Sign in to follow this  
robbo

Battle over hokkiado demo

Do you mean it has good textures or that you are going to give it good textures? tounge_o.gif

Here's your answer :

BohApacheProb.jpg

sad_o.gif Downscript is causing an error , but I've yet to CTD.

I have this message with all BOH helicopters,solutions???

I get that error too, but only on custom islands: works fine on the BIS ones and custom variations of the BIS islands such as Winter Everon WW2 Malden etc.

I get that error too, but only on custom islands: works fine on the BIS ones and custom variations of the BIS islands such as Winter Everon WW2 Malden etc.

yeah is true!! sad_o.gif I hope fix it

Does anybody know a good Paradrop script that works well for the C-1?

Maybe wink_o.gif I know that HAWKs C-130 had a great script for paradroping and it can be used in C-1 smile_o.gif me thinks !!!

Hi, can someone help me? I just downloaded the BOH 1.2 and I put all the files into an @BOHmod mod folder and made the shortcut. I have all the folders in the mod folder, "addons", "Res", etc... O mabye I need to have a res/addon folder?? Anyways then I moved the campaign and the missions into my regular OPF directories but when I start the game with the shortcut it's not detecting the addons in the mod/res folder. Do mod folders support a res\folder or does it just have to be an addon folder??? Thx.

...if you can understand the parachute script on Hawk's C130. I attempted to port it into another aircraft addon I was messing with and with no knowledge of actually creating scripts, had no idea what went where or which bits to port over or change and which bits didn't need changing.

So perhaps someone with scripting experience could do it.

But I think he was talking about external scripting and not scripts built into the aircraft itself. For that, OFP Editing Center has several good parachute scripts along with instructions on how to apply them.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Yeha thats right thanks miles. I have tried parachuting scripts in ofpec but have had little success. There is obviously a nice script in the Airbourne Mission that came wit this pack. Does anybody know which one it is? Sorry I am really bad at scripting sad_o.gif

Is someone working on the Apache Longbow as a seperate Addon?

I tried it, got it ingame with most of the features, but I have some errors and invisible hellfires... and so on.

I have no idea how to write a proper config for it, I can only try and hope that something is working. sad_o.gif

Longbow.jpg

MfG Lee

I think someone who knows how to extract the important entrys from the config to make a new one, should be able to make the seperate Longbows in ~1hour.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Wow - I love this pack!

Great work on all the units and thanks for all the missions smile_o.gif

Cheers,

Cornhelium

I think someone who knows how to extract the important entrys from the config to make a new one, should be able to make the seperate Longbows in ~1hour.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

It's more then just .cpp stuff that needs changing in order to make it a seperate .pbo file. It requires re-naming the texture file paths which requires a bit of skill with various utilities in order to do that if the .pbo file is binarized.

And of coarse you'd need permission from the BOH team. However I believe one of their team members said on this thread that they were going to release an independent US Army Longbow Apache addon.

So before anyone does all that work, best to check with them as they may already have one ready to release.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I know that, what do you think I have make?!

PBO Decryptor, PBO Tool, Texture P3D, TexView.

But all this are peanuts, the config is the big problem.

If I could write a config, be sure U would not release it without permission.

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

I seem to be having some sort of problem with the BOH addon.

After installing the addons to all of their correct places (including the 2 BOHJSDF0.PBO addons to the standard ofp and res addons) my computer would crash and reboot.

I tried to place each addon in - one at a time (I know they do not work without all of the others, but just for testing purposes to see which addon pbo was making the crash).

BOHJSDF5.PBO is causing the crash - can anyone help me - I would love to try these out (I had the original BOH demo, and as per the installation instructions I deleted all of them from my addons folders before I installed the new one).

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Gaultesian

I just tryed this mod and I have the same problem.

I'm playing, then all gos black and the next thing I see is the pc rebooting.

That was 3 times, the 3 times this happaned I was playing with the mechs.

So it may be related to the mechs?

I allso get the same errors pointed before about the scripts for the choppers, but I don't CTD then.

Apart for that, it is a really really reeeeeeally nice and good mod.

I just can imagine a multiplayer mission for that:

Armour, infantry and air, trying to stop a group of 7 mechs that are coming from the north of the island to destroy the hart of the good boys army. biggrin_o.gif

BOH mod is quality.

Ah, just tried this mod. Good work overall, but not as high quality as FDF mod, FDF is still the undisputed champion of national mods.

I liked the anime-type tank! Really nice touch for a Japanese mod! biggrin_o.gif

Ah, just tried this mod. Good work overall, but not as high quality as FDF mod, FDF is still the undisputed champion of national mods.

You? Biased? Never! tounge_o.gif

i really like this mod alot.. although i am dissappointed that they didnt include the most important weapon in the JSDF arsenal for the last 50 years:  the MAZER!

maser_cannon.jpg

Sorry to dig this up.

Independently released AH-64D Longbow Apache.

I can’t see any in the community apart from one with default loadout.

How about one with 16 hellfire’s and what about adding the Stinger (are they?) Pods.

We could end up with two or three versions.

With all the script advancement by the community I think the Longbow is due an update.

smile_o.gif

Don't hold your breath, more annoying that the logbow can't be simulated proporly on the opf 1 engine. Helifreaks works just as good, besides the BOH crew are too busy doing their own mod kinda rude to demand they break off parts of it funny installed it it works on all the other mods just fine..