Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Looking great Maa,happy to see new building models.

How far are you with this project?

I have only one complaint that has been bugging me for a while.Wouldn`t you agree that your soldier models are a bit to thin like people starved to death.Is it possible to make them a little bit "fater" while keeping realistic proportions?

new soldier are more muscular as in original CSLA2 smile_o.gif

So what's this Operation Lacerta all about? Some peacekeeping mission?

CSLA 2.03

hind_new.jpg

Mi24-Hind with new materials settings.

CSLA:Operation Lacerta

lacerta_6.jpg

lacerta_7.jpg

lacerta_8.jpg

lacerta_4.jpg

lacerta_1.jpg

Question:
Update:

Here are few pics of Lizardia island from our upcomming project CSLA: Operation Lacerta

http://flashpoint.tiscali.cz/pics/csla2_lacerta_01w.jpg

Is that actual Czech camo? I don't think that I've ever seen it before. I like it.

Yes...it is real camo.

Looking great Maa,happy to see new building models.

How far are you with this project?

I have only one complaint that has been bugging me for a while.Wouldn`t you agree that your soldier models are a bit to thin like people starved to death.Is it possible to make them a little bit "fater" while keeping realistic proportions?

Concerning proportions of CSLA soldier model it must be said ,that model used in CSLA 2 was set to average height of 175 cm (in 1987 people used to be smaller). Take in account that Czechoslovakian peoples army used to be reservist army, therefore people in it are not so trained as in professional army. BTW. Majority of other soldier models are overated in dimensions and propotions.

In CSLA: Operation Lacerta mainly special forces will take place, so models are modified such a way to present robust trained soldier, maybe still not enough to compare with anabolics gorrilas models smile_o.gif.

[imghttp://status.webz.cz/pics/lacerta_7.jpg[/img]

UN Hind?

No,It´s hind "Tigrik" from CSLA 2.0

Quote[/b] ]isn't that watertower too big ?

Depends ,i'm sure there probably exist water towers so high ,and in a flat desert size of a water tower is important for it's effeciancy i presume.

Water tower's have their water stored high so to have enough pressure to pump the water trough the water system ,the higher the watertower ,the higher area it cover i presume.

@Maa: is CSLA:Operation Lacerta CSLA:3 ?

No, CSLA - Operation:Lacerta is "only" expansion smile_o.gif

Any news on the next RIP version? Will there be a new rip after operation Lacerta comes out? Any news? Just curious as I'm looking forward to the next release from you guys. Your work is always first class.

I really enjoy your addons they are top quality all the way. Your BMPs and Hinds are THE BEST bar none.

OK, Next week we will release few new pics smile_o.gif

@Sputnik Monroe: Thanx for your interest about our projects.

I think that CSLA is not played/used in community so we interrupted releasing new versions of RIP till Lacerta or Update1 will be released.

@Sputnik Monroe: Thanx for your interest about our projects.

I think that CSLA is not played/used in community so we interrupted releasing new versions of RIP till Lacerta or Update1 will be released.

well....you(the user) complete the first campaign your kinda done so we are waiting to see how and if the expansion will pan out wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I think that CSLA is not played/used in community

I was just playing with CSLA yesterday actually.

smile_o.gif