Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

Have you tried to run with a regular OFP shortcut, while adding

-mod=csla

at the end of the target line ?

I run the CSLA2 mod like this and i have no sound problem.

1. I Installed CSLA 2 MOD, from Install File.

2. Executed Patch CSLA Update 2.0.1

3. Ran CSLA2.exe

And no sound  sad_o.gif

I have sound problems a lot.

However it seems my rig just needs some time to start things up. I just wait in the menu-screen for the sound to come up. After that I can just play the game as normal.

An example;

When I run FDF it sometimes happenes that I can't hear any sound when startin up (no music in the menu-screen). Than I wait for around 30sec and than the music pops up.

I'm not sure if that works for you, but I suggest you give it a try and just wait 60sec while still in the menu-screen.

I have some sound issues too. I am currently running the FDF mod, with csla2 addons and the CSLA2 rip. But suddenly the SA58's dont have any firing sounds! All the others sounds are there. Does anybody know why?

PS. Op Lacerta is really looking good. Will this be the best unofficial expansion there is? I think so. Keep it up smile_o.gif

Will there be a new version of the RIP after Lacerta comes out, So we can also play with the Lacerta units in FDF,ECP, and others? I really liked the RIP, it's cool to be able to make missions with CSLAII units and FDF for example.

This was already explained:

Operation Lacerta will be released as EXPANSION PACK, so it will be part of whole CSLA MOD - not an standalone pack.

But we plan release it with RIP config as we did it with CSLA II (RIP for updated and expaded complete mod).

I am impatiently looking forward to play your Lacerta, hoping it is going to be as good as Tonal OPFOR at least.One thing, by the way: don't neglect the briefing etc. this time - for me it's the biggest drawback of the CSLA mod.Since I am Slavonic I can understand Czech a little; guess that even if the briefing was Czech I wouldn't have too much problem with that.But there isn't any.And spare me the locals speaking Czech fluently - just like those American supporters in CSLA II campaign, please.Good luck.

I checked sound settings and all options are disable and i can´t change for enabled!!!

rock.gif

Very strange...

...One thing, by the way: don't neglect the briefing etc. this time - for me it's the biggest drawback of the CSLA mod...

This time we will do our best to bring ALL features in a correct form. We are gonna employ native English speakers for language corrections of the next releases.

BTW if you don't see the briefing, you probably don't have the latest update (2.02), which solves the localization issue. If it does not work, please contact anybody of CSLA Mod via PM.

@Cpt. FrostBite: The boat wreck is all set up nicely as you can see it on the screenies. It is a new part of our updated object pack. You may also expect some more wrecks: pickups, T-55, maybe some plane wreck to add some flavour to the desert near the airport...

What's the story on the new recorded gun sounds?

(SA-58/UK-59)

No chance of a little sound patch using the new samples?

Maybe you could at least post a WAV?

IL-2 Slovak Quote:

"Dostal som ho! Je v riti!" smile_o.gif

What's the story on the new recorded gun sounds?

(SA-58/UK-59)

No chance of a little sound patch using the new samples?

We still have to post-process it. smile_o.gif We are working on it, knowing it is a major issue.

The new sounds will be most probably included in the next update.

I have a question about your Lacerta project. Have you considered placing all the buildings, trees and other map usuable objects in separate, independent .pbo file, so that it'd be easier for other mapmakers to make maps using your objects?

What I mean is that these new islands should not require the whole CSLA mod, but only one file that I mentioned above.

Thanks in advance. smile_o.gif

Looks very impressive!

But wath we al' have been waiting for is a download from csla  smile_o.gif

keep up the good work

Any chance of an all in one zip/rar with this pack + updates patches. It was the looking for patches bit that put me off installing this in the first place.

I hope that we will release UPDATE1 for CSLA2 MOD in next month.

There will be all previous patches, few new units, bugfixes and one campaign include.

I think that best way is release this update as standalone version - all in one (but it is > 200MB download).

Lacerta will be released separately.

and one campaign include.

Does it mean we'll see Paranoid for CSLA2 or completly new one?

Does it mean we'll see Paranoid for CSLA2 or completly new one?

Yes, it will be Paranoid for CSLA2.

Regarding the new island: there will be 2 PBOs (as it's common) - one containing island and the second with all the objects, so the potential user of Lizardia object pack would require only one PBO to make and run his own island. The objects PBO will have approx. 30 MB.

The island could be run by itself even outside the CSLA Mod.

@Edge;

That's good news for other island creators. Good thinking on that one.

I hope to see the update1 and lacerta very soon!

We would like to release Lizardia and desert units before Christmas (and this year, we really want to finish it before the end of the year biggrin_o.gif ). I guess we will join it with the already planned update into a bigger pack.

(Note regarding an object file - 30 Megs was my estimation, but it may rise a little bigger - for last few weeks, Jirkus (dedicated and tireless building-maker) is showing us new stuff almost every day... smile_o.gif )

Jirkus (dedicated and tireless building-maker) is showing us new stuff almost every day... smile_o.gif )

Maybe you also can show us some screenshots?