris until it is changed massively or until we get a new one crazy_o.gif

1978 two popes died!

Any last moment , predictions , prayers or hateposts you folks wanna write up?

I am hoping for a Liverpool win , that also ought to give second thoughts to that midget Owen for leaving them in favour of Real Losers biggrin_o.gif .

PSV should go forward in the other match eh? Though lyon is a strong team just lacks a bit off 'oomph'.

*licks index finger and points in the air* biggrin_o.gif

I knew we'd get something from this game!

Bring on Chelski biggrin_o.gif

Just as i said Juventus were boring again , liverpool just simply played good defense. They were hardly threatened.

Congratulations Liverpool , now you can lose it chelsea and atleats give us a exciting semi instead of the boring one we'd have gotten with Juventus vs chelsea biggrin_o.gif .

the 3-2 (bayern-chelsea) yesterday was a rellay intresting and exciting game smile_o.gif

Feel sorry for PSV , beaten unlucky by Milan 2-0.

Milan sucked in the second half , only problem with PSV was they werent converting their chances to goals otherwise it would have been 3-2 crazy_o.gifsad_o.gif .

Yep, Milan had only 2 chances, but scored 2 goals out of them. PSV had about 7 chances and scored none. First half was quite equal and the second half PSV played Milan away, now compare the two budgets.. wow_o.gif Damn shame PSV didn't get what it deserved, let's hope the return will be exciting atleast and Milan won't build concrete walls in front of the goal like Italian teams tend to do.

@ April 13 2005,22:38)]Bring on Chelski   biggrin_o.gif

Want to lose to 'em for a 4th time this season then? tounge_o.gif

Argh, I thought the poll was a general question whether I watched soccer. And like many other games: I do watch >some< of ours. Bah, just stating: I don't watch it.

On the more general subject: These stupid matches are (>ALWAYS<) shoved in my face, and the more they do it, the more I hate them so deeply. They truely annoy me and make me want to physically hurt the people involved, be it the network executives or the players themselfs...

It makes me so angry...

Hey, the Teletubbies are on! biggrin_o.gif

Argh, I thought the poll was a general question whether I watched soccer. And like many other games: I do watch >some< of ours. Bah, just stating: I don't watch it.

On the more general subject: These stupid matches are (>ALWAYS<) shoved in my face, and the more they do it, the more I hate them so deeply. They truely annoy me and make me want to physically hurt the people involved, be it the network executives or the players themselfs...

It makes me so angry...

Hey, the Teletubbies are on!  biggrin_o.gif

Have to say also that the format of the champions league is crap. It's all about the money and thats it. Nothing what it used to be like especially in the 70's.

The Champions League should just be open to the champions of the top league and the winners of the national trophy.

Yep, Milan had only 2 chances, but scored 2 goals out of them. PSV had about 7 chances and scored none. First half was quite equal and the second half PSV played Milan away, now compare the two budgets.. wow_o.gif Damn shame PSV didn't get what it deserved, let's hope the return will be exciting atleast and Milan won't build concrete walls in front of the goal like Italian teams tend to do.

ohoh, you mean PSV did feel exactly what Lyon felt against them, hu? That's well deserved, then. Let's just hope they get a penalty refused during second match, just to complete the scheme.

Angry? Who says I'm still angry?? !! crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif

Liverpool 1- 0 Chelsea