Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, yes Gordy, there isn't any M4 with the stock folded rightnow, and i like more the look like of the M4's with the stock folded, in the ofp.info forum u can find a screenshot of the 7 M4's that should came in my wip_m4 pack that im waiting for a guy to end 'em; look for: wip_m4's How Many & Wich Ones. That ones should be my own weapon pack, and now, thanx to Dusand from ofp.info i fear that this M4's (the M4A1 Pack, in desert woodland and wasted metal) don't gonna see the light becasue now the ppl gonna think that i don't gonna give the proper cretdis, that i'll was to give, but well, this is how the "comunity" works. Let's cu.

Sorry for this mods, but I gotta get this out.

Wipman, you're a complete asshole, and you hold no respect for members who have been here much longer then you. Just because you made an addon doesn't mean you have a place in this forum to talk about others. I suggest you shape up or ship out, and I think I speak for most when I say that you're attitude is defenitaly not welcomed here.

Back to whatever you were talking about.

Please.... As Cassie said, get off his ass and please... Add something constructive as I see half of you whinging about in other threads..... Shitty attitude like this, and ganging up on people really makes me disgusted.

Quote[/b] ]The Weapons Master INQUISITOR

lol

i agree its a nice pack and all but u hardly have to be a weapons master to convert things from CS. Now Earl is a weapons master, Kegetys too, Totmacher is as well. Inqusitor? hmm maybe not, I can teach my mother how to convert.

EDIT: 888th post

While i agree with you Wilco, i'd hate to see you take one (a WL and PR) for the team.

Sorry for this mods, but I gotta get this out.

Wipman, you're a complete asshole, and you hold no respect for members who have been here much longer then you. Just because you made an addon doesn't mean you have a place in this forum to talk about others. I suggest you shape up or ship out, and I think I speak for most when I say that you're attitude is defenitaly not welcomed here.

Back to whatever you were talking about.

i agree with you Wilcoarmata_PDT_34.gif

To true Wilco and Soul_Assassin

re-texturing a gun does not make you worthy of anything other then mere curiosity and the odd download.

I do think it's a nice retexture, and credit deserves to be given for what is his work, BUT, its just whole attitude, like telling the rest of the community who simply said "make sure you give due credit", to f*** off that bugs me....

Cassandra, the mods have been very balanced IMO so far....Wipman has been acting with a fairly bad attitude, F'ing and blinding at other forum members for what should have simply been a "Make sure you give credit"...."Yeah sure, all credit will be given" interchange.....there was no initial hostility, Wipman created it himself by stating that no CS modellers deserved any credit (despite that they can model, and as he has admitted, he cannot) when asked about giving credit...yet being happy to use thier models. Its no wonder he got warned. But mark my words, Wilco is also in for a hard time if a mod sees what he wrote....(its pretty much a flame)....because the mods arent going to let people get away with breaking the forum rules even if they agree with what was said.  smile_o.gif  

Wipman, its a pitty youve almost dug your own addons grave by what youve been saying, it looks nice.....but the coffin isnt in the ground and there is still time to, as Wilco said, shape up, finish off the pack, give all credits, and release it. If you want my advise for future retextures or addons you are working on.....don't be so dismissive of what people are saying to you....it only serves to piss everyone off with you......

mspencer, you're being such a vindictive troll it's just pathetic.. find something better to do, perhaps some linguistics? you say you can't understand "wipman" (not wip-"man") then it would be apparent, obviously you do and nobody is going to change to suit your personal disfunctions so get over yourself

with all the hostility thrown at wipman, is anyone suprised (or just plain ignorant) of his reaction? even though I would call it mild in any case.. besides, I heard the original models were taken from a site so who's to say who originally made the models? point is if nobody can trace or contact them, then that's just too bad or inquisitor would be a subject of greater debate, not wipman

if you can't keep it ontopic (ie. wipmans m4a1 pack), then don't bother posting.. make a copyright thread if you must and if you're feeling really vindictive, make it all about 'wipman and friends'.. just stop being so pathetic, transparency isn't fitting

and shouldn't you moderators be trying to defuse situations and not showing signs of antagonistic behaviour? what good will it serve? you're looked upto, not apon.. find some balance or stop moderating

I'm totally justified. He's shooting his mouth off, and it's annoying. He's shown blatant disrespect, and your diffusion of a situation is only to go further offtopic and to invite flaming.

