Sign in to follow this  
quicksand

Just noticed this..

lol, i started read form 5-th page and when got to end - there were already 7!!

what i think is: BIS just planned to make OFP2 in vietnam (whatever it is) era. all that we have seen is crappy TV-set and blured picture. So if u say BIS moving to modern era and loosing old stuff, i think it is wrong opinion because BIS has nothing to loose smile_o.gif

just my 2 NIS tounge_o.gif

imagethumb_4.jpg

Seeing the palm-trees in the background my guess would be South-american rebel troops, or something like that.

They seems like government forces not rebels. Notice the vbs shed in the backround that was also made by Axel.

...which we saw on IL2 screens?...

IL2?

This really makes me itchy and scratchy. Marek should say something in this thread biggrin_o.gif

Maybe they are early OFP2 screenies? Maybe a new expansion? Maybe... argh, i'm getting so confused here biggrin_o.gif

I don`t like the direction of this thread.Please stop spamming. We,the blinded public are finally on to something we wouldn`t want this thread closed by the moderators.

Conspiracy theories are fine until BIS will shed some light but saying BAS were BIS members from the beginning is waay far fetched.

u r so scared because you already have 2 squares tounge_o.gif

ppl, plz continue this topic. this is most exciting thread ever (for me smile_o.gif)

just my 3 NIS

Well a devoloper should come in here and clean this mess up. (or did they want it?)

lol, i started read form 5-th page and when got to end - there were already 7!!

what i think is: BIS just planned to make OFP2 in vietnam (whatever it is) era. all that we have seen is crappy TV-set and blured picture. So if u say BIS moving to modern era and loosing old stuff, i think it is wrong opinion because BIS has nothing to loose  smile_o.gif

just my 2 NIS  tounge_o.gif

What the hell are you talking about..When`s the last time you visited www.flashpoint2.com ? It`s a plasma sony tv right now..

Second:I have nothing to worry about.It`s not me who`s spamming in here.

You know you're never gonna get a press release from anyone. If this is BAS's stuff, they've signed 35 NDAs prohibiting even a slight offhand remark about their work and how it relates to BIS.

Axel is the guy who made this shed for OFP but didnt he copied the VBS one ? rock.gif

and Yes the flashpoint2 tv is changed to a new one now ....

I think BAS works with BIS now..

a little thing to think over

1: BAS havent released ANY addons in the last time. AND they havent updated the site on AGES...

CONCLUTON: They work with BIS tounge_o.gif

thats what I think

Quote[/b] ]AND they havent updated the site on AGES...

so what to say about flashpoint1985.com that wasnt updated for ages^2

Axel is the guy who made this shed for OFP but didnt he copied the VBS one ?  rock.gif

It's Axe, and yes it was "inspired" by the VBS one....it's not the VBS one.

Axel is the guy who made this shed for OFP but didnt he copied the VBS one ?  rock.gif

It's Axe, and yes it was "inspired" by the VBS one....it's not the VBS one.

Yes yes the same thing i meant.

You guys probably all believe in aliens and the tooth fairy as well. Until sometime substantial comes of this, I'm inclined to close this thread down if all you're gonna do is spout baseless conspiracy theories.

I'll check this thread again later and if it's still the pointless, spamming nonsense I'm going to close it.

1: BAS havent released ANY addons in the last time. AND they havent updated the site on AGES...

CONCLUTON: They work with BIS  tounge_o.gif

thats what I think

2. BAS addon makers have lifes too,they are not robots

3. They said they were having problems with their site,one of their members were moving so had to stop working

ConclusIon:It`s very possible that BAS is working with BIS, if so we should be happy for them,but they could have also been facing life related problems.Speculating on it won`t help.BIS never played us for fools(just think of costumer suport),let`s all be patiant and we will surely be rewarded with an official answer sooner or later.So let`s stop here before this thread gets locked

CONCLUTON: They work with BIS  tounge_o.gif

thats what I think

2. BAS addon makers have lifes too,they are not robots

3. They said they have problems with their site,one of their members were moving so had to stop working

ConclusIon:It`s very possible that BAS is working with BIS, if so we should be happy for them,but they could have also been facing life related problems.Speculating on it won`t help.BIS never played us for fools(just think of costumer suport),let`s all be patiant and we will surely be rewarded with an official answer sooner or later.So let`s stop here before this thread gets locked

Yeah. I know. smile_o.gif

but as I sayd .. thats what I think tounge_o.gif but of cource.. it may be something whole different.. wink_o.gif

damn, and im the guy that start all the bis and bas cooperation posts.... and this start with small joke...... next time i will think twice before talk biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

PD: One spanish guys tell me that its ofp 2 screen, lol, plz maruk, tell something, plz.... biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

BiS and b.a. s rock.gif I just checked for other games arriving late 2004 and in 2005.

Some people really know how to make others puke tounge_o.gif

Looks pretty cool, but if it is OFP2 then IMO they should improve on the engine because right now it's looking like OFP with new addons and hardly any improvement. How do they expect to sell with a stand alone expansion pack?

Personally I wouldn't mind all that much if OFP 2 looked the same as OFP as long as they change some features around, 2 weapons per vehicles, walking on moving objects etc. Im actually more afraid that they would change it to something that looks stupid.

One question:

Was it ever official announced, that opf2 will have 2 gunner positions, in choppers for example ?

MfG Lee ghostface.gifwink_o.gif