Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

Hi, DSA Drill sargeant has completed enought of the models & made a config that works very well, some bugs still there; but u can play with the M4's.

The link's are down there:

wip_chick01.jpg

opflashpoint.org:

wip_m4a1 pack v0.8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ofp.gamezone.cz:

OFP.info (mirror1):

OFP.info (mirror2):

I do so hope you give the proper credit to the CS comunity

members who worked so hard to make those weapons.

Inquisitor simple imported them.

Texture edits look good though, so I must ask you.

"Are you a texture artist?"

well 17+ pretty high res textures and maybe even in jpg format...

sure it looks good. It will fill your memory good too ;) Happy Lagging ;)

Awesome weapons!!!! Can't wait to put these on Laser's deltas biggrin_o.gif

hi, no; all the textures are .paa's; & im not Marfy, but i can defend me in the texturin' field; if the ***k ****a of Donnervago were tryed the INQ Weapons 1.1 PAA he'll know that they don't lag, but that don't matters. The question stills there; there's some1 that want to help me?, the Weapons Master SJB_Jackal326 it's bussy rightnow wiz his own shit, the Weapons Master INQUISITOR don't reply mails that don't B in germen, Earl's workin' 4 the VSB1 & mayB OFP2, King Homer have his own weapons projects, im a townfolk & i'll need of a reel modeler that adds deep the the ACOG sight model brought to us by The Weapons Master INQUISITOR.

P.D: I don't gonna name any 1 that don't B in the INQ Weapons 1.1 readme, ONLY those & those who help; but i don't think that i should name any CS "person" in a OFP addon readme. Let's C ya.

I think you guys have played to much whit earls weapons cause if this gun has the same size as INQ's M4's it the right(about) size, earls was the right lenth but was too small in the body.

STGN

Quote[/b] ]the Weapons Master INQUISITOR don't reply mails that don't B in germen

And besides, he'd have to go to the original weapon makers and ask for their help crazy_o.gif  tounge_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]but i don't think that i should name any CS "person" in a OFP addon readme

You should name the original makers of the weapons and textures that Inquisitor used (Used, not Made). And since the original makers made the weapons for CS, you have to credit members of the CS community.

If you don't credit people accordingly, it's copyright infringement, and is illegal because CS is covered under the OFP EULA, and taking textures without credit is illegal unless the EULA says that all modded materials belong to Valve.

CS boys got Inquisitor killed for using their work. wink_o.gif

Hope not.

But let's cut to the chase.

Why don't you do it yourself? It is way harder to make proper textures than model, believe me. I know it by experience.

Start with little things like foregrip. It is easy. Little steps. After few weeks you'll do your own M4 models way better than CS-INQs.

Is that Hitman's M4 or Sixshooter's & Ironclad's? (Perhaps Tin Soldier's) rock.gif

Any ways hope you give credit to the CS skinners and modelers wink_o.gif

Thanx Gordy, but i have a small idea of how to texture; & im glad wiz the look like of the INQ M4 Models, i don't care 'bout that CS "community", this M4's could make that we all don't ever need any other M4 'couse they have a lot of quality (models & textures) & as they should B released as binarized addon & unbinarized addon, the ppl could improve 'em by 'emselfs if they'r not satisfyed wiz the final quality of the product that i'll like to give to all.

& M21"man", don't tell me what i must to do, i told ya in other forum where u can shove up that kind of stupid opinions, so offer help or go 2 the shit; i'll credit the texture makers that are named on the INQ Weapons Pack 1.1 readme & some others, any1 that had made somethin' for this M4A1 Pack, but i don't gonna say "thanx 2 that CS freaks" that just don't gonna happen. But i'll credit 4 sure any OFP fan/person that help me in any smaller point of this unfinished project. Let's cu

Quote[/b] ]so offer help or go 2 the shit

Sorry wip-"man", but we're allowed to criticize as well. And I'm not offering opinions, I'm stating the basic fact that the weapons in "Inquisitor's Weapon Pack" were completely made by CS modders. They deserve the credit for their work.

Yeh man, if you put this before the community you have to accept what they tell you, be it good or bad. You cant flame people for not always saying good things about what your doing. wow_o.gif

Are you planning on a release date that is soon?

These look brilliant, just what I want, so when (if) can we have them?

Sorry if I'm sounding rude, I don't mean to smile_o.gif

Awesome work man, brilliant smile_o.gif

wheres placebo he should be killing more baby seals for not having the addon and put on such a huge pic smile_o.gif

just kidding

this is a little bit offtopic, but does anyone here read the Onion? wipman's posts read like the Herbert H-dawg Kornfeld columns.. hilarious!

Well wipman you say you will credit the persons in the INQ readme but you don't think you should thank the CS guys.

I think thats a little contradicting but if you put the names of the CS makers in the readme I don't see no harm the model and textures suck enyway and not just because they were made by CS guys.

STGN

Hi, let's cut this shit wiz thefuckin' credits, k?. I'll take care of the fuckin' credits when i have the weapons ready; 1St of all i have to end the textures, 2Nd i need of the help that im askin' 4 & then, when we have the models wiz all the needed textures, the models (all 'em) ready 4 B released to the "community"; then, will B the fuckin' moment of credit the ppl in a readme; but 'til that happens... it's stupid & pointless speak 'bout give fuckin' credits to any1; we need 1St those things & later on all the rest, that's the logic order. So stop that fuckin' shit 'bout fuckin' credits. OFFER HELP. Let's cu.