Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

Looking good, though smile_o.gif

Edited by Placebo

When is it going to be released?

That one was simply because cats annoy me, not because I want an answer to the question or for the purpose of wining about release dates. I just feel safer now that there is one less kitten to worry about tounge_o.gif

Heheheheh.......I love the original caption to that pic wink_o.gif

Guest DKM-jaguar
only vixer would laugh at such an old joke wink_o.gif

Only Vixer? A lot of OTHER people laughed as well, including me, maybe becuase that pic and the caption are funny? i dont know, but that's why most people laugh at jokes. Oh, your sence of humour is much more mature to laugh at things like that, i forgot.

notice the wink_o.gif smiley.

i'm sorry jaguar if it confused you... i understand.

ps: i've seen that pictures sooooo many times on fark.com photoshop contests etc etc. it gets old after a while.

Guest DKM-jaguar

oh yes, becuase in all the excitment i got so confused by your obviously superior intellect..oh the confusion in my mind..i need to sit down for a while..

oh wait.. i am sitting down...that was quick

oh yes, becuase in all the excitment i got so confused by your obviously superior intellect..oh the confusion in my mind..i need to sit down for a while..

good boy. go and write some more stories for dkm now will you?

Guest DKM-jaguar

Ouch, that really really hurt blackdog, please, no more, i cant take the cleverness of your replies.

But then, you came up with lines like:

"Hey guys, at least we don't close our thread because of your whining like BAS did... "

calm down u to.. if i didnt no better ill say u 2 were married

What he said wink_o.gif

from wat i see Jags the man of the house and blackdog is the bitch

now can we get back on TOPIC!!!

Guest DKM-jaguar

Yes, Blackdog is the bitch and yes, lets get back on topic.

Yes, Blackdog is the bitch and yes, lets get back on topic.

§1)No Flaming

Abusive comments, personal attacks and name calling are not allowed either on the board or through PM's.

§2)No bigotry

Racists, sexists, homophobes or any other type of bigots are not welcome to these forums

You Lose.

Argh, I am tired of update threads and discussion threads being closed down by constant bickering and nagging. Stop it immediatley!

Jaguar & Blackdog, battle it out in a PM session in IRC. Please don't flame/flamebait on these threads.

BAS ISN'T SO BAD AND I AM SORRY FOR FLAMEING.

I love thier choppers I was just haveing a bad day that day. biggrin_o.gif Back on topic BAS has the best choppers around I can't wait for thier Black Hawk DAP to come out.

From the Woodland and Desert Vehicle Pack are that the only packs or will ther be also a navy pack(with ground Vehicles)

with a grey colour scheme?? rock.gif

That one was simply because cats annoy me, not because I want an answer to the question or for the purpose of wining about release dates. I just feel safer now that there is one less kitten to worry about tounge_o.gif

YOU BASTARD!!! crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

YOU BASTARD!!!  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

Why thank you my good man I am flatterd smile_o.gif

On-topic:

The new SOAR pilots and crewchiefs couldn't possibly be the one's in DM's signature now could they?

From the Woodland and Desert Vehicle Pack are that the only packs or will ther be also a navy pack(with ground Vehicles)

with a grey colour scheme?? rock.gif

Erm, i dont think the Navy have Hummers. Or M939's...or M1's, or M2A2's, so im not sure what the point would be.

Guest jacobaby
Thanks for the reply on that, but what i really wanted to know is about the model, not the loadout and the textures...i know you guys allways make the most realistic addons so thats no question from me ;)

Because of the model, i remember the last screenshot you posted of the Blackhawk. the nose didn´t look so good. That could have been the cameraposition i don´t know.

But could it be posible that you give us some screenshots of it, then i would like to see the externcockpit with nose.

Besides its ready for release and i´m freaking out  crazy_o.gif of all the waiting.

I see.

Its not exactly ready for release, as it depends on two other important addons, the SOAR and JAM, which are very nearly done. As I said before if Evis soent any more time on it he's gonna burst  wow_o.gif

Regarding the models. The FS2002 model does not seem to be accurate as it could be, but its something I havent seen in person.

However this pic of an MH60 is interesting

img]http://www.specialoperations.com/Aviation/Black_Hawk/Photo_Gallery/mvc-121f.jpg[/img]

As is this one

img]http://www.specialoperations.com/Aviation/Black_Hawk/Photo_Gallery/mvc-123f.jpg[/img]

And this is probably the best one

img]http://www.specialoperations.com/Aviation/Black_Hawk/Photo_Gallery/mvc-131f.jpg[/img]

You can find more pics of an MH60 close up at this URL.

http://www.specialoperations.com/Aviatio....ult.htm

Obviously it isnt possible for STT to model every last nut and bolt and feature.  That said he has worked amazingly hard.

I can only say that when I got one of the first versions to start the scripting of it, even though it had the old textures on and was only a shadow of it current incarnation, I just stood there gawping at the model for about 10 minutes.

personally I am in love with it.........but maybe i'm easily pleased.....

You will just have to judge for yourselves. We have all done the very best we can in the respective areas we worked on. There are aspects which can and will be improved, hence the "beta" status of the release.

And for the sake of despatching ANOTHER kitten, WHEN is it gonna be released rock.gif?

tounge_o.gif

TJ

Images over 100kb