Sign in to follow this  

Ask a mod

LOL yeah will teach me to type standing up as I'm waiting for my pizza to be ready so I can go to bed to watch some TV  wink_o.gif

placebo sleeps? rock.gif

So, moderators are human, after all... wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I've never had to press the back button after entering posts. Maybe you've just got a crappy PC...? tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

mine erases all the stuff when pushing 'back' button. as Placebo said, save a copy of long post before hitting 'submit' button.

note: placebo will be sleeping for system maintenance.

note2: so, skul, how's your date with Gareth going thesedays? tounge_o.gif

mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>RALPH!!!</span> mad_o.gif  mad_o.gif

You want to go outside?! You want to go fisticuffs?!

I don't know if you've been keeping up on current events, but I hate Gareth!

Lt. Colonel placebo, I respectfully request that Corporal R. Wiggum be fired from his job for, uh... um... plotting to overthrow you... yes... wink_o.gif

Ralph, don't think that just because you've got the n00bius-stereotypicos virus, I'll forgive you.

Oh, and you also have a crappy PC, like placebo, so tounge_o.gif

[Gareth Gates must die]

Just forget what I`ve said,I`ve got realise one of this days that not everybody is using Netscape tounge_o.gif

What do these stars mean under my name?  rock.gif

They're representative of your post count. The more posts you have, the more stars you get. I forget the exact numbers of posts you need for each star. They're somewhere in the thread if you feel like looking back.

I didn't like how this post was structured earlier so here it goes again:

I think the political foru... I mean, offtopic forum... should be split in half, into two sections, the Announcements/News/Humor section and the Politics Only section where those who are so inclined may argue about all the normal political bullshit which normally infests the offtopic board which I try to only come to when looking at my photography thread and the military humor thread.

It can and will work if it is done.

It did on another forum with the same problem as this offtopic section.

Quote[/b] ]fantastic idea, there is enough politics on tv, without putting it on my favourate website aswell.........cliff.
Quote[/b] ]No, Anthony. Politics started to dominate the old B&P board, which is OK, but alot of our members from other countries (and the US) who are not interested in reading that sort of thing, were getting elbowed out and their threads were pushed down out of site before they had a chance to get read by many. Ron and I decided that splitting up the B&P would be a good thing for all of us. So far it seems to be working
Quote[/b] ]great idea!!!!

i really started to NOT enter this part, since all I could see was kerry, bush and other stuff like that...

glad it is now how it is, so we can talk about ohter things again...

>Vik<

Quote[/b] ]I'm so glad things have changed  , I was getting sooo bored of the politics  .

Thanks Ron  

Quote[/b] ]Now I can read the politics page when I want to get ticked off and laugh at the fun stuff when I want to laugh my arse off.
Quote[/b] ]Tonight i decided to view the B&P forum after being away for awhile and was pleasantly surprised to see that it had been separated into two parts. I think this was a great idea on someones part as the Politics, { if you could call it that } was getting to a disgusting low. I got to the point of not wanting to post a reply to anyones post. Thanks to whomever deserves the credit.

Don GPW 269838

And it goes on and on and on...

Splitting pros:

everything blackdog said.

This forum has the best coverage on military issues globally like the russian hostage situation, scandanavian robberies, and such. No place like here for the best news, and mission material. ;)

Cons:

much easier to prune politics.

Those so cloistered may get a bit more krumedgeonly in their ways.

Not going to happen sorry, it's easy to check the subject title and/or skim through the first couple of posts to see if the thread is one you wish to read or contribute to, if not move on to another thread, there are plenty smile_o.gif

Topic? You mean forum? If so Multiplayer I guess smile_o.gif

I posted a topic about the Jakarta bombing today, but it seems that it was putten into the "War on terror" thread. But what does it has to do with the war on terror?

If the "War on terror" thread is actually a terrorism thread shouldn't it be called the "Terrorism thread" then?

Yes I merged it into "war on terror", as for the topic title, it's the same thing, I think it's pretty much understood what goes in there (example Avon already posted in there about the Australian embassy bombing) smile_o.gif

I posted a topic about the Jakarta bombing today, but it seems that it was putten into the "War on terror" thread. But what does it has to do with the war on terror?

If the "War on terror" thread is actually a terrorism thread shouldn't it be called the "Terrorism thread" then?

pedantic.png

Avon it's bad enough that you posted yet another spam image, even worse that you stole their bandwidth mad_o.gifrock.gif

Avon it's bad enough that you posted yet another spam image, even worse that you stole their bandwidth  mad_o.gif  rock.gif

I've reformed. smile_o.gif

Partially. rock.gif

Can I ask who just insulted me in a PM titled " You have been warned!". It has no name of sender. I assume it was a mod.

I wish to PM whoever sent it and ask why I was insulted.

Thank you.

did cpt. frostbite really get a perm ban ?

if so, how could he post or edit his post in csla thread so that it refers to his warning level ?

Hmmm I think it´s a bit harsh to ban him for an evolving Mod fueled joke. I just wanted to say that. Maybe you can talk it over ?

fully agree with you, though i hope hellfish put the smileys to indicate that frostbite isn´t really banned  smile_o.gif   rock.gif

those smileys can be evil pokerfaces.. you never know their meaning  crazy_o.gif

edit: typo