Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

"After Conquer HQ mission" bug already posted. I've also got one. I can't go any further without upcoming patch? Is there any way to get to the end for now?

You can use the End Mission Cheat (you'll have to search for that one)

OR

If you'd read the readme, you'd see this:

Quote[/b] ]Campaign:

=======

Campaign includes special game menu, which is available in every playable mission.

This menu can be initialized by action menu (first action).

Menu has three items: 1) Save game (unlimited)

2) Heal (maximum is 3x per mission)

3) End mission (maximum is 3x per campaign)

wink_o.gif

End mission cheat or in game menu's does work but I'm still not able to get to the next stage. Clinking "continue" just leads me to the main menu.

End mission cheat or in game menu's does work but I'm still not able to get to the next stage. Clinking "continue" just leads me to the main menu.

Ahh ok, my bad, I apologise for my "tone" smile_o.gif

I searched and didnt come up with anything, and have skimmed through this thread and have one question:

Ive seen people say that the ECP(?) mod doesnt work with this, but is there a way to incorporate Inquisitors great weapon pack?

Thaknks

-sub

i heard that you can open the CSLA file and replace the original Texture BMP in BIS OFP .. Is it true ??!!! tounge_o.gif Really want those NICE GOOD LOOKING BMPS

Can somebody tell me the intel you have to get on your binoculars on mission 3? For some reason it is extremly hard to send back the intel even when I'm looking dirrectly at something in my binoc's. Other wise great mod and campaign! smile_o.gif

Wahoo,

This mod is wonderfull. I can't imagine the number of hours you spend programming everything.

I can't list the goods things that are inside because it's too long, so however, I will only list the bug tounge_o.gif

1/ in mission "attempt to governor life", I took the decision to enter into the big house. I kill almost every body except the spetnaz... And those guys came throught the walls to kill me. It's look like they put a satchel charge near me and after a while it's impossible to go outside the house.

2/ In mission "Countermarch cover", after the 1st objective, I have an announcement : "The russian are comming" or something like this.. I put the satchel on the road and after a few minutes I go back to Windows... I tried with version 1.91 and 1.96, the result is the same.

3/ In mission "15Fuel.Noe", I get an error 'prim addon not found' if I hit "ESC", I get a black screen and nothing else happen. I have to press ALT+F4 to quit the game.

For the moment that's the critical bugs.

For people who have trouble with the mission where you have to locate the ennemy troups near the submarine. Notice that you can zoom with your binocular. If you look at everything slowly your waypoint will change and you will be able to finish the mission.

WFX

@Te kakan:

It is impossible use our textures on BIS BMPs because our models are totaly new ones!

@ALL:

We are working hard on fix/patch for MOD and campaign... it will be released in few days after successful testing.....plz be patient.

Does the CSLA Team support leagues? We - IXXL - need addons for russian choppers such as Mi24/17... Is the use of your CSLA2 Addons permited to us?

Please contact me: fs.phobos@gmx.de

For people who have trouble with the mission where you have to locate the ennemy troups near the submarine. Notice that you can zoom with your binocular. If you look at everything slowly your waypoint will change and you will be able to finish the mission.

And don`t forget for right button on mouse, witch is used to report see unit wink_o.gif

@Te kakan:

It is impossible use our textures on BIS BMPs because our models are totaly new ones!

Its no problem for me - Send me yours BMPs textures and I adapt it for BIS BMPs

good dam job !!!!! another campain smile_o.gif well done with a very good installer and at first look i will give this a try forsure im my spare time.... haha keep it comin crazy_o.gif

2 Peter13: Normally we would not answer on public, but in this case we will. We have received your ask for MLOD models of some units from CSLA 2 mod. Although we don't have problems to provide other mods and addon packs with our stuff (and cooperate on fair basis), we decided to make exeption in your case. Reason for this is your unfair behavior (in our view) giving guide how to crack our addon PBO's to the public. In our view it is serious violation of good manner in community. In case of your ask for our MLOD models and above mentioned act your requirement is considered as rude. So, we DON'T send you our models and DON'T allow to you to use/modify/distribute our models.

I want to put here one statement of CSLA MOD team.

Big hysterical flaming concerning alleged "anti russian" campaign in CSLA MOD occured in some threads on this forum and especially on flashpoint.ru forum.

Statement:

Campaign in CSLA MOD is NOT anti russian. There is described Soviet action trying to recover their nuclear submarine. This campaing is showing WAR and war is brutal...even to civilian or resistance suspects. Behaviour of soldiers in those cases is taken from history...

