Sign in to follow this  
Blake

Finnish defence forces mod 1.2

Looks great, I even spotted grass. Now FDF has two summer maps, two winter maps, and one autumn map.

Maybe another island could be spring-ish, with patches of snow and half-blossoming trees. wink_o.gif

MAN! thats beautiful...

but now to the question.. is there ANY way to get FDF compatible with ECP, wgl or any other mod?

i´ve heard some rumors about an alternative config, where can i find that (if it´s true)

Well, theoretically it could be possible (IMHO) but it would be buggy, the units would be unbalanced and it would be a definitive no-go for MP.

wow_o.gifwow_o.gif The first fall map for OFP! Beautiful... smile_o.gif .... when, when, when??!! wink_o.giftounge_o.gif

Dammit! All these beautiful maps are turning me into a blubbing pacifist  wow_o.gif

How about a Spring map with slopes ablaze with wildflowers, a buxomScandinaviangirl.pbo, and a dope/free-love haze gamelogic too? I just wanna roam free & make love, man.

biggrin_o.gif

Yeeea this map loooks reall great I must say.

Can't wait till I can play around on it biggrin_o.gif

I saw the screens of the new island on ofp.info and came straight here. It looks great. I mean really great. Maybe it's because it is so different and has never been seen in OFP before, but I really like it. I'm looking forward to this one more than any other since Tonal.

It also made me wonder something...

If the FDF Mod has come up with autumn folliage and ground textures, does this mean that it's finally possible to have an island with scripted season changes?

The season stays the same around the year just like with winter islands.

Just a quick question for FDF mod (which i originally asked in another thread - here)

Would you guys consider adding a patch or rip that allows mission makers to place the various new winter buildings etc. in the mission editor without having to camcreate and know object numbers? Cheers  wink_o.gif

AAAAaaaAAAaaAAaAAaaAaaAAAAA.... biggrin_o.gif

I neeeeed this map nooooooow... biggrin_o.gif This is stunnig. Damn... This is the thing what I always missed from OFP! An autumn map, with lots of leaves on the ground, foggy mornings, with some rainy afternoons, with tired, muddy faced soldiers, who freezes death in the cold afternoon shower... smile_o.gif AAAAAAAaaaaaa I need it! biggrin_o.gif

CU!

Yeah baby! Some more mist scripts would rule for ground mist in the mornings and tense night missions. Something like the Tonal mist but more "still" and clearly hanging above the ground - one about 30cm above and another about 1 metre so you could layer them.

This would be spot on for night/dawn patrols, waist deep in November fog! (Anyone remember the film "Silver Bullet"? wink_o.gif )

Great work anyway - Cannot wait for this.

smile_o.gif Very nice work.

Maybe next we will see falling leaves from trees  biggrin_o.gif

wow_o.gif

Wow...

Will there be winter/summer/spring versions? Would be nice, like Nogojev only then complete with autumn/spring.

On the other hand, I assume you want to have a private life too.

smile_o.gif

Will there be winter/summer/spring versions? Would be nice, like Nogojev only then complete with autumn/spring.

No. But as readers of FDFMod forum might have noticed, there are few updates coming for eastborder islands too...

means the saab drakan or sab viggen is in that patch? ghostface.gif

Just a quick question for FDF mod (which i originally asked in another thread - here)

Would you guys consider adding a patch or rip that allows mission makers to place the various new winter buildings etc. in the mission editor without having to camcreate and know object numbers? Cheers  wink_o.gif

hi. i was about to ask a similar question. would you guys ever consider doing a patch or rip to use islands/objects, or even addons with original ofp or other mods? kinda like csla mod?

hi. i was about to ask a similar question. would you guys ever consider doing a patch or rip to use islands/objects, or even addons with original ofp or other mods? kinda like csla mod?

No.

one question is kegs new water part of fdf smile_o.gif

for those that havent seen it look at the www.ofp.info main page

Oh my god!

That's is truly amazing! wow_o.gif

What the hell!! I thought that wasnt even bossible. Well Kegetys is the god in these thigns apparently. biggrin_o.gif