Sign in to follow this  
quicksand

Just noticed this..

One question:

Was it ever official announced, that opf2 will have 2 gunner positions, in choppers for example ?

MfG Lee ghostface.gif  wink_o.gif

Only thing ever announced was OFP 2 itself. There was almost no information about OFP 2 with exception of using streaming for large terrains

the so called "Conspiracy" has been uncoverd.

This was postted 10 minutes ago on opflashpoint.org.

Mystery SOLVED

These pics are from Independence Lost or another project by BIS AU, want proof here it is:

Checking CRSNIC Server...

Checking whois.opensrs.net Server...

this shows the origin of the websites register, in australia. Which means its something to do with Indipendance lost.

Credit to Arrow.

Personal details removed, do not post them again please. - Placebo.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but you guys were beated all the way to page one..We already knew it was registered by BI Australia..

BTW www.independencelost.com isn`t working any more

edit:LOL Ralph,they sure solved the conspiracy..

Sorry to burst your bubbles but you guys were beated all the way to page one..We already knew it was registered by BI Australia..

BTW www.independencelost.com isn`t working any more...

The point was WHAT IS IL got to do with OFPs upgrade ?

Hmm lots of conspiracy nuts in here  tounge_o.gif

Well, BIS if you ever need some russian stuff just call...  wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

And btw in the one pic you can clearly see russian soldiers but they seem to be from coldwar era, behind a UAZ with a DshK it seems...

Leaves more room for era seculations...

A'right now. WTF theavonlady? WTF she hasnt updated her site?  rock.gif

Just for using curse acronyms, I won't put up the pics till tomorrow. mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

lol, we should be detectives

Are you THE Jellybellly? The original Jellybelly from Tigershark/Jellybelly Productions?

EDIT: Youre in on this arent you? biggrin_o.gif

Dude what`s wrong with you?Are you 10 years old?Have some decency and delete your post..Where did the idea came to guys like you that you diserve everything,addon makers MUST release addons, site admins MUST update their site. They don`t have to do shit for you. Has it crossed your mind before you started swearing that people do have lifes outside OF? crazy_o.gif

On topic: ShadowNX something doesn`t fit.If those are really Russian cold war soldiers then how come the deltas are up to date?

Can somebody just brief me on what's going on? All I understand is:

- BIS Australia registered the domain flashpoint2004.com and some pictures were posted, and it was rumoured to be the second site for flashpoint 2 or the site for another flashpoint expansion pack.

- This site is now not working.

- Everyone is talking about conspiracies, now.

- Something about BAS and BIS co-operating, which would be nice, since if that picture of a littlebird is BIS then I wouldn't know whether to use that one or the BAS one.

Can anyone explain what I missed?!

First thing I did was run a DNS search when I saw this thread, but it kept saying timed out and still does when it's running. rock.gifmad_o.gif

lol, we should be detectives

Are you THE Jellybellly? The original Jellybelly from Tigershark/Jellybelly Productions?

EDIT: Youre in on this arent you?  biggrin_o.gif

Whoever he is, he stole Major Fubar's avatar. wow_o.gif

Give it back! mad_o.gif

Well if the mystery is settled for now I guess that we`re in for more jaw-dropping stuff when we will see stuff from OPF2 since this was from IL .

My theory:

We should tie Deadmeat to a chair and pistol whip him till he spills the beans!

J/K!

This is very interesting...

It's sort of simple............... I think.

IL is gone or will be wrapped up as part of OFP 2.

OFP2 is will come as a modern combat sim. Hence the name of the new site, Flashpoint2004, just like this site we're foruming on is appropriately named Flashpoint1985.

There's a good chance that Independence Lost will still be in OFP2, I believe. The 2004 timeline also fits in with the end of IL's storyline:

Quote[/b] ]By its resolution 1338 of 31 January 2001, the Security Council extended the mandate of UNTAET until 31 January 2002, bearing in mind the possible need for adjustments related to the independence timetable.

So, what's all the hubbub, bubs? rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif