Sign in to follow this  
wipman

M4A1 Pack

wipman four things.

1. Don't hotlink images over 100kb please.

2. Cut out all the unnecessary swearing, it's not big, it's not clever, it's not mature.

3. I appreciate English may not be your first language however it appears good enough to make me think you're using your own version of "slang" wiz instead of with, fanzy instead of fancy, please user proper English as much as you can in respect of those members who may not understand English as well as you.

4. Flaming is not tolerated, comments like "So stop that fuckin' shit 'bout fuckin' credits" are completely out of line.

Quote[/b] ]I don't see no harm the model and textures suck enyway and not just because they were made by CS guys.

The textures are fine, the models will make you cringe (Take a peak at the jagged scopes crazy_o.gif ).

Hi, some one should post in the registration info, rules & laws: "freedom of speech not alowed on this forum", apart of that, looks like that there's a lot more of more than 100Kb screenshots and pics on other threats; yes, i use a lot of slang, im not english, im spunish. But even without be english and with a real poor english knowledge... i can understand words like: "wiz, fanzy, 4, 2 & those words that end with a G, end 'em with a ' "; and things like 'em too but well yar right, it's not educated direct word like fuck to the ppl. I'll correct that; but will be good that some one had advise me that the FNG's can't post pics more than 100Kb & that there's no freedom of speech here, but that's not new; unless you go to a forum of some left political organization... u can't find that. A sorry.

Quote[/b] ]there's no freedom of speech here

We have freedom of ideas, the moderators just insist that these ideas are expressed in real English.

Quote[/b] ]there's no freedom of speech here

We have freedom of ideas, the moderators just insist that these ideas are expressed in real English.

there is more to it.

Your freedom ends where other people's nose starts.

Hi, some one should post in the registration info, rules & laws: "freedom of speech not alowed on this forum", apart of that, looks like that there's a lot more of more than 100Kb screenshots and pics on other threats; yes, i use a lot of slang, im not english, im spunish. But even without be english and with a real poor english knowledge... i can understand words like: "wiz, fanzy, 4, 2 & those words that end with a G, end 'em with a ' "; and things like 'em too but well yar right, it's not educated direct word like fuck to the ppl. I'll correct that; but will be good that some one had advise me that the FNG's can't post pics more than 100Kb & that there's no freedom of speech here, but that's not new; unless you go to a forum of some left political organization... u can't find that. A sorry.

there is a rules topic in every forum wink_o.gif if ya havent read it, I suggest u do!

Hi, yes, i haven't readed that "laws" & i can't say "what i give for those" ""rules"", but let's let this post beeing about this M4A1 Pack, k?. I've posted another pic of the rigth side of the desert version with a M68 camoed in desert scheme and a QDD suppressor on the ofp.info forum, where they let u post pics bigger than 100Kb; before begin to do any ACOG sighted version i'll need of a real modeler that adds deep to the front lense of the ACOG sight that's in the INQ Construction Pack; it looks really bad as it's right now. As soon as this "small" project were done, every player & mod could had the chance of improve the look like of they'r units by using this weapons on they'r units; & as this should be free for all, that means that it will be a good thing. Let's cu.

Thats hypocritical, your moaning on one hand about lack of freedom of speech, and on the other, moaning that people are saying things you dont like and trying to stop THEM having free speech. wow_o.gif

Whats the problem with giving credits? Your happy enough to use thier models......

Hi, well path, that's not hypocrit... the credits "thing" just don't matters rightnow at the current point of development of this weapons pack, if they'r the names that appear in the INQ Weapons 1.1 Pack are the names of the CS makers of the weapons, they gonna be credited, if they don't; then not.

I don't care that ***t about the credits for that reason, the things should have a logic order, speak about the credits now its jump off that logic order. & now... think in the HYK Soldiers armed with this M4's, or the LSR Deltas, or some future addon units that will use M4's, beeing SF's or regular units; this weapons look good, could sound good & could have fanzy features that made 'em be closer to a real weapon giving the player a more real feeling.

P.D: Ifthe makers like to see they'r names in somewhere... they could take a brush and a paint bucket & paint 1000 times they'r names in a wall; & bore me with pointless things rightnow like the credits "thing", it's not freedom of speech, it's bore me. Let's cu.

You know, in that case, you could have cut this discussion short 2 pages ago by just saying what youve effectively said now, that your going to credit them, but right now you have other concerns.....

It may bore you, but if your using someone elses work, you HAVE to give credit....otherwise that makes you no better than a thief. If you don't like it, make your own models and textures. Then you don't have to give credit to anyone.

It may bore you, but if your using someone elses work, you HAVE to give credit....otherwise that makes you no better than a thief. If you don't like it, make your own models and textures. Then you don't have to give credit to anyone.

indeed.

Actually I dont care about credits and never read them in a readme. smile_o.gif

I dont care who made it. I love it to be released. smile_o.gif

Peace.

You know, in that case, you could have cut this discussion short 2 pages ago by just saying what youve effectively said now, that your going to credit them, but right now you have other concerns.....

I definitely agree, but on the credits part, he must by law credit them, or he can be sued. It may bore you, wip-"man", but court won't just bore you, it will take away some money too. Copyrights, they just love to bite you in the ass.

One reason for this is that it's from CS, not OFP. If the textures had been made specifically for OFP, he could use them no problem, because in the EULA it specifically states all models and textures created for modifications or addons are the sole property of Bohemia Interactive Studios, Inc.

