Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

Lets talk usmc

Ohhh NO!  sad_o.gif

Does that mean that the Huey is gone??? That's a joke, right? PLZ tell me that this is just a bad joke  sad_o.gif

I can do it but: The Huey and CH46 and AAV7 is still at nzxshadows...He never shared So those are a no: But the LAV and the AV8B and the updated CH53 and the units can do.

The Huey and CH46 and AAV7 is still at nzxshadows...He never shared So those are a no

sad_o.gif

Any chance to contact him?

Quote[/b] ]But the LAV and the AV8B and the updated CH53 and the units can do.
That would at least be great!

Mfg MEDICUS

i can´t and won´t comment on what´s internaly going on at the mod.

but please complete those units to get them ready for the community- that´s why modmakers do their job: share effords with others! smile_o.gif

the av8 looks AWESOME! it´d be the first (besides FLK mod´s) of it´s class in ofp and push the game limits even further.

don´t let it be for nothing. at least form an addonteam from the "loyal" members that are left.

What a shame, i was looking forward to some quality vehicals for sucheys marpats.

Ah well, i hope everything is alright with you guys and thanks for trying anyway, wish you all better luck in the future smile_o.gif .

Waffendennis is overreacting. This mod will be seen out to it's conclusion.

Unbelievable....so looking forward to Marine Corps vehicles, esp. Sea Knight! crazy_o.gif

So, someone's being a drama queen. rock.gif

No offense intended to anyone, but far out. Whats the point of saying USMC mod is MIA, when a perfectly reasonable explanation might explain anything a bit out of the ordinary?

It is sad to hear that this mod is no more, but it shouldn't be a big surprise seeing as how the game is being overlooked by many simply because it isn't as flashy as some new ones out. That and the fact a lot of these mod makers and addon makers just don't have time, the addon/mod ability is really icing on the cake, after all everything after buying the game comes free.

As much as a diehard OFP fan since reading the previews at ign, a time was bound to come where mods would slowly die off. But hey, all hope is not lost as there are some talented guys out there who if put up to the task might continue the USMC MODs work. Who knows maybe the guys at WGL might tackle the USMC birds, after all they have USMC pumping in their MOD's veins. After all we as OFP fans have gotten spoiled between countless treats of BAS, E&S, INQ, ORCs, Martin, etc. Long live OFP.

Waffendennis is overreacting. This mod will be seen out to it's conclusion.

And who the are you to say the it isent dead? So i gues you got the "Project leader" title with you rock.gif

And so far: The only help I got on technical info was from Monthy and not from you.

So till I hear any thing thing from Hammer and Shadows:

USMC MOD=M.I.A.

POINT OUT

sad_o.gif

KIA! KIA!

Anyway... /me hugs ToW marines biggrin_o.gif

Jahve? Are you hoping another mod dies to promote your mod? Bad boy Jahve tounge_o.gif.

I was really looking forward to seeing this mod completed. I guess all that looking forward has gone to waste sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I guess all that looking forward has gone to waste

Lol. All that time you could have been looking forward to something else! What a terrible loss of your looking-forward time.

Those big red M.I.A. letters on top of the grey huey in Waffens sig have a very dramatic efect over here sad_o.gif .

Hi Guys,

My statemaent to the situation:

I´have a live with a job (Bundeswehr) beside OFP and i Use a plenty of time ti do the LAV done. But I am modeller, texturer and this is a lot of work. Cockpit view keeps me busy and I looks grest biggrin_o.gif , but it is to 97% fiinshed. Only the config have to be done, but this is my weakness. I hope with the basic Model of the LAV I will be able to add this units

LAV-25 97%

LAV-AT 20%

LAV-AD 0%

LAV-M 0%

LAV-C2 0%

LAV-R 0%

@waffendennis:

I don´t know why you shuold be leader. I have talked to you but you missed the chance to calme me down. You was for my opinion not really coopertaing with me wow_o.gif . You used my model without ask me mad_o.gif . You never relly try to contact me rock.gif . You gave me promise - and nothing happened. I had given you a chance, but nothing happened.

I will keep on my work for the community and will work together with SHADOW, but no with you ... thats is it.

Hi Guys,

My statemaent to the situation:

I´have a live with a job (Bundeswehr) beside OFP and i Use a plenty of time ti do the LAV done. But I am modeller, texturer and this is a lot of work. Cockpit view keeps me busy and I looks grest  biggrin_o.gif  , but it is to 97% fiinshed. Only the config have to be done, but this is my weakness. I hope with the basic Model of the LAV I will be able to add this units

LAV-25 97%

LAV-AT 20%

LAV-AD 0%

LAV-M 0%

LAV-C2 0%

LAV-R 0%

@waffendennis:

I don´t know why you shuold be leader. I have talked to you but you missed the chance to calme me down. You was for my opinion not really coopertaing with me  wow_o.gif  . You used my model without ask me  mad_o.gif . You never relly try to contact me   rock.gif  . You gave me promise - and nothing happened. I had given you a chance, but nothing happened.

I will keep on my work for the community and will work together with SHADOW, but no with you ... thats is it.

uhm?......Right...There is a misunder stood in the comunications fisch so dont blame me... And ho a head work with him i dont care smile_o.gif it ends up with leaking or spreading around stuff that got NZX name on it.

And as far this will get: Im puting my hands from this mod and do a request to close this topic.

So that means im out of the mod.

Hey waffen tried to contact you on PM 4 times get no reply from you crazy_o.gif

Are still working on adding those scripts to the Seahawks and Jayhawk rock.gif

Funny, why should you know this ? But I Have never got PM from waffendennis since 26.02.2004.

you guys are funny. biggrin_o.gif.So just wait for awhile and everything will be ok.

you guys are funny. biggrin_o.gif.So just wait for awhile and everything will be ok.

Can you atleast tell us WTF you are doing? wow_o.gif

WAFFENDENNIS DID IT <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AGAIN!</span>