Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

well there is the mi-24 mate wink_o.gif but there kick ass anyway so im not complaing biggrin_o.gif

yeah i know what you mean about taking things out of the mod i had to do a bit of tweaking to get them so they worked well with the rhs and sigmas stuff but they were pretty close to start with

i just have one slight complaint about the mod i that is is it just me or is the 0t-64 abit to heavily armoured as last night it was taking more rpg hits than a bmp

Thats why I think ECP would be great thing added to CSLA, it could be used as a kind of central hub for mods to build off of so you have a more universal config and compatablilty w/ each other. Then mods like FDF, CSLA, and others can work on being a replacement mod and ECP can handle the configs and effects. Plus ECP is open source so if I mod wanted to edit things they could do so and either send it to the ECP team to add officialy or release their own "version" of it to use w/ their mod and if you dont want to use that config then you dont have to.

FDF mod uses already scripts from ECP and we are adding more ECP effects to next versions. So I don't really think there's any point running ECP and FDF mod together wink_o.gif.

1) I don't use your models without your permission smile_o.gif but I'd like to use some of them modified for East German Army, can you give me PT-76, MT-LB, BMP-1 & 2, L-410 in MLOD? Also T-55 & 72 will be good too, but I think they are RHS by Sigma-6 and I need to ask them. It's not a joke.

2) All your hellicopters (do I need to name them ?), Praga & Ural trucks, UAZ, OT-65 are BIS modified modells. Some weapon also contains BIS parts. And I don't want to say that editing of BIS models is bad. I modify some too.

add 1/ :o As I said before we decided to give our stuff to MODs and consistent addon packs. Maybe I have missed what mod or team are you representing? BTW. MTLB is credited to Sebastian, not to CSLA. Tanks are credited to RHS.

add 2/ only modified BIS models I know is Mi-24 and Ural. But will be replaced by ours. Mi-8/17 is new model. Praga V3S, UAZ, OT-65 are retextures, no modification. smile_o.gif

Look better at your models smile_o.gif

Mi-8/17 are NOT completly new models. Praga V3S and UAZ-are modified. OT-65 are retextures, no modification - maybe.

I do not represent any known MOD, my close friend and I just making East German army mostly for ourselves.

@Bobby

just quickly to clarify my position. I think you missed the meaning of it a bit.

I did not say other mods can't aquire your models by asking you or something. I was trying to show why people (me included) sometimes wish to have you addons outside the mod too. (btw I would never rip them out of your mod)

It's the fact that you know you have those excellent addons on your harddiscs. You just can't mix them. There's a limit that could be overcome. And as human nature is you always want to overcome limits because you want to have the greatest possible freedom.

But be sure. I do not demmand the release of those units seperatly because I am an addon maker too and I know how time consuming it is and I do understand that you want to follow the mod concept. I do also understand that you are willing to cooperate with other mods which is a exemplary position in my opinion. And It was no critic on your mod nor on any other mod or addon team.

You guys don't seem to have a hard time finding the hidden gun on Attempt on the governor campaign mission. It should be somewhere around 30meters way off the area. But I couldn't find even something like a barrel. Any help?

Just keep looking for it, it's there. I had a hard time finding it also. It's underneath a barrel that has two crates by it. Walk upt to the barrel and you'll get an option to pick up a CZ 75. You'll find it trust me biggrin_o.gif

In an upcoming version of CSLA would it be possible to see the Russian soldier model updated aswell? To use the helmets that are on the CSLA units now? They might not be accurate for the Russians but they sure look alot better than the two decimeter thick helmet they have on them now.

@Peter_13 if you ever get around to making those east german units and vehicles please do send a few my way. I have wanted east german units for a long time. I really wish you good luck in your project. Perhaps we can continue this via PM's?

Sorry for going offtopic.

I send a "official" mail for CSLA units to Bobby and now waiting their answer.

to GoOB

We can continue via PM.

Quote[/b] ]Secondly - If needed we are able to release Russian or Civil CSLA pack very quickly. All depends on demand. This pack can be configured that way to replace old BIS units.

Bobby, I would be one of those very happy people if you did this. Especially if it included updated Soviet soldiers of the same quality as the CSLA soldiers. smile_o.gif

Just as you say, trying to use CSLA units outside or together with other mods results in unbalanced gamepaly. For instance, I tried the WGL pack together with the CSLA units and I think I had to plugg those "Chech supermen" ;) an average of 5 times befor they went down. It gave me that feeling a Guard soldier related after Mount Tumbledown; "Dead people are supposed to fall!"

A replecment pack for standard BIS units would be much appriciated. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Secondly - If needed we are able to release Russian or Civil CSLA pack very quickly. All depends on demand. This pack can be configured that way to replace old BIS units.

A replacement pack for standard BIS units would be much appriciated. smile_o.gif

Seconded! Bring them on!!  biggrin_o.gif

Excuse me, CSLA team.

When will you release update patch?

cuz i can't continue your great campaign because of some bugs.

Excuse me, CSLA team.

When will you release update patch?

cuz i can't continue your great campaign because of some bugs.

The team is working hard on the patch, that will repair as much addons and campaign bugs as we are able to catch.

We are working on that patch very hard. Addons are fixed now and we are trying to solve problems with campaign. I hope that pach will be done at the end of that week or early next week.

Sorry for that, but we want to fix as many bugs as it's possible in one patch.

hello, its a nice mod, but i have a problem in the mission #15 fuel i cant play it because it says that i need an addon called prim i dont know whats that please help me i want to play T_T ghostface.gif

@Corporal lynx:

see few pages back...

"After Conquer HQ mission" bug already posted. I've also got one. I can't go any further without upcoming patch? Is there any way to get to the end for now?

"After Conquer HQ mission" bug already posted. I've also got one. I can't go any further without upcoming patch? Is there any way to get to the end for now?

You can use the End Mission Cheat (you'll have to search for that one)

OR

If you'd read the readme, you'd see this:

Quote[/b] ]Campaign:

=======

Campaign includes special game menu, which is available in every playable mission.

This menu can be initialized by action menu (first action).

Menu has three items: 1) Save game (unlimited)

2) Heal (maximum is 3x per mission)

3) End mission (maximum is 3x per campaign)

wink_o.gif