Frankly your solution sucks, and before a mod says it:

Settle it through a PM

But yeah, other then that it looks pretty good.

wink_o.gif

i say settle this through HAND BAGS AT DAWN!

biggrin_o.giftounge_o.gifwink_o.gif

Wildo

P.S. i for one wont download it (but that MAY be because i only download ww2 stuff biggrin_o.gif )

wilco & the "VIPs" on this forum, this is a forum where i can say whatever i'll like, i've been warned about my attitude, the size of the images, the kind of words.

A) I see here too many assholes.

B) As player, that download many addons for the OFP the best game ever seen in a PC (in my opinion, that don't matters) i can say my opinion.

C) When i was speaking in that way about the CS i was speaking about the CS, Counter Strike, the game. The AAO it's a good CS kind of game too, full of nazi yankee propaganda; i laught about how dumb that shit is, equally that i laught of assholes like u that think that have posted 1000 something posts give u right to insult me, a OFP player & fan.

D) The people it's too worryed very soon about something like the credits, that by logic order should be one of the last things (in time order) to take care about.

E) No one told me "be sure that u credit the original makers"; some ASSHOLE tryed to gave me a order about what i should do; this isn't an army & i don't recive orders from no one, but as u can see, i've listened to the forum admins, 'couse this is they'r home and not yar home. So go and give orders to your mom, every one know or should know now, that i gonna credit the original makers in a proper way, as well the moders and any one that will like to offer help to me.

F) I see many opinions here that don't have nothing to view with what i'm asking for or just with give ideas that will help to make this weapons pack, for all, and free.

So please, im not who have an attitude problem, im asking for help and i don't care ANY of your opinions unless they be directly associated with add something to this weapons pack. So get lost.

P.D: Im still asking for:

A) A model maker

B) A config writter

C) A modeler

i take care of the texturing process, the resoults are there becouse i work on a good base, that's a fact.

wilco & the "VIPs" on this forum, this is a forum where i can say whatever i'll like, i've been warned about my attitude, the size of the images, the kind of words.

B) As player, that download many addons for the OFP the best game ever seen in a PC (in my opinion, that don't matters) i can say my opinion.

C) When i was speaking in that way about the CS i was speaking about the CS, Counter Strike, the game. The AAO it's a good CS kind of game too, full of nazi yankee propaganda; i laught about how dumb that shit is, equally that i laught of assholes like u that think that have posted 1000 something posts give u right to insult me, a OFP player & fan.

D) The people it's too worryed very soon about something like the credits, that by logic order should be one of the last things (in time order) to take care about.

E) No one told me "be sure that u credit the original makers"; some ASSHOLE tryed to gave me a order about what i should do; this isn't an army & i don't recive orders from no one, but as u can see, i've listened to the forum admins, 'couse this is they'r home and not yar home. So go and give orders to your mom, every one know or should know now, that i gonna credit the original makers in a proper way, as well the moders and any one that will like to offer help to me.

F) I see many opinions here that don't have nothing to view with what i'm asking for or just with give ideas that will help to make this weapons pack, for all, and free.

So please, im not who have an attitude problem, im asking for help and i don't care ANY of your opinions unless they be directly associated with add something to this weapons pack. So get lost.

A) A model maker

B) A config writter

C) A modeler

i take care of the texturing process, the resoults are there becouse i work on a good base, that's a fact.

too bad you can't get the warning.

A) A model maker

B) A config writter

C) A modeler

too bad you can't get the warning.

a bit OT maybe..

Ok.. first i wanna say, No offence at All!

But. Whats actually wrong with all the moderators?

Even here and another forum im alot on.. 95% of all Moderators posts has this words in it..

Closed

You got urself a warning

bla bla bla etc

its like. everytime i see a mod reply i think. ok, now they eihter closed a treadh or gave anyone a warning.. I look and its USUALLY true..

What about trying to NOT take ur job so DAMN seriouse and "join" the community instead.

My english is a bit rusty. so its hard to say what I really mean..

but no offence.. but i think u all mods takes ur job a bit to seriouse!..

-DT

i see the only thing done wrong is him cussing to everyone when they tried to be nice, and saying that he wasnt gonna credit any of the original authors (be they CS or not)

Wildo

What about trying to NOT take ur job so DAMN seriouse and "join" the community instead.

My english is a bit rusty. so its hard to say what I really mean..

but no offence.. but i think u all mods takes ur job a bit to seriouse!..