Excuse me if the precise wording is off, but that's the impression I got from the EULA, and yes, I did read this one through thoroughly, unlike most other people.

Now wip-"man", stop the attitude, start posting in real english, and stop acting like a child because it's really starting to annoy me.

Oh and read the board rules, it says to when you join, and I can just tell that you haven't.

Wipman, you seriously need to tone down your hostility and read the forum rules.

Word

Quote[/b] ]I don't see no harm the model and textures suck enyway and not just because they were made by CS guys.

The textures are fine, the models will make you cringe (Take a peak at the jagged scopes crazy_o.gif ).

Year the textures are fine but they don't realy look like a M4 when you go in to ditails.

STGN

I thought, That One credits the creator after getting permission to use it. I don't know if INQ got it if he did it was for him alone.

I don't suppose the CS guys who did it are dead. Maybe they are hard to reach like Earl. I managed to get contact with Earl lately, so anyone using CS work should contact those guys too.

well if he doesnt credit i say sue him and all the ofp sites dont put a link to it smile_o.gif

Wildo

Hi, well... dear fans, moderators, law lovers, CS players, OFP players, FBI & the Vatican... some of you, those who insist so much on the credits "thing" that have been cleared before when i informed all u that i gonna add credits for sure to those who'r named on the INQ Weapons 1.1 Readme file... know something about O2 weapons making?, as i've said, i really need help with that things; modify the ACOG scope on the INQ Construction Pack for make the front side look like more like the front side of the Jackal, Earl & Suchey, Jocko Floco ACOG sight model( = have deep instead a plain face that makes the ACOG sight look really bad), a config writter and a animator maybe (i don't know how to make it) that animates and/or adds features to this weapons like: fold/unfold the stocks, the harris bipod, make the bolt go back when shoot, make the tapped mag dissapear when reload, make the tapped mags (both) dissapear when the ammo account get to "0" (= when the unit depleets the 100% of the ammo), make the master key pump when fire/reload, make the M203 pump & spit the empty grenade shell, make the empty 5.56x45 empty shells stay in the soil for a while, maybe that man who made that really interesting weapons flashlight effect could borrow that nice feature to the weapons that gonna have a LAM or a flashlight... or don't?; you only know about rules, laws & camplain about stuff like "credits"?, in the case of the moderators it's logic, even "necessary", my personal opinion that no one cares it's that they (the real makers) should feel proud & honoured 'couse INQ selected between all the possible models, they'r models; over any other, for the quality that they have. The same reason that makes me love the INQ Weapons Pack 1.1 , the quality.

Don't worry world... they gonna be credited... and the FBI "guys" can dedicate they'r efforts to keep "safe" the american soil & still defending the good laws "that every one loves", don't worry, fellas. Let's cu.

I've noticed what i think might be a small error..

incorrect.jpg

When the magazines are taped together like this, they are usually taped top to bottom and not top to top like your model has.As the first round is clearly visible on the spare magazine it should actually be facing down with about half an inch differance in height also.Maybe thats a bit harsh because it's still a nice looking weapon...

Well, not quite. It is one of the possibilities.

Well, not quite. It is one of the possibilities.

It would be difficult to change the magazine if they where taped together in this way as the gap between the mags would be insufficient to allow easy access to the magazine housing.It's just something i learnt as an ex soldier...then again i used the SA80 so maybe i was on to a loser from the beginning... tounge_o.gif

Good point Mr. Reallity, but i think that they look good on this way, i know that isn't realistic; but they'r clipped, not tapped, so the space between the mags it's enought as for don't touch the sides of the feeding mouth with the sides of the mags; the mag fase still accesible, & as you have said, it still look good. I'll like to keep 'em in this way. I was thinking in put the clipped mag clipped on the left, so tha player could see it & the bullet that exits a bit on the top of the clipped mag, so the player could see it; but i preffer to reserve that for my own wip_m4 pack, with much less models & only in woodland camo, with fixed folded stocks & really shorted barrels; 100% unrealistic but 200% fancy (fancy with C...) this pack should be for all the players and the mods, i don't like almost all the M4A1 models that the mods around there use, they look really bad, they sound really really bad (Example: the LSR Weapons, the M4's sound exactly like the M14's, that just terrible) im sure that ppl like BAS or mods of that kind don't gonna use this M4's, but maybewe (the users) could with this M4's make better the future western addon units, that's the point of make this pack of M4's.

mspencer, you're being such a vindictive troll it's just pathetic.. find something better to do, perhaps some linguistics? you say you can't understand "wipman" (not wip-"man") then it would be apparent, obviously you do and nobody is going to change to suit your personal disfunctions so get over yourself

with all the hostility thrown at wipman, is anyone suprised (or just plain ignorant) of his reaction? even though I would call it mild in any case.. besides, I heard the original models were taken from a site so who's to say who originally made the models? point is if nobody can trace or contact them, then that's just too bad or inquisitor would be a subject of greater debate, not wipman

if you can't keep it ontopic (ie. wipmans m4a1 pack), then don't bother posting.. make a copyright thread if you must and if you're feeling really vindictive, make it all about 'wipman and friends'.. just stop being so pathetic, transparency isn't fitting

and shouldn't you moderators be trying to defuse situations and not showing signs of antagonistic behaviour? what good will it serve? you're looked upto, not apon.. find some balance or stop moderating