Sign in to follow this  
Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project

hmm I could had swear that it was M&M`s rock.gif not that it matters, now we know that you guys are busy with it smile_o.gif

i agree the btr-t is to modern and specailised even the russains dont have all that many of them

to clearify a bit the model shown at flashpoint.ru is made by mel_faro and was given to bothe RHS and to Dusty. The one on the pics is textured by him.

to clearify a bit the model shown at flashpoint.ru is made by mel_faro and was given to bothe RHS and to Dusty. The one on the pics is textured by him.

That clears the situation bright here.

One more thing Dusty's BTR looks totaly finished but he just shown the vehicle and dissapired anyone have contact with him to tell him that he could release this fine looking BTR-152.

wait was nogovan like a territory of the USSR?

or atleast a colony of russia that was granted puppet status.

like poland and those?

so most likely they were given stipends from the communest party..

kinda liek how the USSR helped cuba with weapons. and syria and those.

so you never know what they could have had for weapons.

plus that air field in the north west island could easly have been a russian base rented from nogovan.

so anything is possible..

but i would say nothing brand new..

Nogovan Defence force sounds cool..

I havent read all 33 pages, but has there been any mention of troops? i.e. Unifrom & weapons? I'm assuming they would be seperate from the FIA...

Ya there were a few pictures and such a few pages back.

I still say the runway in northern Nogova is a drag racing strip, why else would it have no taxi-ways?

Anyway nice work Supah.

I still say the runway in northern Nogova is a drag racing strip, why else would it have no taxi-ways?

And the hangars are for? rock.gifwink_o.giftounge_o.gif

The Nogovan Armed Forces Project is currently looking for new members. We have openings in the following positions:

1. Scripters

2. CPP writers

3. Ground vehicle texturers (o2 capable)

(if you have skills not stated above, other then beta testing, feel free to apply. The positions stated above are what we need most.)

About NAFP:

We are a OFP addon project trying to make a viable armed forces for the official BIS islands. Established summer 2003 we are a medium sized team that has been making steady progress from the start. Our project will, in the end, encompass all the branches of an armed forces for the islands.

Requirements:

* Applicant is capable in the function he/she is applying for.

* Applicant has time to fullfill the function he/she is applying for.

* Applicant is a teamplayer, mod making is a team effort after all.

* Applicant is able to speak english to an understandable level.

* Applicant is responsive to constructive critisme.

All applicants will have to go through a trial periode (length of that period can vary). If you are interested feel free to email supah at supah@chaotic.nl . Visit our site at http://nafp.chaotic.nl for more information.

We do not need beta testers, emails inquiring about beta testing will be deleted unread

With regards,

Supah

Nogovan Armed Forces Project leader

supah@chaotic.nl (Email + MSN)

http://nafp.chaotic.nl

good luck mate hope you get some people if you need any adivce or anything you know here to call smile_o.gif

I havent read all 33 pages, but has there been any mention of troops? i.e. Unifrom & weapons? I'm assuming they would be seperate from the FIA...

Showing the folding stock "para" version of our FN Fal

nafsoldierpara1.jpg

nafsoldierpara.jpg

Showing the Light Support weapon version of our FN Fal

nafsoldierlsw.jpg

Like this project smile_o.gif Just one thing: Are you going to make a new Nogova map (something like Nogova in 2004??), if you do I want to help with WRP. Tell me if you need any help wink_o.gif

Like this project  smile_o.gif Just one thing: Are you going to make a new Nogova map (something like Nogova in 2004??), if you do I want to help with WRP. Tell me if you need any help  wink_o.gif

not planned ATM

What's the point of making a new Nogova, I mean Nogova is...Nogova. rock.gif

If a new island would be made, it would have to be called something else, because it isn't Nogova, it's another island!

Yeah, but I suppose you could make Nogova 2004, with mapfact airports and modern buildings, larger towns etc

and i want a winter Nogova tounge_o.gif

or a tropic nogova, with sand beaches and large ocean side hotels blues.gif

i was thinking *sniff, whats that burnt smell?*

since Nogova is quite small and has a small army, wouldn´t it be siutable for them to hava a higly mobile infantry?

like Airmobile infantry.. that would make them have quite a lot of choppers... maybe even some armed UH-1 Huey´s?

Yeah, but I suppose you could make Nogova 2004, with mapfact airports and modern buildings, larger towns etc

Aah, that kind of Nogova, that would be nice, yes. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Yeah, but I suppose you could make Nogova 2004, with mapfact airports and modern buildings, larger towns etc

I think that Nogova looks best as it is. If you changed its buildings to modern styles, then it would lose a lot of its original flavor. I like the older buildings, they provide good cover and fit in very well with the island. If you got permission from BIS to create and release a modified version of Nogova, I'd hope that you would create a winter version instead of a modern version.

well wouldn't the buildings and stuff have been damaged in 1982? heck the bridge was destoried in one mission..

the NFOR and UN would have helped rebuild the island and any damaged buildings.

plus NATO forces would most likely have build a base or 2 to operate from.

plus there could also have been die hard communests hiding in the back woods after USSR colluples and NATO installed a democecy..

unless this mod was to take place back in 1982 or some time in the 80's.. or before..

Quote[/b] ]the NFOR and UN would have helped rebuild the island and any damaged buildings.

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but it was US troops that landed in the last mission. Where did the UN come from?

Quote[/b] ]plus NATO forces would most likely have build a base or 2 to operate from.

It's called Malden.

Quote[/b] ]NATO installed a democecy..

Nope, the citizens elected new politicians at the end of Resistance, so I'd assume that they already were democratic before the Russian invasion.

Maybe the bridge changed, but then again it's quite possible that the Nogovans simply rebuilt the original bridge.