Sign in to follow this  
robbo

Battle over hokkiado demo

Fantastic. This pack is really good and well worth the download. The Mech Robots are hillarious! Just made a classic mars attack mission!

The C-1 is sensational. The Apache Longbow is sweet.

Well Done!

very nice work BOH mod. this oozes with class, very detailed models and interiors. lot of work has gone into the interior of the C1.

the included missions are all very high quality. the wanzer missions are a good bit of blasting fun.

wish there was a grenade launcher though for the soldiers.

Question:

I downloaded the ZIP file version.

There's a copy of file BOHJSDF0.pbo in both folders BOH\AddOns and in BOH\RES\AddOns.

Which file is the one to use? rock.gif

Question:

There's a copy of file BOHJSDF0.pbo in both folders BOH\AddOns and in BOH\RES\AddOns.

I used the one in the res/addons folder and it seems to work perfectly

Question:

I used the one in the res/addons folder and it seems to work perfectly

Makes sense but they should fix the packaging error and remove it. Thanks.

Is it just me or would the Japanese soldiers in olive drab go good as Iraqi soldiers with a bit of touching up on the textures?

Hi smile_o.gif

Thank you for the language which is many joy truly. We are very glad.

I want to reply to some troubles which happen from our shortage of explanation.

To people who downloaded ZIP file version.

Two kinds of "BOHJSDF0" exist.

I want you to install in the same holder as the holder containing when for each to be unpack.

ex:

\ADDONS\BOHJSDF0  >  \OFP\ADDONS\BOHJSDF0

\Res\ADDONS\BOHJSDF0 > \OFP\Res\ADDONS\BOHJSDF0

The author's "Anonymous_Gonbe" explains that \ADDONS\BOHJSDF0 is a file required for a multi-play.

He said that it is required to set a Japanese face.

Moreover, that a package is large is also apprehending us. The version divided from now on will be prepared. However, since PBO is the relation which suits depending on each other, it is difficult to enable it to use only some units independently.

It is said that high_Tex which is the author of AH64D has the schedule which releases AH64D for the U.S. Forces independently. Probably, this includes the gratitude to the staff of BAS who cooperated model creation.

Thanks Rygugu! You and your team have really done an outstanding job!!!

The only bad thing is that the names of the units changed so that now my old BOH missions that I had made no longer work.

I had a REALLY good BOH mission that was almost finished in which I had the JSDF against Remo's North Korean troops. smile_o.gif

But I guess I'll just have to re-do it or make a new mission.

Anyways, other then that, I absolutely LOVE this pack. I look forward to the independently released AH-64 Long Bow Apache!

Keep up the outstanding work!!!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

rock.gif

Does that mean that say, you intercept an incoming Tomahawk and shoot it down, a pilot ejects from it rock.gifsad_o.gif

Meh...That would kinda suck sad_o.gif

Also what's with the mech thingy? crazy_o.gif I thought this was supposed to be a JSDF mod, representing the equipment the JSDF use, and they include this thing...Ah well, I shan't be using it smile_o.gif

*throws DVDs of Ghost in the Shell, Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam 08th MS team, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083 stardust memory, Gundam SEED, Martian Successor Nadesico, Macross, Macross 2, Macross Plus, Macross Zero and Full Metal Panic at Consigliere*

biggrin_o.gif ;)

Watch some anime, man! It's good for you. ;)

92% done... Okay, I'm going to lay this beretta on the floor and walk out of the room, and when I come back, I expect my modem to have several large holes in it...

I seem to be having some sort of problem with the BOH addon.

After installing the addons to all of their correct places (including the 2 BOHJSDF0.PBO addons to the standard ofp and res addons) my computer would crash and reboot.

I tried to place each addon in - one at a time (I know they do not work without all of the others, but just for testing purposes to see which addon pbo was making the crash).

BOHJSDF5.PBO is causing the crash - can anyone help me - I would love to try these out (I had the original BOH demo, and as per the installation instructions I deleted all of them from my addons folders before I installed the new one).

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

Gaultesian

BOHJSDF5.PBO is causing the crash

When you crash, what error message are you getting, if any?

Does OFP crash right away at startup or only when you play a BOH mission?

Have you tried moving BOH's addons in your OFP\RES\AddOns folder to a separate new mod folder?

