Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

A working dog yayayayay

the dog really needs barking sounds and the ability to bite, this really is a great step in OFP gaming. Mabye someone will make a dog pack.

A very nice lil addon, i think we make a dog for our Spetsnaz, got a few pics but no idea what breed it is

spetsdog1.jpg

Try a Black "German Shepard", you can see the tan splotches near his hind quarters if you look close enough..

Yup, mighty fine work folks. I love it smile_o.gif

And yes that dog looks like a black German shepard. My dog looks almost the same but he has hanging ears. (Cross between black German shepard and Golden retriver.)

This is really excellent!! I want a leg cocking anim though! biggrin_o.gif ...

Hi all

lol

Need some new comref additions

dog action["PISS"]

Put - Timebomb, Mine, Pipebomb, Pooh

Great addon

Kind Regards Walker

Very nice, I should say though work should continue on it to make it even better.

For example the distance covered by each animation frame should be increased, dogs like that are _much_ faster runners than soldiers full of gear etc. smile_o.gif I'm sure this is just to get the community started on it, and work goes on still.

And yes that dog looks like a black German shepard. My dog looks almost the same but he has hanging ears. (Cross between black German shepard and Golden retriver.)

Someone said it's a belgian shepard smile_o.gif

Great addon, had and prolly will have lots of fun with it biggrin_o.gif

It is great to see dogs running around in Flashpoint finally, oustanding job. It would be great if the dog could sit down, strafe, bite or simply walk and wave his tail or move his ears , or maybe he could use a barking sound we could use pressing fire key like the trucks do, nice to see the breading anim with moving tongue to. Another huge step forward in modding OPF, this pleases me very much.

Now that someone found a way to animate animals in OPF will there be any wildlife/animal mod coming up? That would be great smile_o.gif .

Woo and YaY!

This, Gentlemen, is the dawn of a new age biggrin_o.gif

a bold new age of animation

and we few stand on the edge of it.

I wish it had a slower walking animation - it is allways in a hurry.

the textures could be improved

Outstanding!!!

I agree with the others....it needs Strafe, BITE, Bark, and sit animations...thats all wink_o.gif and i hope you can do that soon biggrin_o.gif

Downlaoding now...

This will surely be great! As soon as i get it in my addons folder im gonna test it with some of my Zombie scripts.

Should be.....intresting... wink_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Someone said it's a belgian shepard smile_o.gif

Great addon, had and prolly will have lots of fun with it biggrin_o.gif

It is. biggrin_o.gif Still OFP2? We'll have OFP 1 looking just as good by the time they finish it (OFP 2). tounge_o.gif

Guest ####

it deserves an addon of the year award.

Guest ####

Well even as is it deserves an award. many like myself wanted doggies in game. This will lead to other animals and a whole new series of addons. Hey if you want fun try driving as a dog. or assign a dog as a driver in a car.

LoL its so fun ..i was chasing a friend around in MP  biggrin_o.gif

2 dogs smile_o.gif you definatly need to make a jumping animation for it. Some extra walking animations ofcourse.

and maybe that the mouth opens end closes after 30 seconds of walking

rock.gif because my dog doesnt run around all the time with his mouth open  smile_o.gif ...maybe a Timperwolf would be cool to...oh well sorry im dreaming allready  wink_o.gif

wolf.jpg

With houling animations  biggrin_o.gif

wolf.pawprint2.gif

here are footprints if you need some

Omg Wolf/Wolves !!! ... Imgine it ...

Now someone must make Bear(s) ...

and then it will be dangerous to wander in mountains and deep woods smile_o.gif

and for hunters we need add deer(s) smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]It is.   Still OFP2? We'll have OFP 1 looking just as good by the time they finish it (OFP 2).

You got that one right  biggrin_o.gif