Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

@Poet:

Yes, after successfull patching you can delete update 2.02 folder.

In this patch we concentrated to fix all mentioned bugs in all campaign missions. So we hope that campaign is playable from first to last mission without problems now and we can fully concentrate to our next projects smile_o.gif

Enjoy it smile_o.gif

So we hope that campaign is playable from first to last mission without problems now and we can fully concentrate to our next projects smile_o.gif

Enjoy it smile_o.gif

Is it still incredibly difficult? tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Is it still incredibly difficult? tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Alived units and collected weapons are transfered from mission to mission. Dead soldiers are replaced with recruits, so you need take care to your skilled soldiers and then missions are not too difficult smile_o.gif

i have the Goty version and the update 2.01 to 2.02 did not work, then i uninstalled csla 2, installed it again and the update 2.00 ti 2.02 did not work to.

i always get the message

Error: Csla Mod is NOT Installed!

@Tomislav:

Look at PAGE 31 for more info about patching under GOTY edition.

There is new patcher which working fine under GOTY and Platinum edition in patch 2.02 so plz check if you have correctly installed CSLA2 in CSLA folder as is stated at page 31.

I found a bug in the CSLA rip.

bmpLarge.jpg

ptLarge.jpg

Dead infantry riding on top of the BMP and PT76 don't fall off. It looks kind of strange. Not sure if it does this in Normal non rip mode.

once again, not complaigning just posting my findings for the next version of the rip.

couldn't anybody give me an advice how to solve my problem.

i am a goty user and i already followed the description on page 31, but it still does not work.

the same for csla 2.01, it only worked with the patcher but that patcher does not work for 2.02

@Tomislav:

Sorry, We are trying find solution but it is hard because nobody from us have that problem sad_o.gif

Patcher is looking in Windows registry for path to OFP. Plz try look in your registry if you find path to OFP.

We will make newer version of patcher which will have feature for manual set up your OFP installation.

Finally got to play this mod. It's good, nice units. My only complaint would be the spelling in the campaign smile_o.gif

Edit: spelling tounge_o.gif

@Tomislav:

We're testing apply patch 2.02 under GOTY and Platinum edition and it is working wihout problems for us....

Try scan your computer against viruses or try reinstall your OFP.

got it, there was a mistake in another part of regedit, so it didn't let it work, but now it's fine

but thanks for the labour

im getting a requires DX 8 error even though i have DX9 when im running the latest version of csla rip rock.gif

got another problem;

since mission attempt to governor's live

i get the message in my mission briefing: No Entry 'config.bin/CfgWeapons.'.

and when i get killed in a mission and click retry flashpoint crahes

i alredy reinstalled csla2, but it still occurs

@ MAA

Hi friend   smile_o.gif

I prepare for your team promised "Report about CSLA II Mod". But I have problem (?) with the campaign. After the mission "BRIDGE" (all tasks are finished succes) >>> I click on "Pokracovat" , after this >>> the screen jump to main menu and by mission "BRIDGE" isn't statistical rating. Is this mission last rock.gif I think that NOT.

I have succefully updated CSLA campaign to version 2.02. Maybe one detail >>> I choose  (by installation) always Czech language, but all mission plans etc are in English, sound is in Czech but with English subtitles.

My original OFP and OFP:R are for CZECH.

Please help >>> maybe on Czech forum

tnx

fighter

smile_o.gif

fixed mines something meant screwy with ofp just uninstalled ofp and reinstalled it and it worked biggrin_o.gif

@fighter:

Look to your flashpoint.cfg file and search for language settings. Official patch 1.96 switch your language to "English". so simply replace it back to "Czech".

If you updated CSLA to 2.02 you must run "Revert" ("Vratit se" in czech version) in campaign menu few missions back (1-2). If you are in mission 23 or higher we recommended playing campaign from mission 21 or 22 again.

Could somebody please tell why i dont get anything but a black, green or grey screen when i run csla II. I have updated it and nothing is happening. I can hear the sounds and i can select things on the GUI, i can start up a mission but i cant see anything.

Please help me!

check your operation flashpoint settings. make sure you have the correct display device.

Could somebody please tell why i dont get anything but a black, green or grey screen when i run csla II. I have updated it and nothing is happening. I can hear the sounds and i can select things on the GUI, i can start up a mission but i cant see anything.

Please help me!

This thread.

Guest major gandhi

is it possible to get this airplane the L-410 as standalone addon? I don't want to have the whole csla-mod installed, only this plane.

Update:

Here are few pics of Lizardia island from our upcomming project CSLA: Operation Lacerta

csla2_lacerta_01w.jpg

csla2_lacerta_03w.jpg

And some pics from Update1:

heavily improved BMP

csla2_bmp1_08w.jpg

spec ops version of L-410UVP E

csla2_l410_32w.jpg

more pics at our page...