Soviets were chosen as a opponent for CSLA II because of following reasons:

1/ First campaign was against United States army /no complains from americans smile_o.gif/

2/ Soviets are the second (and together with U.S. only) army available in OFP - no other choice

3/ It will allow to make some soviet equipment for players

End of statement

Next CSLA project which is preparation phase will not be against Soviets or U.S.

yeah the new ones gonna be against the new upcoming animals pack, you nasty people!!!!!!!! J/K guys, dont listen to those people just keep on going on, really when i play a game i dont care who im killing because it all becomes a blur anyways.

To Bobby

1) Thanks for your clear answer about your models

2) I feel little sorry for what you name as "giving guide how to crack our addon PBO's", but I never think it is a crack, just the same way all open OFPR pbo files before PBO Decryptor 1.5 came out:) Maybe some newbies don't know how to do that.

3) After your last "hysterical" post I don't want to use/modify/distribute your models. Keep them for yourselves.

What the hell is this? I get this error after "Village Evacuation" mission of the campaign.

Somekinda addon named 'prim' is missing.

img]http://ewi.hzone.org/missingprim.jpg[/img]

Read back a few pages, the solution is there on black and white... Err... Black and lightblue....

EDIT: IMG tags sad_o.gif

Patch to version 2.01 is under testing now. It will be released in few days...

Plz be patient and stop playing campaign till patch will be released... thanx

Forgive me if this has been addressed.

What's the thought on using something like the GMR explosion mod mixed in with CSLA 2?

The effects in GMR made OFP into a new game for me and I noticed that CSLA doesnt change a lot of the BIS effects which IMO detract a bit from the overall feel of the mod.

Not putting down CSLA here at all...just the bland BIS effects.

Statement:

Campaign in CSLA MOD is NOT anti russian. There is described Soviet action trying to recover their nuclear submarine. This campaing is showing WAR and war is brutal...even to civilian or resistance suspects. Behaviour of soldiers in those cases is taken from history...

Blah blah blah... now begin talk about bloody russians with vodka and balalayka in 1968...

This mod - anti-russian, for example FDF Campaign - good scenarion, against russian BUT no politics.

Maybe BW MOD will be good as a next opponent ?

......................or maybe CSLA soldiers will go to Vietnam  biggrin_o.gif

Patch to version 2.01 is under testing now. It will be released in few days...

Plz be patient and stop playing campaign till patch will be released... thanx

Vehicles in your mod often have more than 2 lights but always work only 2 and sometimes 2 have only lights textures.

Is it a big problem for you to make eg. Tatra with its all 6 working lights and include in this patch too ?

Blah blah blah... now begin talk about bloody russians with vodka and balalayka in 1968...

This mod - anti-russian, for example FDF Campaign - good scenarion, against russian BUT no politics.

@2A42: The mission makers just made a campaign for a war game, and in a war game, there should be some evil opponent, don't you think? wink_o.gif And no Russian should wonder about that everybody thinks in simple equations "cold war"+"enemy"="Soviets" and "Soviets"="Russians". I want to state that this is not MY opinion, but you should consider that most of people with general information and no personal knowledge tend to simplify things.

BTW I would suggest you read my favourite "History of 20th century" by Paul Johnson if you wanna do some historical research on role of USSR in past century.

Most of the guys who made the campaign were focused to create story - this is difference from FDF Mod you mentioned (IMO their work is more like RL military stuff than CSLA). This is why some things were exaggerated, but this does not mean they are bunch of anti-Russian bad-asses... How about to stop talking about politics? tounge_o.gif

BTW I was always strong advocate of making some missions (or maybe campaign) which would show CSLA as a part of the evil side (Warsaw Pact) attacking the good boys there in Bavaria (or somewhere like that smile_o.gif ), with pure military-related focus... But I am just part of the team, with only minor role in it, therefore it is not my job to tell twenty other people what to do. smile_o.gif

I think that politics in the wargames is for longer and deeper discussion (not suitable for this part of forums), so PM me if you want to discuss this further. If you feel offended about the campaign content, I (personally) am sorry for that. I promise I will keep my effort to force the other guys involved to create some nice anti-American campaign too... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Blah blah blah... now begin talk about bloody russians with vodka and balalayka in 1968...

common guys, sometime enough is enough … let’s not do it again