-DT

We have joined the community - a long time ago. We're all still very active members around here - I'm on three mod teams right now, I'm judging the mission editing competition and I also judged the combat photography thread. I know we all at one point or another have been active mission makers or addon makers. Hell, Placebo was even able to get a job at BIS! '

We're very active in this community but we also take our jobs seriously. We do because we like the community and we don't want to keep people away from here, but we also don't want people to make others uncomfortable or angry - hence the rules. Can you imagine how awful this forum would be if anyone was allowed to do whatever they wanted? I've been around the Net long enough to realize that the BIS forum is one of the safest, most friendly and most informative communities around. I, for one, intend to keep it that way.

forum rule explicitly forbids discussion of moderating. any comment on here about moderating will be dealt harshly.

Hey wipman, if you can type in standard gramatical

english I'll do my best to help you. PM me.

(I do all but texture guns.  tounge_o.gif)

Also nice thread guys and gall.

(People are like gold fish & all the hours

we've worked on this..)

wink_o.gif

I'm very tempted to go off-topic with my life story

here on what it was like when I came but, I won't

risk it. Your skin editing looks prety good all things

considered. Though honestly if he want's a real

challenge he can skin my guns. :P

Thus saveing everyone from seeing a CS rehash.

Not that a CS rehash would be bad, after all

the CS guns are too shiny.

My advice, practice on this, then make your

own from scratch. Then maybe do mine. tounge_o.gif J/k

PM me, I'll do my best to give you a hand. wink_o.gif

A) A model maker

B) A config writter

C) A modeler

I have some issues with this post.....

A&B) This is not a forum where you can say whatever you like....well you can, but thats why people are pissed off with you....youve been showing zero respect for other peoples opinions, then you turn around and whinge about how nobody is now respecting what YOU say.....its give and take my man, if you respect your fellow forum members (IE, not calling them assholes at every opportunity), they inturn will respect you

Being a player of OFP doesnt allow you any more right than the rest of us to say what you like. Thats why there are forum rules....maybe sometime you'd like to start following them.

Allow me to illustrate what i mean by your lack of respect:

Donnervogel says:

Quote[/b] ]well 17+ pretty high res textures and maybe even in jpg format...

sure it looks good. It will fill your memory good too ;) Happy Lagging ;)

-its a legit point, but whats your response?

Quote[/b] ]if the ***k ****a of Donnervago were tryed the INQ Weapons 1.1 PAA he'll know that they don't lag

Wow, you really are showing respect for your fellow members.

This was from before where the real issue of the thread started, just before things got messy....before that, we were still in the nice "Good Work" zone.....no justification for your attitude at this point.

C) You said:

Quote[/b] ]but i don't think that i should name any CS "person" in a OFP addon readme. Let's C ya.

I think that makes it pretty clear that you dont intend to credit anyone from CS......

When M21man pointed out that this would mean your not crediting the makers:

Quote[/b] ]You should name the original makers of the weapons and textures that Inquisitor used (Used, not Made). And since the original makers made the weapons for CS, you have to credit members of the CS community.

You categorically stated:

Quote[/b] ]i don't care 'bout that CS "community", .........& M21"man", don't tell me what i must to do, i told ya in other forum where u can shove up that kind of stupid opinions, so offer help or go 2 the shit;

Not only does this show once again what you intended to do with credits, it also shows just how much respect you have for fellow forum members.....

D) The people politely pointed out that credits should be given.

Drill Sergeant:

Quote[/b] ]I do so hope you give the proper credit to the CS comunity

members who worked so hard to make those weapons.

Inquisitor simple imported them.

We've seen your reactions above....what do you expect us to do?....go "Oh ok then, don't give credit, thats all fine and dandy with us!" ?

E) As seen above in D, some "asshole" Drill Sergeant did not give you an order, he said "I do so hope you give the proper credit to the CS comunity". Yet you flame him for such a simple remark......

F) Yes but are we meant to respect you and "your" addon when you dont respect the original people who "made it for all, and for free"? And maybe if youd stopped attacking your fellow forum members, they may have helped you.....but now you expect people to help after youve called most of them assholes? crazy_o.gif

im not who have an attitude problem

Yeh sure, thats why you flame your other forum members, then whinge about how everyone is against you.

I tried to say yesterday that you should come back into the fold, but now I say the sooner you leave the better, and take your M4 pack with you.

Please everyone either discuss the addon or move on to another thread, anything else is for we moderators to worry about.