Hi Avonlady,

OFP crashes as soon as it started - no error message because it crashes and restarts (reboots) my computer.

I have not put the addons in a seperate folder, but I had put the new addons in the res folder as per the instructions in the BOH1.2 demo instructions.

Also, after testing again, BOHJSDF6.PBO also causes the crash.

I will try the seperate file folder in my res addons folder - i assume I will call it BOH?

Thanks,

And please keep helping me - I am almost scared to use these addons now for fear of crashing my comp.

Gaultesian

I will try the seperate file folder in my res addons folder - i assume I will call it BOH?

Just MOVE the following files into a folder names \OFP\BOH\AddOns:

BOHJSDF0.pbo

BOHJSDF1.pbo

BOHJSDF2.pbo

BOHJSDF3.pbo

BOHJSDF4.pbo

BOHJSDF5.pbo

BOHJSDF6.pbo

Make sure you use a shortcut to start OFP that correctly specifies the -mod=BOH switch.

Quote[/b] ]And please keep helping me - I am almost scared to use these addons now for fear of crashing my comp.

I suggest scanning your disk for errors, just in case.

Also, If you move the above files to a separate mod folder, they won't affect your OFP playing except for when you try to use the BOH Mod.

rock.gif

Does that mean that say, you intercept an incoming Tomahawk and shoot it down, a pilot ejects from it  rock.gif  sad_o.gif

Meh...That would kinda suck  sad_o.gif

Also what's with the mech thingy?  crazy_o.gif I thought this was supposed to be a JSDF mod, representing the equipment the JSDF use, and they include this thing...Ah well, I shan't be using it  smile_o.gif

*throws DVDs of Ghost in the Shell, Mobile Suit Gundam, Gundam 08th MS team, Gundam 0080, Gundam 0083 stardust memory, Gundam SEED, Martian Successor Nadesico, Macross, Macross 2, Macross Plus, Macross Zero and Full Metal Panic at Consigliere*

biggrin_o.gif ;)

Watch some anime, man! It's good for you. ;)

92% done... Okay, I'm going to lay this beretta on the floor and walk out of the room, and when I come back, I expect my modem to have several large holes in it...

oh dear, i just have a guess with my friends that these mech things is something from "Patlabor" biggrin_o.gif

*Smash Patlabor DVDs on Sharia head*

Awesome work, kudos to the whole BOH team!  smile_o.gif

The Wanzer missions are a superb extra especialy the mission where you secure the airfield was like playing good old frontmission games in realtime now, great job.

oh dear, i just have a guess with my friends that these mech things is something from "Patlabor" biggrin_o.gif

*Smash Patlabor DVDs on Sharia head*

Oops! Forgot to mention patlabor. I've seen the 1st two movies, and the 3rd one will be in my hands as soon as possible.

And the mod just downloaded... the west mech is so friggin' awesome! I just love to ride around in it and blow stuff to kingdom come with the HV gun, vulcan and hellfires. biggrin_o.gif The dash-left,right,forward and back thing is really handy. I just had a really fun confrontation with an MI24 and a few T80s. biggrin_o.gif

oh one thing to be added..........

*sitting at the driver seat of the type 73 medic truck peeking at the "book" at left side*

is that thing really needed?? rock.gif

Wow, I just did the wanzer defend the airport mission... I was completely out of ammo when the enemy wanzer came along, so I just screamed, hit "dash forward" about 8 times and rammed the bugger. He was still firing at the C1, but my knocking him around made him miss all the shots, and I pushed him all the way to the waters edge before getting mission complete. biggrin_o.gif

The wanzers KICK ASS!

oh one thing to be added..........

*sitting at the driver seat of the type 73 medic truck peeking at the "book" at left side*

is that thing really needed?? rock.gif

Dude. It's not like you can open the magazine, and literally, get offended by it. Who cares, it's there. Whats the worst thing that could happen, your mum / dad / immature sibling catches a glimpse of it. (Actually, being related or associated to the lady in red would be rather embaressing)

But who cares. I've seen worse in some addons (If you call it worse)

Don't be hypersensitive. It's just too picky smile_o.gif

I want a Wanzer campaign! Now that would definatley be a fun play! Supporting infantry assults with your walking tank and things like that, and the BOH mod addons are certainly a great platform!