Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2

"When moderators go OT - A book by PR'd members united"

tounge_o.gif

I would suggest having some sort of important European hisorical figures on the paintings... It is hotel Europa afterall tounge_o.gif

Is it Libyan-themed? You could put good old Mummar...  biggrin_o.gif

Exactly what we want to do smile_o.gif

@Placebo: Just send picture of yourself, we may add it among those random photos in the armored vehicles as well wink_o.gif

Heh, put him in stockings on the side of an aircraft. tounge_o.gif

Heh, put him in stockings on the side of an aircraft.  tounge_o.gif

Hmm, no comment  smile_o.gif (see all those red boxes under my name Maximus? Go on like this and you'll end up the same)

I think GoOB's point is good one. Photo's of some european leadors from the 70's/80's could be perfect. It is indeed called 'hotel Europa' so why not. Helmut Kohl could be nice. I don't knwo who was the French president at that ime, but he could do very well. France has always maintained a heavy presence all over the world and the mid-east especially. So it's not strange to see some remains of this.

edit

my luck has finally left me. Goodby;

Placebo vs FrostBite

*snif*

Enough shooting practice, gentlemen! smile_o.gif

I think we will stick to Muammar Kaddafi (since the island is a "forgotten" part of Lybian territory) or perhaps some generic Arabian. However, this is a minor detail compared to our actual plans (creating a decent representation of the terrorist unit, some interresting vehicles, new helicopters, realistic desert and urban environment, better simulation of infantry tactics, and perhaps an addition of randomly feeding mountain goats... biggrin_o.gif ). Now we are working hard on Czech desert troops, some Tango vehicles and more buildings for Lizardia island.

Maybe you will be interested in hotel Europa's sketch I made for Jirkus. Look here to see the second (and final) version of hotel's design. I have to say that I was even more surprised than the rest of community what Jirkus managed to create from the mediocre drawing...

Very nice attention to detail on those buildigns.

As for the leader guy... I really wouldn't know the difference biggrin_o.gif

As the majority of people realised Cpt. FrostBite and I were just having a little fun and of course he was never banned wink_o.gif

Please let's now get back to discussing one of the most highly anticipated mods of recent times, I'm sure I've already said that I can't wait smile_o.gif

I am happy to bring another sample straight from the intelligence department! The agent operating in communist Czechoslovakia just brought these two pics of their Mi-17 "Hip" rolled in a hollow in the umbrella wire:

csla2upg1_mi8_spy_01.jpg

csla2upg1_mi8_spy_02.jpg

Aw c'mon! Have your intelligence service restore the original colors and sharpness, you big tease! tounge_o.gif

You know, stuffing negatives in the umbrella wire usually causes certain loss of quality tounge_o.gif But I promise to bring something better soon... maybe some fine piece of satellite imagery biggrin_o.gif

okay. Tell ya spie he sucks at taking foto's. tounge_o.gif At least use a digi camera tounge_o.gif

Nah. Hopefully it looks good

looks very nice. I've had my intell guys take a quick look at the pictures and they were really interested in it.

at least the gear seems to work fine (like in the Our Weapons Mi-2 pack)

In fact - it is the Nase Oruzie (Nashe Orujie) script stuff. I have asked them for it to use this genious script, but no answer by that time sad_o.gif

But wait the moment untill our security agency upgrades its spy utilities. Than you will see completely new modeled heli in all its beauty...

smile_o.gif

refer your agent to the comabt photography thread, he may get some good tips biggrin_o.gif

now the topic is on the chopper;

Will you also make one without the backdoors? This 'version' is used by chzech (spelling?) SF, if I'm not mistaken. I know that you want to do a 1985 campaign and all, but it would still be nice.

now the topic is on the chopper;

Will you also make one without the backdoors? This 'version' is used by chzech (spelling?) SF, if I'm not mistaken. I know that you want to do a 1985 campaign and all, but it would still be nice.

I know Jennik was speaking of various versions... If this would include just the deletion of backdoors, we're all for it! biggrin_o.gif

BTW We would welcome any picture of such version, please PM me if you're able to provide some pic. Thanks. smile_o.gif

sad_o.gif unfortunately I don't have such a picture. I know about the version because it was discussed on the forum of militaryphotos.net. Their was even a req for such a photo, but none was found. I don't think there are a lot of photos of this Czech (finally figured out how to spell it) SF.

In fact - it is the Nase Oruzie (Nashe Orujie) script stuff. I have asked them for it to use this genious script, but no answer by that time  sad_o.gif

But wait the moment untill our security agency upgrades its spy utilities. Than you will see completely new modeled heli in all its beauty...

smile_o.gif

mate the whole team is russian, dunno if the understand engilsh very well sad_o.gif corect me if im worng thou wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

In fact - it is the Nase Oruzie (Nashe Orujie) script stuff. I have asked them for it to use this genious script, but no answer by that time  sad_o.gif

smile_o.gif

mate the whole team is russian, dunno if the understand engilsh very well sad_o.gif  corect me if im worng thou wink_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

DPS speaks English and quite well for being a second language...

Its the second one most probably like the Indian airforce one smile_o.gif

Btw who does the first one belong too? Some ME nation i presume since its the des cam? It says KAZAN upfront could it be kazakhstan or something?

To the best of my knowledge Kazan is a production facility for Mil helicopters and other stuff(aircraft)...I also found Tupolev's and Yakovlev aircraft with this insignia...Kazan is also the name of the capital of a Russian republic called Tatarstan...guess that's where they're based

Here's another "hip" from them

249726.jpg

and this is their original work

257078.jpg

Guest major gandhi

is it possible to get the L 410 transport plane as single addon? I don't want the whole mod but only this single plane. Somehow pbo decrypter doens't want to open the csla_air.

is it possible to get the L 410 transport plane as single addon? I don't want the whole mod but only this single plane. Somehow pbo decrypter doens't want to open the csla_air.

Hmm...no.